BLP vs BSH Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Black Panthers vs BSH Dream11 Match Prediction
FanCode ECS T10 - Barcelona
ECS T10 2021, Match 90: BLP vs BSH Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report and Injury Update
Match Time: 2021-03-03 21:00:00
Match Venue: Montjuic Olympic Ground in Barcelona.
Pitch Report: It is totally a batting pitch, with no such help for the bowlers. The average score is 100, but given the kind of batting line-up Badalona has, it is expected to be a high-scoring game
Weather Report: It is forecasted to have scattered clouds but we can expect a full match. During the match time, the temperature in Barcelona will be around 14 degrees Celsius. There are 10% chances of precipitation.
The 90th match of the ECS T10 2021 will be played between Black Panthers and Badalona Shaheen on 3rd March at Montjuic Olympic Ground in Barcelona.
Black Panthers Team Updates:
- Puneet Shrimali and Daljit Singh will probably open the inning for the Black Panthers team. Both are very talented players and played many attacking innings in previous matches.
- Bikramjit Singh, Amandeep Singh and Paramjeet Singh will handle the middle order of the team
- Jagjit Singh and Akram Ali will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Puneet Shrimali will lead the Black Panthers team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Bikramjit Singh will do the wicket keeping for Black Panthers team.
- Sukhjit Singh and Akram Ali will lead the pace attack of the team.
BSH Team Updates:
- Dilawar Khan and Sarmad Ali will probably open the inning for the BSH team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Badar Iqbal, Sajawal Khan and Bilawal Khan will handle the middle order of the team
- Hamza Saleem and Malik-Mati Ur-Rehman will look to finish the innings in the lower middle order
- Dilawar Khan will lead the BSH team as a Captain. He will also do wicket keeping for his team.
- Badar Iqbal and Malik-Sami Ur-Rehman will take care of the pace attack for his team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
Last 5 Head to Head:
Black Panthers: 2
Sarmad Ali is in terrific form. He is currently the highest run-getter for Badalona, having scored 155 runs in 5 innings at a strike rate of 254.09. His highest score is 75.
Hamza Saleem is the most successful all-rounder from Badalona Shaheen. He has scored 60 runs in 5 matches with a strike rate of 250 and has also scalped 8 wickets as well.
Babar Khan is the second-highest run-getter from Badalona Shaheen and has scored 99 runs in 4 matches at a strike rate of 225.
Puneet Shrimali has been a consistent performer for the Panthers with both bat and bowl. He has scored 78 runs in 5 matches at a strike rate of 162.50 and has also scalped 4 wickets as well.
Amanjot Singh has given all-round performances for his team. In 5 matches, he has smashed 42 runs and has also taken 4 wickets.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. However Sarmad Ali will be better choice.
- Fast bowlers may play major role on this pitch.
- Captain Options – Sarmad Ali, Hamza Saleem
- Vice-Captain Options – Puneet Shrimali, Babar Khan, Amanjot Singh
Black Panthers Squad :
Daljit Singh, Puneet Shrimali(C), Bikramjit Singh(WK), Amandeep Singh, Paramjeet Singh, Jagjit Singh(WK), Akram Ali, Ajay Rawat, Amarjit Singh, Manpreet Singh, Amanjot Singh, Balwinder Singh, Sourav Singh, Jaswinder Singh, Shukbir Singh, Harpreet Singh, Sukhjit Singh
BSH Squad :
Sarmad Ali(WK), Dilawar Khan(WK)(C), Badar Iqbal, Sajawal Khan, Bilawal Khan, Hamza Saleem, Malik-Mati Ur-Rehman, Babar Khan(WK), Hamza Ali, Malik-Sami Ur-Rehman, Qasim Hussain, Adeel Abbas, Mustafa Saleem, Shafeer Mohammad, Suleman Hassan, Umair Javed