LKN vs MI Playing 11, Pitch Report And, Fantasy Cricket Winning Tips
By Kaif - April 24, 2022 - Last updated on Apr 24, 2022 06:04 PM
LKN vs MI Playing 11, Pitch Report And, Fantasy Cricket Winning Tips & Injury Updates For Match 37 IPL-2022
LKN vs MI Match Previews | Today IPL Match
Mumbai Indians (MI), almost out of the race for the playoffs, will have to perform well in every department of the game in their Indian Premier League (IPL) match against Lucknow Super Giants (LKN) to be held here on Sunday if they want to break their losing streak. Mumbai has lost all their seven matches so far this season. Nothing has been favorable for the five-time champion so far and he is at the last position in the points table. Now only a miracle will be able to get him to the playoffs.
Also Read: Lucknow Super Giants vs Mumbai Indians Dream11 Match Prediction
On the other hand, the team of Lucknow is looking in a good rhythm. They have won four out of the seven matches but lost the last match to Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) by 18 runs. However, Lucknow had defeated Mumbai by 18 runs in the first leg match, due to which they will take the field with increased morale. Mumbai Indians have done well in pieces. But he has failed to perform as a unit. Mumbai is the first team to lose the first seven matches in a season. Captain Rohit Sharma is not able to know where the mess is happening.
- Date & Time - April 24, 7:30 PM
- Match - Lucknow Super Giants vs Mumbai Indians, Match 37, IPL 2022
- Venue - Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
- Live Streaming - Star Sports Network for Television and Disney + Hotstar app for live streaming.
- LSG has done good so far as they have won 4 games out of their 7 matches.
- They have done fairly well however 1 thing that is a concern for them is the middle order performance.
- They will be hoping for better converted knocks from Manish Pandey and Marcus Stoinis.
- Lokesh Rahul and Quinton de Kock will probably open the inning.
- Manish Pandey will bat at the one-down position.
- Marcus Stoinis and Deepak Hooda will handle the middle-order batting.
- Lokesh Rahul will lead the Lucknow Super Giants as a Captain.
- Quinton de Kock will do the Wicket Keeping for Lucknow Super Giants.
- Krunal Pandya and Ayush Badoni will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Krunal Pandya was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Avesh Khan and Dushmantha Chameera will lead the pace attack of his team.
Download our app and win a chance to earn 10000 Rs for free.
**Steps to Earn 10000Rs Without Any Investment
- Download Our App Now!!
- Sign Up
- Complete a Small Task
- BOOOM!! Congratulations you are ready to WIN Whooping amount of 10000Rs for Free.
- Mumbai Indians Lose Seven IPL Matches on Trot , the worst by any team.
- In the 15th edition of the IPL, MI suffered their seventh consecutive loss.
- With this defeat, the Rohit Sharma-led team created a dubious record in the history of the IPL. MI became the first team in the championship to kick off an IPL season with seven straight losses
- Rohit Sharma and Ishan Kishan will probably open the inning.
- Dewald Brevis will bat at the one-down position. .
- Suryakumar Yadav and Tilak Varma will handle the middle-order batting.
- Tilak Varma is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping for Mumbai Indians.
- Dewald Brevis and Hrithik Shokeen will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Jaydev Unadkat and Jasprit Bumrah will lead the pace attack of his team.
Also Read: How to use and earn money from possible11 in hindi
Lucknow (LKN) batting strong
The batting of Lucknow is also led by captain KL Rahul (265 runs). He played an unbeaten 103 off 60 balls in the last match played between the two teams on 16 April. The second opener of the team, Quinton de Kock (215 runs) is also in a good rhythm. Krunal Pandya was the top scorer in the last match against RCB but Ayush Badoni and Deepak Hooda need to convert a good start into big scores. In the bowling, fast bowler Avesh Khan and spinner Ravi Bishnoi are doing well while the team has two useful all-rounders in Jason Holder and Marcus Stoinis.
