KOL vs GT Playing 11, Pitch Report And, Fantasy Cricket Winning Tips
By Kaif - April 23, 2022 - Last updated on Apr 23, 2022 10:48 PM
KOL vs GT Playing 11, Pitch Report And, Fantasy Cricket Winning Tips & Injury Updates For Match 35 IPL-2022
KOL vs GT Match Previews | Today IPL Match
After a good performance in the opening matches, the KKR team has suffered consecutive defeats in the last three matches in this tournament, due to which it has slipped to the seventh position in the points table. In the last match, KOL team lost by 7 runs against RR team. Aaron Finch, Shreyas Iyer performed very well in the last match for the KKR team, in this match, the team is expecting good performance from all its players.
Also Read: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Gujrat Titans Dream11 Match Prediction
On the other hand GT team has impressed everyone with their performance in this tournament so far. In the last match, GT team registered their fifth win in the tournament by defeating CSK team by 3 wickets in the last match. In the last match, David Miller scored an unbeaten 94 for the GT team to win the match.
The KKR team will take lessons from their previous defeat in this match with the intention of registering a win while the GT team would like to continue their winning campaign in this tournament.
KOL vs GT Match Details
- Date & Time - 23rd April at 3:30 PM IST and Local Time
- Match - Kolkata Knight Riders vs Gujarat Titans, Match 35
- Venue - Dr. DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai
- Live Streaming - Star Sports Network and Disney+Hotstar
- Kolkata would be disappointed with the way things have gone for them so far.
- They lost their last game against Rajasthan Royals by just 7 runs despite putting a great show with the bat.
- With just 3 wins from 7 games, they are standing at 7th position in points table.
- Sunil Narine and Aaron Finch will probably open the inning.
- Shreyas Iyer will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Shreyas Iyer was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Nitish Rana and Andre Russell will handle the middle-order batting.
- Andre Russell is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Shreyas Iyer will lead the KOL as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match as he missed on a well deserved 100.
- Sheldon Jackson will do the Wicket Keeping for KOL.
- Sunil Narine and Varun Chakravarthy will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Umesh Yadav and Pat Cummins will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Gujrat would be quite happy with their overall performance so far.
- They have won 5 games out of the 6 and are standing at the 1st position in points table.
- Hardik Pandya missed the last game due to fitness issues , he is likely to be back in this game.
- Shubman Gill and Wriddhiman Saha will probably open the inning.
- Hardik Pandya will bat at the one-down position. Vijay Shanka might lose his position after poor performances.
- Vijay Shankar and David Miller will handle the middle-order batting.
- David Miller was the hero with the bat in last game for Gujrat, he won the match for them against CSK team.
- Rashid-Khan will lead the Gujrat Titans as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler
- Wriddhiman Saha will do the Wicket Keeping for Gujrat Titans.
- Rashid-Khan and Rahul Tewatia will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammed Shami and Lockie Ferguson will lead the pace attack of his team.
Gujarats (GT) bowling attack strong
The bowling of Gujarat Titans is strong with New Zealand pacer Lockie Ferguson, Indian pacer Mohammed Shami apart from Afghanistan spinner Rashid Khan taking wickets and stopping the run rate.
Also Read: IPL 2022 Schedule, Team, Venue, Time Table, Points Table, Ranking & Dream 11 Winning Prediction
Gill-Naren clash (KOL vs GT)
In this match, former KKR player Shubman Gill and Naren can see a good fight. Gill has played two big innings this season (84 against Delhi and 96 against Punjab) but missed out on a century both times. For KKR, the pace of veteran Indian batsman Ajinkya Rahane (80 runs in five matches) is a matter of concern. He has failed as an opener, so the team may have to think about his alternative.
Fantasy Cricket Winning Tips (KOL vs GT)
- In Wicket Keeping, Both are good. You can choose any of one.
- This pitch is compatible for the batters.
- Cap Picks: Shreyas Iyer, Andre Russel
- VC Picks: David Miller, Rashid Khan
KOL vs GT Small League Must PicksKOL -
Andre Russell [432 points], Umesh Yadav [381 points]GT -
Hardik Pandya [450 points], Shubman Gill [316 points]
KOL vs GT Grand League Risky Picks:KOL -
Shivam Mavi [72 points], Sheldon Jackson [86 points]GT-
Wriddhiman Saha [13 points], Vijay Shankar [62 points]
KOL vs GT Playing 11
Kolkata Knight Riders Possible Playing 11:
1. Sunil Narine, 2. Aaron Finch, 3. Shreyas Iyer(C), 4. Nitish Rana, 5. Andre Russell, 6.Venkatesh Iyer, 7.Sheldon Jackson(WK), 8.Pat Cummins, 9. Shivam Mavi, 10.Umesh Yadav, 11. Varun Chakravarthy
Gujrat Titans Possible Playing 11:
1. Shubman Gill, 2. Wriddhiman Saha(WK), 3. Hardik Pandya/Vijay Shankar, 4. David Miller, 5. Abhinav Manohar, 6.Rahul Tewatia, 7. Alzarri Joseph, 8.Rashid-Khan(C), 9. Lockie Ferguson, 10.Yash Dayal, 11.Mohammed Shami
The match between Kolkata Knight Riders and Gujarat Titans is going to be played on the red clay pitch of Brabourne Stadium. This pitch is very helpful for the batsmen and due to the good bounce, the ball also comes well on the bat. But as the game progresses, so do bowlers. This pitch is also very effective for spin bowlers.
At the Brabourne Stadium (before IPL 2022), the average score in the first innings is 157 while in the second innings it is 147. Although in IPL 2022, 7 matches have been played on this ground so far, out of which the team bowling first has got more success. In such a situation, looking at these figures, it can be said that whichever captain wins the toss first will decide to bowl.
IPL 2022 POINTS TABLE
POINTS TABLE -
|1||Gujrat Titans - Q||14||10||4||0||0.316||20|
|2||Rajasthan Royals - Q||14||9||5||0||0.298||18|
|3||Lucknow Super Giants - Q||14||9||5||0||0.251||18|
|4||Royal Challengers Bangalore - Q||14||8||6||0||-0.253||16|
|5||Delhi Capitals - E||14||8||6||0|| 0.204||14|
|6||Punjab Kings - E||14||7||7||0||0.126||14|
|7||Kolkata Knight Riders - E||14||6||8||0|| 0.146||12|
|8||Sunrisers Hyderabad - E||14||6||8||0||-0.379||12|
|9||Chennai Super Kings - E||14||4||10||0|| -0.203||8|
|10||Mumbai Indians - E||14||4||10||0||-0.506||8|
|Recent Forms: W = Won, L = Lost,
T = Tie, D = Draw, NR = No Result|