LSG vs RCB Match Preview, Dream11 Match Prediction, Today IPL match
By Kaif - May 25, 2022 - Last updated on May 26, 2022 01:41 PM
LSG vs RCB Match Preview, Dream11 Match Prediction, Today IPL match, Playing 11, Today IPL match Pitch Report Updates For Eliminator Match IPL-2022
LSG vs RCB Match Details
- Date & Time -25th May at 7:30 PM IST and Local Time
- Match -Lucknow Super Giants vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, Eliminator
- Venue -Eden Gardens, Kolkata
- Live Streaming -Star Sports Network and Disney+Hotstar
- Lucknow was the second franchise to make it to the knockout stage of the competition following a last-ball thriller against Kolkata Knight Riders on Wednesday.
- Lucknow Super Giants had to wait for the result of the match between Mumbai Indians and Delhi Capitals to know who they would face - either Royal Challengers Bangalore or Delhi Capitals - in the Eliminator and eventually It will be Royal challengers.
- Lokesh Rahul and Quinton de Kock will probably open the inning.
- Quinton de Kock broke a lot of records in the last match, he scored 140 runs knock off just 70 balls.
- Deepak Hooda will bat at the one-down position.
- Evin Lewis and Krunal Pandya will handle the middle-order batting.
- Lokesh Rahul will lead the Lucknow Super Giants as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Lokesh Rahul will do the Wicket Keeping for Lucknow Super Giants.
- Krunal Pandya and Ravi Bishnoi will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Avesh Khan and Mohsin Khan will lead the pace attack of his team.
- The onus will be on Mohsin Khan and Avesh Khan who will lead the pacing charge to once again pick wickets for Lucknow.
Also Read: LKN vs BLR Dream11 Team Prediction
Lucknows bowling is strong
RCB batsmen will face Lucknows young fast bowlers Avesh Khan and Mohsin Khan. Lucknow also has experienced bowlers like Dushmanta Chamira and Jason Holder but they could not perform consistently this season. Lucknow openers captain KL Rahul and Quin Tone It will not be easy to contain De Kock s bats who have been the most successful opening pair of the season. Together they have scored 1039 runs of which 210 The runs included the biggest opening partnership in the history of IPL against KKR. Although the team does not have good batsmen in the middle order and lower order. No one could walk except Deepak Hooda. Marcus Stoinis, Krunal Pandya, Ayush Badhoni, and Holder have failed.
Download our app and win a chance to earn 10000 Rs for free.
**Steps to Earn 10000Rs Without Any Investment
- Download Our App Now!!
- Sign Up
- Complete a Small Task
- BOOOM!! Congratulations you are ready to WIN Whooping amount of 10000Rs for Free.
- Royal Challengers Bangalore did their part by defeating Gujarat Titans in their final league stage encounter on Thursday, however, had to wait for the outcome of the Mumbai vs. Delhi game to find out their fate in the IPL 2022.
- To make the playoffs, RCB needed Mumbai to win their final game against Delhi Capitals. Mumbai Indians defeated Delhi by 5 wickets, ensuring that RCB qualified for the playoffs.
- The best part was Virat Kohli getting his form back, as he smashed 73 runs in the last game.
- Faf du Plessis and Virat Kohli will probably open the inning.
- Rajat Patidar will bat at the one-down position.
- Glenn Maxwell and Mahipal Lomror will handle the middle-order batting.
- Faf du Plessis will lead the BLR as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Dinesh Karthik will do the Wicket Keeping for BLR.
- Wanindu Hasaranga and Shahbaz Ahmed will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Wanindu Hasaranga is having topmost fantasy points in this series. He is the 2nd highest wicket-taker of the season.
- Harshal Patel and Josh Hazlewood will lead the pace attack of his team.
Hazlewood, Hasrang and DK
Mohammad Siraj could not run for RCB this season but Hazlewood, Hasranga, and Harshal took 57 wickets together. A new pitch for the knockout matchBut they will be ready to wreak havoc. For RCB, Karthik has proved to be a trump card, winning several close matches and making a comeback in the Indian team before the T20 World Cup. 36-year-old Karthik was bought by RCB for Rs.5 crore 50 lakh. He has scored 287 runs in 14 innings in whichHe remained unbeaten nine times and his strike rate is 191.33. It is clear that this player can end the game of Lucknow.
Also Read: LSG vs RCB Playing 11, Pitch Report And, Fantasy Cricket Winning Tips
LKN vs RCB Probable 11
Lucknow Super Giants LKN Possible Playing 11
1. Lokesh Rahul(WK)(C), 2. Quinton de Kock(WK), 3. Deepak Hooda, 4. Evin Lewis, 5. Krunal Pandya, 6.Marcus Stoinis, 7. Jason Holder, 8.Krishnappa Gowtham, 9. Mohsin Khan, 10.Ravi Bishnoi, 11.Avesh Khan
Royal Challengers Bangalore RCB Possible Playing 11
1. Faf du Plessis(C), 2. Virat Kohli, 3. Rajat Patidar, 4. Glenn Maxwell, 5. Mahipal Lomror, 6.Dinesh Karthik(WK), 7.Shahbaz Ahmed, 8.Wanindu Hasaranga, 9.Harshal Patel, 10.Josh Hazlewood, 11.Mohammed Siraj
All league matches of IPL 2022 were played in Maharashtra, but now the Indian Cricket Board has selected Kolkata and Ahmedabad to organize the playoffs. Out of which Lucknow Super Giants and Royal Challengers Bangalore (LSG vs RCB) Eliminator will be played at the Eden Gardens Stadium in Kolkata. This stadium has so far played many matches of Kolkata Knight Riders in the IPL and has also hosted playoff matches.
Talking about the Eden Gardens pitch and the stadium, the pitch of this ground is considered to be a better batting track, although the possibility of helping spin bowlers increases as the match progresses. Fast bowlers have also found success on this pitch after changing the soil used for this pitch. Also, hitting sixes in this ground is usually easy due to the small boundary of the stadium, so high-scoring matches can be expected.
IPL 2022 POINTS TABLE
POINTS TABLE - TATA IPL
|1||Gujrat Titans - Q||14||10||4||0||0.316||20|
|2||Rajasthan Royals - Q||14||9||5||0||0.298||18|
|3||Lucknow Super Giants - Q||14||9||5||0||0.251||18|
|4||Royal Challengers Bangalore - Q||14||8||6||0||-0.253||16|
|5||Delhi Capitals - E||14||8||6||0|| 0.204||14|
|6||Punjab Kings - E||14||7||7||0||0.126||14|
|7||Kolkata Knight Riders - E||14||6||8||0|| 0.146||12|
|8||Sunrisers Hyderabad - E||14||6||8||0||-0.379||12|
|9||Chennai Super Kings - E||14||4||10||0|| -0.203||8|
|10||Mumbai Indians - E||14||4||10||0||-0.506||8|
|Recent Forms: W = Won, L = Lost,
T = Tie, D = Draw, NR = No Result|