Flop performance by MI batsmen
One reason for Mumbais poor performance is the poor form of openers Rohit and Ishan Kishan. Both could not open the account against Chennai Super Kings. Rohit has scored 114 and Ishan has scored 191 runs in the tournament so far. Tilak Verma and Suryakumar Yadav have played some good innings, while young Devald Brevis also shone in a few matches but lacked patience. All the middle-order batsmen need to do well together. All-rounder Kieron Pollard has so far not lived up to the teams expectations by scoring only 96 runs.
Fantasy Cricket Winning Tips
- In Wicket Keeping, Lokesh Rahul, Quinton de Kock are the best choice.
- This pitch is compatible for the batters more
- Cap Picks: KL Rahul , Surya kumar Yadav
- VC Picks: Q De Kock , Ishan Kishan
LKN vs MI Small League Must PicksLKN -
Lokesh Rahul [414 points], Quinton de Kock [352 points]MI -
Tilak Varma [393 points], Suryakumar Yadav [355 points]
LKN vs MI Grand League Risky PicksLKN -
Manish Pandey [127 points], Marcus Stoinis [171 points]MI -
Riley Meredith [31 points], Hrithik Shokeen [36 points]
LKN vs MI Playing 11
Lucknow Super Giants (LKN) Possible Playing 11
1. Lokesh Rahul(WK)(C), 2. Quinton de Kock(WK), 3. Manish Pandey, 4. Marcus Stoinis, 5. Deepak Hooda, 6.Ayush Badoni, 7.Krunal Pandya, 8.Jason Holder, 9. Dushmantha Chameera, 10.Avesh Khan, 11.Ravi Bishnoi
Also Read: All IPL 2022 Dream11 Cricket prediction today match
Mumbai Indians (MI) Possible Playing 11
1. Rohit Sharma(C), 2. Ishan Kishan(WK), 3. Dewald Brevis, 4. Suryakumar Yadav, 5. Tilak Varma, 6.Kieron Pollard, 7.Daniel Sams, 8.Hrithik Shokeen, 9.Riley Meredith, 10.Jaydev Unadkat, 11.Jasprit Bumrah
LKN vs MI Pitch Report:
Todays match is going to be very good for Batsmane on this ground. Because around 87 IPLs were played on this ground. The team batting first has won 42 matches and the team batting second has won 45 matches. The score of the first innings in this match is around 235 runs. According to the recent 4 matches at this ground, fast bowlers have taken 28 wickets and slow bowlers have taken 15 wickets.
LKN vs MI Weather report
What will be the role of weather in the clash between Mumbai Indians and Lucknow Super Giants (LKN vs MI ) ? This will also be a big question. The sky will definitely remain cloudy on Sunday but it will not be successful in reducing the effect of heat. The maximum temperature of the day is expected to go up to 34 degrees centigrade. While the minimum temperature is expected to remain up to 29 degrees centigrade. There is only a 5 percent chance of rain, while the humidity will once again test the players here, especially the team chasing the target and going to bat later.(LKN vs MI )
TATA IPL 2022 Points Table
POINTS TABLE -
|1||Gujrat Titans - Q||14||10||4||0||0.316||20|
|2||Rajasthan Royals - Q||14||9||5||0||0.298||18|
|3||Lucknow Super Giants - Q||14||9||5||0||0.251||18|
|4||Royal Challengers Bangalore - Q||14||8||6||0||-0.253||16|
|5||Punjab Kings - E||14||7||7||0||0.126||14|
|6||Delhi Capitals - E||14||8||6||0|| 0.204||14|
|7||Sunrisers Hyderabad - E||14||6||8||0||-0.379||12|
|8||Kolkata Knight Riders - E||14||6||8||0|| 0.146||12|
|9||Mumbai Indians - E||14||4||10||0||-0.506||8|
|10||Chennai Super Kings - E||14||4||10||0|| -0.203||8|
|Recent Forms: W = Won, L = Lost,
T = Tie, D = Draw, NR = No Result|