SRH vs BLR Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Dream11 Match Prediction
Royal Challengers Bangalore won by 6 runs
SRH 143/9 (20 Ovr)
RCB 149/8 (20 Ovr)
|Bhuvneshwar Kumar* ||2||2||0||0||100|
|Mohammed Siraj* ||4||1||25||2||6.25|
Last Wicket: Shahbaz Nadeem c Shahbaz Ahmed b Harshal Patel 0(1) - 142/9 in 19.5 ov.
Sunrisers Hyderabad opt to bowl
Match Time: 2021-04-14 19:30:00
MA Chidambram Stadium, Chennai, India
The track at Chennai is a good one for batting, ball comes nicely onto bat however in the recent pitch behaved slighlty slow helping the bowlers with variations.
The weather will be clean and there will be no chances of rain
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||4|
|Batting first won: ||2 (50%)|
|Bowling first won: ||2 (50%)|
|1st inn avg score: ||174|
|2nd inn avg score: ||174|
|Highest Total: ||182/4|
|Highest Chased: ||182/4|
|Lowest Defended: ||167/5|NOTE:
Due to less teams, Giveaway amount reduced to Rs. 3000. So please keep sharing this app to your friends and groups to add more teams.
Sunrisers Hyderabad will take Royal Challengers Banglore in the upcoming game of the Vivo IPL 2021, which will be played at the MA Chidambram Stadium, Chennai.
Hyderbad is coming into this after facing a defeat from Kolkata Knight riders while RCB Registered their first victory in the very first game against Mumbai team.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Team Updates:
- Wriddhiman Saha and David Warner will probably open the inning for the SRH team.
- Manish Pandey is a brilliant batsman, he will bat at no.3 position. He scored a good fity in the last game.
- Jonny Bairstow, Mohammed Nabi and Vijay Shankar will take care of the middle order of the team.
- Jonny Bairstow batted brilliantly in last game and is expected to carry on with the form.
- Abdul Samad will look to finish the innings in death overs.
- Abdul Samad hit 2 sixes in the last game against Pat Cummins coming to bat at death overs.
- David Warner will lead the SRH team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Jonny Bairstow will do the wicket keeping for SRH team.
- Rashid-Khan and Mohammad Nabi will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Sandeep Sharma , T Natrajan and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will lead the pace attack of the team.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Team Updates:
- Virat Kohli and Devdutt Padikal will probably open the inning for the BLR team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Rajat Patidar, Glenn Maxwell and AB Devilliers will bat in the middle order of the team.
- AB Devilliers played a match winning knock in the last game, he scored 48 runs and led his side to victory.
- Washington Sundar and Dan Christian will take care of the lower order.
- Virat Kohli will lead the BLR team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- AB de Villiers will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his BLR team.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Washington Sundar will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Y Chahal was expensive in the last match but he is a wicket taker spinner and can pick wickets early on in the game.
- Mohammed Siraj and Kyle Jamieson will take care of the pace attack for his team.
Head to Head:
Sunrisers Hyderabad: 10
Royal Challengers Bangalore: 7
Royal Challengers Bangalore and Sunrisers Hyderabad have faced each other for a total of 18 matches. 7 of them have been won by RCB while Sunrisers have been slightly better winning 10 matches.
Grand league Pick
Devdutt Paddikal is expected to play this game after completing his qurantine completely, he is a brilliant player and can score big knock in this game.
- In wicket keeping, Jonny Bairstow and AB Devilliers both will be best choice.
- Spin bowlers may play major role on this pitch.
- Cap Picks: Virat Kohli, AB Devilliers, David Warner
- VC Picks: Jonny Bairstow, Manish Pandey
- The track at the Chepauk has given help to the spin bowlers more, so Rashid Khan , Yujvendra Chahal will be cruicial.
Small League Must Picks:SRH:
David Warner, Jonny Bairstow, Manish Pandey, Mohammed NabiBLR:
Virat Kohli, AB Devilliers, Glen Maxwell, Harshal Patel, Yujvendra Chahal
Grand League Risky Picks:SRH:
SRH Squad :
Jonny Bairstow(WK), Manish Pandey, Kane Williamson(C), Vijay Shankar, Kedar Jadhav, Mohammad Nabi, Abdul Samad, Rashid-Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Sandeep Sharma, Khaleel Ahmed, Shahbaz Nadeem, Jason Roy, Jason Holder, Shreevats Goswami(WK), David Warner, Wriddhiman Saha(WK), Siddarth Kaul, Basil Thampi, Virat Singh, Priyam Garg, Abhishek Sharma, Mujeeb-ur-Rahman, Jagadeesha Suchith
BLR Squad :
Virat Kohli(C), Devdutt Padikal, Rajat Patidar, Glenn Maxwell, AB de Villiers(WK), Shahbaz Ahmed, Daniel Sams, Kyle Jamieson, Harshal Patel, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal, Washington Sundar, Mohammed Azharuddeen(WK), Kona Srikar-Bharat(WK), Sachin Baby, Suyash Prabhudessai, Pavan Deshpande, Finn Allen, Daniel Christian, Navdeep Saini, Scott Kuggeleijn
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 prediction, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for SRH vs BLR, dream11 prediction SRH vs BLR, VIVO IPL series, SRH vs BLR dream11 prediction, SRH vs BLR fantasy prediction, SRH vs BLR live score, SRH vs BLR live updates, SRH vs BLR best dream11 team, SRH vs BLR winning teams, SRH vs BLR winning tips and tricks, SRH vs BLR fantasy tips, SRH vs BLR dream11 Cricket prediction,best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, dream 11 prediction Cricket telegram channel