KOL vs CSK Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Chennai Super Kings Dream11 Match Prediction
Chennai Super Kings won by 18 runs
KKR 202/10 (19.1 Ovr)
CSK 220/3 (20 Ovr)
|Pat Cummins* ||66||34||4||6||194.12|
|Shardul Thakur* ||3.1||0||48||0||15.16|
Last Wicket: Prasidh Krishna run out (Chahar/Thakur) 0(1) - 202/10 in 19.1 ov.
Kolkata Knight Riders opt to bowl
Last Updated on Aug 26, 2021 10:24 PM
Match Time: 2021-04-21 19:30:00
Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai , India
The track at the Wankhede stadium is a batting beauty, but as per last gew games, the pitch has got slow giving help to the bowlers more.
The weather will be clean and there will be no chances of rain.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||7|
|Batting first won: ||2 (28%)|
|Bowling first won: ||5 (71%)|
|1st inn avg score: ||194|
|2nd inn avg score: ||182|
|Highest Total: ||240/3|
|Lowest Total: ||172/10|
|Highest Chased: ||230/8|
|Lowest Defended: ||209/5|Due to less teams, Giveaway amount reduced to Rs. 3000. So please keep sharing this app to your friends and groups to add more teams.
Kolkata Knight Riders will take on Chennai Super Kings in the 15th game of the Vivo IPL 2021 that will be played at Wankhede Stadium.
CSK is coming off after wins from their last 2 games and on the other Hand Kolkata is coming off after couple of losses in their recent games.
Kolkata Knight Riders Team Updates:
- KKR have looked an unsettled unit under Eoin Morgan and need some serious push to make a turnaround.
- They have been outplayed in all the departments and would like to bounce back.
- Andre Russel and Eoin Morgans form with the bat has been a concern for them.
- Nitish Rana and Shubman Gill will probably open the inning for the KOL team.
- Under Morgan, they are struggling to force a way as a unit. The captain himself has looked so out of touch along all-rounder Shakib Al Hasan.
- Rahul Tripathi, Eoin Morgan and Dinesh Kartik will take care of the middle order.
- Eoin Morgan will lead the KOL team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Dinesh Karthik will do the wicket keeping for KOL team.
- Harbhajan Singh/Kuldeep Yadav and Varun Chakravarthy will lead the pace attack of the team.
- Harbhajan Singh has been largely ineffective, and failed to pick a wicket in three matches.
- At some point, the KKR will have to think about bringing in Kuldeep Yadav to the 11.
- Prasidh Krishna, Pat Cummins and Andre Russel will take care of the pace attack.
Chennai Super Kings Team Updates:
- Chennai Super Kings have a golden chance to be among the top teams when they face a misfiring Kolkata Knight Riders.
- Super Kings have 4 points and a win will take them to 6, joint highest with Royal Challengers Bangalore and either of Delhi Capitals and Mumbai Indians.
- The Super Kings seemed a better-balanced outfit than last year, with a slight rejig of the squad and 11 and under MS Dhoni they could be serious contenders
- Faf du Plessis and Ruturaj Gaikwad will probably open the inning for the CSK team. Both are well known inning openers.
- It will be monitored closely when they will field Robin Uthappa and he might just come in for Gaikwad who has been struggling to force pace as opener.
- The arrival of Moeen Ali has made the CSK a better unit as he provides a lot of flexibility to the 11.
- Sam Curran, Faf du Plessis and Suresh Raina continue to hold their own, while Dhoni showed glimpses of old form against Rajasthan Royals during a cameo.
- They would like to have a more serious run by Ambati Rayudu and Ruturaj Gaikwad.
- MS Dhoni will lead the CSK team as a Captain. He will also do wicket keeping for his team.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Moeen Ali will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Shardul Thakur, Deepak Chahar and Dwayne-Bravo will take care of the pace attack for his team.
Head to Head: 25
Kolkata Knight Riders: 9
Chennai Super Kings: 15
KKR and Chennai have played each other 25 times where Chennai have emerged victorious in 15 games while Kolkata has won 9 games.
Grand League Captaincy Pick: Kolkata Knight Riders
Shubhman Gill is due for a big knock so far, he has looked in good touch but could not score a big knock, he will be a good pick for GL as captaincy.
Grand league Captaincy Pick: Chennai Super Kings
Suresh Raina is a good batsman, he failed to score runs in the last couple of games but he can score big knock in this game, He can be a great pick for Grand league as captaincy.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. You can choose anyone.
- Top order batsman may play major role on this pitch.
- Cap Picks: Nitish Rana, Andre Russel
- VC Picks: Faf Du Plessis, Suresh Raina
- As far as previous few matches are concerned, matches are going low scoring, so make team accordingly.
- Death over bowlers: Dwayne Bravo, Shardul Thakur, Andre Russel, Prasidh Krishna
Small League Must Picks:KOL:
Andre Russel, Varun Chakravarthy , Pat Cummins, Nitish RanaCSK:
Suresh Raina, Sam Curran, Faf Du Plessis, Moeen Ali, Deepak Chahar
Grand League Risky Picks:KOL:
Shubhman Gill, Rahul TripathiCSK:
Ruturaj Gaikwad/Robin Utthapa( whoever plays )
KOL Squad :
CSK Squad :
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 prediction, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for KOL vs CSK, dream11 prediction KOL vs CSK, VIVO IPL series, KOL vs CSK dream11 prediction, KOL vs CSK fantasy prediction, KOL vs CSK live score, KOL vs CSK live updates, KOL vs CSK best dream11 team, KOL vs CSK winning teams, KOL vs CSK winning tips and tricks, KOL vs CSK fantasy tips, KOL vs CSK dream11 Cricket prediction,best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, dream 11 prediction Cricket telegram channel