Header Banner

India vs Sri Lanka (IND vs SL) Today Weather Report of R.Premadasa Stadium

By Kaif - September 12, 2023 - Last updated on Sep 12, 2023 01:19 PM
India vs Sri Lanka (IND vs SL) Today Weather Report of R.Premadasa Stadium

India vs Sri Lanka (IND vs SL) Today Weather Report of R.Premadasa Stadium, Colombo, Sri Lanka stadium

Like the India-Pakistan match, rain can spoil this match too. However, there is no possibility of the match being washed out. Let us know (IND vs SL Match) the weather conditions in Colombo.

India vs Sri Lanka (IND vs SL)

India will face Sri Lanka on 12 September (Tuesday) in a critical Super-Four match in the Asia Cup. This match between the two teams will be held at R. of Colombo. It will be played at Premadasa Stadium from 3 pm Indian time. In the match, the captaincy of the Indian team will be in the hands of Rohit Sharma, while Dasun Shanaka will captain the Sri Lankan team.

The Indian team had defeated Pakistan by 228 runs in its first match of the Super-Four. Whereas Sri Lanka had defeated Bangladesh by 21 runs in its opening match of Super-Four. If the Indian team led by Rohit Sharma wins this match, it will reach the finals.

This match will be played at R Premadasa Stadium in Colombo. This is the same ground where the India-Pakistan match was played and rain played an important role in the match ending in two days.

Also Read: IND vs SL Dream11 Prediction - Asia Cup 2023

India vs Sri Lanka (IND vs SL) Today Weather Report

Colombo Weather Report, Like the India-Pakistan match, rain can spoil this match too. However, there is no possibility of the match being washed out. According to the report of AccuWeather, there is a 60 percent chance of rain in Colombo Weather around 3 pm on Tuesday. However, by 4 pm it will reduce to 40 percent and by 5 pm to 34 percent.

IND vs SL Weather Report, Colombo Weather Report

This match will also start at 3 pm at R.Premadasa Stadium, while the toss will take place half an hour before, i.e., at 2.30 pm. The probability of rain after 5 pm is between 29 to 51 percent. This means that there may be light rain. However, this is not likely to wash out the match.

What will happen if it rains in IND vs SL match?

For any ODI match to be completed or to get a result, it is necessary to play 20-20 overs in both the innings. If there are fewer overs than this in any innings, the match will remain inconclusive unless the rain stops. The Duckworth-Lewis rule can also be used when rainfall occurs intermittently. Umpires will have to complete this match today itself, because there is no reserve day for IND vs SL match. This match is very important for both the teams.

Also Read: What are the Top 5 Records Broken By Virat Kohli in Asia Cup 2023?

Give Your Feedback



Follow Us



Download our App for more Tips and Tricks

Footer Banner