WI vs NZ Dream11 Prediction, Match Preview, Playing 11, Fantasy cricket Tip
By Kaif - August 19, 2022 - Last updated on Aug 19, 2022 06:25 PM
Image Source: BLACKCAPS Twitter
WI vs NZ Dream11 Prediction, Match Preview, Playing 11, Fantasy cricket Tip, Pitch Report, and Weather Report4>
WI vs NZ Match Details
- Match - West Indies vs New Zealand, 2nd ODI
- Date & Time - 19th August at 11:30 PM IST and 2:00 PM Local Time
- Venue - Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados
- Live Streaming - FanCode
WI vs NZ Dream11 Prediction, Match Preview
West Indies team made a great start in the first match of the series by defeating New Zealand team by 5 wickets to take a 1-0 lead. The New Zealand team, who came to bat first, was all out for 190 due to the excellent bowling of Alzarri Joseph, Akeal Hosein. Captain Kane Williamson scored the highest 34 runs for the New Zealand team, chasing the target, the West Indies team scored 193 runs in 39 overs for the loss of 5 wickets.
Young batsman Shamrah Brooks contributed the highest 79 runs for the West Indies team. The New Zealand team will take lessons from their past mistakes in this match with the intention of leveling the series, while the West Indies team would like to win the match and win the ODI series.
Also Read: West Indies vs New Zealand Head to Head, (Teams will be updated once the lineup announced)
WI vs NZ Fantasy Cricket Tips
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death over bowlers are must to have in your fantasy team on a surface like this.
- In Wicket Keeping, Shai Hope is the best choice.
- Pacers may play major role on this pitch.
WI vs NZ Small League Must Picks
- WI - Shamarh Brooks [106 points], Alzarri Joseph [97 points]
- NZ - Tim Southee [69 points], Mitchell Santner [67 points]
WI vs NZ Grand League Risky Picks
- WI - Keacy Carty [16 points], Kyle Mayers [19 points]
- NZ - Lockie Ferguson [4 points], Devon Conway [8 points]
WI vs NZ Dream11 Team Top Picks
Shamrah Brooks In the last match, he made a significant contribution to the teams victory by playing a brilliant inning of 79 runs in 91 balls, in this match also he can contribute well with the bat.
Akeal Hosein This very economical bowler took 3 important wickets for just 28 runs in the last match as well, in this match also he will be a good option from the bowling section in the dream team.
Devon Conway New Zealand is a rising star of the cricket world, he scored 108 runs in 3 matches in the recently played T20 series and in his ODI career, he has scored 229 runs in 4 matches at an average of 57, he can score big in this match
WI vs NZ Playing 11
West Indies (WI) Possible Playing 11
1. Shai Hope(WK), 2. Kyle Mayers, 3. Shamarh Brooks, 4. Keacy Carty, 5.Nicholas Pooran(WK)(C), 6. Jermaine Blackwood, 7. Jason Holder, 8. Akeal Hosein, 9. Yannic Cariah, 10.Alzarri Joseph, 11.Kevin Sinclair
Also Read: ZIM vs IND 2nd ODI Dream11 Team Prediction Todays match, Fantasy Cricket Tips
New Zealand (NZ) Possible Playing 11
1. Finn Allen(WK), 2. Martin Guptill, 3. Kane Williamson(C), 4. Devon Conway, 5. Tom Latham(WK), 6. Daryl-Mitchell, 7. Michael Bracewell, 8. Mitchell Santner, 9. Tim Southee, 10.Trent Boult, 11.Lockie Ferguson
WI vs NZ Pitch Report
The pitch at Kensington Oval Barbados has been perfectly balanced for both batsmen and bowlers in previous white ball games. As expected, the seamer managed to dominate the last game from the start and New Zealand were bundled out for just 190 runs. The decision to bowl first after winning the toss can be right for both the teams.
Image Source: BLACKCAPS Twitter
WI vs NZ Weather Report
The sky will remain partly cloudy, with a chance of light rain. The temperature is expected to remain at 24 degree Celsius.
Also Read: ICC 2023-27 FTP: ICC announces mens future tour program for 2023-27