NZW-XI vs EN-W Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
NZW-XI vs England Women Dream11 Match Prediction
New Zealand Women XI vs England Women Other OD
New Zealand XI Women won by 30 runs
ENGW 286/10 (49.3 Ovr)
NZWXI 316/5 (50 Ovr)
|Freya Davies* ||18||37||1||0||48.65|
|Hannah Rowe* ||6||0||25||1||4.17|
New Zealand XI Women opt to bat
Match Time: 2021-02-16 03:30:00
John Davies Oval in Queenstown.
The pitch at the venue is pretty good for the batters as 578 runs were scored in the first Warm-up match
The weather will be clean and It will be sunny in Queenstown
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||14|
|Batting first won: ||8|
|Bowling first won: ||6|
|1st inn avg score: ||257|
|2nd inn avg score: ||197|
|Highest Total: ||341/9|
|Lowest Total: ||117/10|
|Highest Chased: ||261/7|
|Lowest Defended: ||131/4|
The 2nd warm-up match between New Zealand Women XI and England Women will be played on February 16th at John Davies Oval, Queenstown.
NZW-XI Team Updates:
- NZ Women lost the first game by 20 runs against ENG.
- Natalie Dodd and H Jensen will probably open the inning for the NZW-XI team.
- Lauren Down, Brooke Halliday, Katie Perkins (c) will take care fo the middle order.
- Katey Martin (wk), Kate Anderson will be handy in death overs.
- Katey Perkins will lead the NZW-XI team as a Captain.
- Katey Martin will do the wicket keeping for NZW-XI team.
- Nensi Patel and Claudia Green will lead the pace attack of the team.
England Women Team Updates:
- Danielle Wyatt and Tammy Beaumont will probably open the inning for the England Women team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Heather Knight (c), Natalie Sciver, Amy Jones (wk) will take care of the middle order of the team.
- Fran Wilson and K Brunt will take care of the lower order.
- Heather Knight will lead the England Women team as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder.
- Amy Jones will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his England Women team.
- Heather Knight and Sophie Ecclestone will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Sarah Glenn and Kate Cross will take care of the pace attack for his team.
Head to Head:
England Women: 1
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. However Amy Jones will be better choice.
- Allrounders may play major role on this pitch.
- Captain Options – Heather Knight, Lauren Down, Natalie Sciver
- Vice-Captain Options – Hayley Jensen, Danni Wyatt.
NZW-XI Squad :
Natalie Dodd(WK), Hayley Jensen, Lauren Down, Brooke Halliday, Katie Perkins(C), Katey Martin(WK), Hannah Rowe, Kate Anderson, Nensi Patel, Fran Jonas, Claudia Green, Kate Sims, Bree Illing
England Women Squad :
Tammy Beaumont, Danielle Wyatt, Heather Knight(C), Natalie Sciver, Amy Jones(WK), Fran Wilson, Katherine Brunt, Lauren Winfield, Sarah Glenn, Sophie Ecclestone, Kate Cross, Sophia Dunkley, Tash Farrant, Georgia Elwiss, Freya Davies, Mady Villiers
Dream11 SL Team