GT vs LKN Match Prediction, playing11, Which players will get the place
By Kaif - March 28, 2022 - Last updated on Mar 28, 2022 01:48 PM
Image Source: Lucknow Super Giants Twitter
Gujrat Titans vs Lucknow Super Giants Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI Updates
In the fourth match of the 15th season of the Indian Premier League, two new teams are going to face this evening. This competition between Lucknow Super Giants and Gujarat Titans will be fun. Lucknow captain KL Rahul and Gujarat captain Hardik Pandya are best friends. It will be fun to see which team will win in todays match between these two.
Also Read: Gujrat Titans vs Lucknow Super Giants Dream11 Match Prediction
Both the teams will be face-to-face at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai at 7.30 pm on Monday. In this years mega auction, both teams have prepared their team by spending a lot of money. By the way, some foreign players of both the teams will not be able to take part in the first match of the tournament. Let us put on todays playing XI of both the teams and tell which players will not be available for this match.
Download our app and win a chance to earn 10000 Rs for free.
**Steps to Earn 10000Rs Without Any Investment
- Sign Up
- Complete a Small Task
- BOOOM!! Congratulations you are ready to WIN Whooping amount of 10000Rs for Free.
- Gujarat Titans vs Lucknow Super Giants, Match 4
- Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
- Date & Time: March 28th at 7:30 PM IST and local time
- Live Streaming: Star Sports Network and Disney+Hotstar
These players from Lucknow and Gujarat will not be there in the first match
Lucknow Super Giants
England pacer Mark Wood has been ruled out of the tournament due to injury, with Australian Andrew Tye in his place. The third and final Test match between England and West Indies ended on Sunday. Players from both the teams playing in this series will not be available for the match. Jason Holder and Kyle Meyers will not be a part of the team in the first week of IPL. At the same time, Marcus Stoinis of Australia, who toured Pakistan, will also miss the opening match.
Also Read: IPL 2022 Schedule, Team, Venue, Time Table, Points Table, Ranking & Dream 11 Winning Prediction
Afghanistan wicketkeeper Rahmanullah Gurbaz has replaced Jason Rai after his exit from the tournament. West Indies fast bowler Alzarri, who played in the Test series against England, will also not be able to play in the opening matches.
Gujrat Titans Possible Playing 11:
1. Shubman Gill, 2. Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), 3. Abhinav Manohar, 4. Vijay Shankar, 5. Hardik Pandya(C), 6.Matthew Wade(WK), 7. Rahul Tewatia, 8.Rashid-Khan, 9. Varun Aaron, 10.Lockie Ferguson, 11.Mohammed Shami
Lucknow Super Giants Possible Playing 11:
1. Lokesh Rahul(WK)(C), 2. Manan Vohra, 3. Evin Lewis, 4. Manish Pandey, 5. Marcus Stoinis, 6.Deepak Hooda, 7. Krunal Pandya, 8.Krishnappa Gowtham, 9. Ravi Bishnoi, 10.Avesh Khan, 11.Jason Holder/Ankit Rajpoot
Also Read: IPL 2022: RCB Trolled With Memes After Defeat in IPL 2022 Opener