QUN-W vs AM-W Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Queensland Women vs ACT Meteors Dream11 Match Prediction
Australian Womens ODD
QUN-W vs AM-W | Fantasy Cricket Tips: Playing XI, Pitch Report and Injury Update – Women’s National Cricket League 2021, Match 1
Match Time: 2021-01-30 04:30:00
Chisholm Oval, Canberra
The pitch at the Chisholm Oval is very much in favour of the batsmen with a little help in it for the pacer
The weather in Canberra might have some chances of rain with a 50% precipitation rate
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||5|
|Bowling first won: ||4|
|1st inn avg score: ||131|
|2nd inn avg score: ||133|
|Highest Total: ||156/4|
|Lowest Total: ||130/10|
|Highest Chased: ||151/3|
The 1st Match of the Women’s National Cricket League 2021 will be played between Queensland Fire and ACT Meteors at Chisholm Oval, Canberra on January 30, Saturday.
Queensland Women Team Updates:
- Queensland Fire have won their last 2 games against the Meteors by huge margins, and in this game as well, they look a better side on paper.
- This is most probably going to be a one sided match going in favour of the Queensland team.
- Beth Mooney and Georgia Redmayne will probably open the inning for the QUN-W team. Both are very talented players and played many attacking innings in previous matches.
- Tess Cooper, Laura Harris, Georgia Voll will form the middle order of the team.
- Jess Jonassen, Grace Harris will take care of the lower order of the team.
- Jess Jonassen will lead the QUN-W team as a Captain. She is also good Alrounder.
- Beth Mooney will do the wicket keeping for QUN-W team.
- Courtney Sippel and Delissa Kimmince will lead the pace attack of the team.
ACT Meteors Team Updates:
- ACT Meteors are entering this game after winning back-to-back games.
- But to win against a stronger side like Queensland, they will have to play their A Level gameplay.
- Erica Kershaw and Amy Yates will probably open the inning for the ACT Meteors team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Madeline Penna, Katie Mack, Ange Reakes will take care of the middle order of the team.
- Erica Kershaw will lead the ACT Meteors team as a Captain.
- The skipper E Kershaw will also do wicket keeping for her team.
- Maitlan Brown and Erin Osborne will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Chloe Rafferty , Nicola Hancock and C Leeson will take care of the pace attack for her team.
Head to Head: 10
Queensland Women: 6
ACT Meteors: 4
In the 10 matches that both these teams have played, Queensland have won 6 while the ACT Meteors have prevailed in 4. The Meteors will be aiming to cash in on their momentum.
- Beth Mooney has been one of the most consistent batter for the Austrlain team, she will once again play big role in batting.
- Katie Mack struck back-to-back 50s including a quickfire 83 in the previous season , she will be looking to score big runs for her team.
- Jess Jonassen gave away just 26 runs in her quota of 9 overs in the last time these 2 teams met. She is a genuine wicket taking allrounder.
- Erin Osborne will play a big role as an allrounder for ACT. She can fetch good points from her allrounder abilities.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. However Erica Kershaw will be better choice.
- Fast bowlers may play major role on this pitch.
- Captain Options – Beth Mooney, Jess Jonassen
- Vice-Captain Options – Erin Osborne, Katie Mack
QUN-W Squad :
Beth Mooney(WK), Georgia Redmayne(WK), Tess Cooper, Laura Harris, Georgia Voll, Jess Jonassen(C), Grace Harris, Delissa Kimmince, Georgia Prestwidge, Courtney Sippel, Holly Ferling, Charli Knott, Mikayla Hinkley, Ellie Johnston, Caitlin Mair(WK), Meagan Dixon, Lilly Mills
ACT Meteors Squad :
Erica Kershaw(WK)(C), Amy Yates, Katie Mack, Maddie Penna, Angela Reakes, Rebecca Carter, Erin Osborne, Carly Leeson, Maitlan Brown, Chloe Rafferty, Nicola Hancock, Zoe Cooke, Matilda Lugg(WK), Olivia Porter, Allison McGrath, Gabrielle Sutcliffe