DC vs BLR Playing 11, Pitch Report And, Fantasy Cricket Winning Tips
By Kaif - April 16, 2022 - Last updated on Apr 16, 2022 06:57 PM
DC vs BLR Dream11 Prediction, IPL Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report & Injury Updates For Match 27 IPL-2022
DC vs BLR Match Previews | Today IPL Match
The second 27th match of the IPL 2022 doubleheader will be played between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Delhi Capitals (RCB vs DC) on Maha Saturday. After their loss to defending champions CSK in the previous match, RCB will look to get their campaign back on track once again with a win against DC. So far Bangalore has won three consecutive matches.
Also Read: Delhi Capitals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Dream11 Match Prediction
But, he has also faced defeat in 2 matches. Whereas after the defeat against CSK in the last match, the winning streak has been broken. At the same time, Delhi Capitals is coming in their last match against Kolkata registering a win. Therefore, it will not be easy for both the teams to open victory in the upcoming match and maintain it. However, before this match between RCB vs DC, lets take a look at every piece of information related to it.
- Delhi Capitals won by 44 runs in the last match against Kolkata knight riders.
- Kuldeep Yadav picked 4 wickets and became man of the match against his former team.
- They have so far won 2 out of the 4 games played in this IPL.
- David Warner and Prithvi Shaw will probably open the inning.
- Both the Delhi openers scored an aggressive fifty in the last match.
- Rishabh Pant will bat at the one-down position.
- Lalit Yadav and Rovman Powell will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rishabh Pant will lead the Delhi Capitals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket Keeping for Delhi Capitals.
- Kuldeep Yadav and Lalit Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Kuldeep Yadav is having topmost fantasy points in this series. He is the highest wicket taker for DC.
- Khaleel Ahmed and Shardul Thakur will lead the pace attack of his team.
Download our app and win a chance to earn 10000 Rs for free.
**Steps to Earn 10000Rs Without Any Investment
- Download Our App Now!!
- Sign Up
- Complete a Small Task
- BOOOM!! Congratulations you are ready to WIN Whooping amount of 10000Rs for Free.
- Banglore lost their last match against Chennai Super Kings team.
- They gave away a lot of runs which resulted them CSK posting a huge total and hence could not chase it.
- They will be eager to get back to the winning ways when they face Delhi the next time.
- Faf du Plessis and Anuj Rawat will probably open the inning.
- Faf du Plessis will lead the BLR as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Anuj Rawat will do the Wicket Keeping for BLR.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one-down position.
- Glenn Maxwell and Dinesh Karthik will handle the middle-order batting.
- Dinesh Karthik was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Wanindu Hasaranga and Shahbaz Ahmed will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Akash Deep and Mohammed Siraj will lead the pace attack of his team.
Also Read: MI vs LKN Match Preview, Playing 11, MI vs LSG Dream11 Match Prediction
Dinesh Karthik playing the role of finisher for RCB (DC vs BLR)
Among other bowlers, Mohammad Siraj and Akashdeep have conceded runs while Wanindu Hasaranga also failed to curb runs in the previous match. With the bat, Du Plessis and young Anuj Rawat have got the team off to a good start while Dinesh Karthik is playing his role of finisher well. Shahbaz Ahmed and Suyash Prabhudesai have also batted well. However, there is no consistency in the performance of former captain Virat Kohli.
Prithvi Shaw has scored two consecutive half-centuries (DC vs BLR)
Delhi, on the other hand, will enter this match with a boost of morale after registering a massive 44-run win against Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) in the previous match. Opener Prithvi Shaw has been in fine form after scoring two consecutive half-centuries while Australian legend David Warner also played a good inning in the last match.
Kuldeep Yadav and Khaleel Ahmed are in excellent form (DC vs BLR)
Spinner Kuldeep Yadav has emerged as Delhis top spinner while pacer Khaleel Ahmed has taken seven wickets in three matches. Delhi still has a good option in the form of fast bowler Enrique Norkhia. Apart from this, the team has good all-rounders in the form of Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur and Lalit Yadav. However, Delhi will be hoping for a good performance from Rovman Powell. At the Wankhede Stadium, four of the last five matches have been won by the team batting second, so the role of the toss will also be important.
DC vs BLR Fantasy Cricket Winning Tips
- In Wicket Keeping, Both are good. However Rishabh Pant is the better choice.
- This pitch is compatible for the batters
- Cap Picks: David Warner, Faf Du Plessis
- VC Picks: Glenn Maxwell , Virat Kohli
DC vs BLR Small League Must Picks:DC:
Kuldeep Yadav [332 points], Prithvi Shaw [269 points]BLR:
Wanindu Hasaranga [324 points], Dinesh Karthik [234 points]
DC vs BLR Grand League Risky Picks:DC:
Sarfaraz Khan [67 points], Rovman Powell [81 points]BLR:
Josh Hazlewood [44 points], Suyash Prabhudessai [61 points]
DC vs BLR Head to Head:
In this exciting match between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Delhi Capitals (RCB vs DC), which team will win and whose fate will be decided by defeat, it will be known only after the match. But, before that, if we talk about the head-to-head matches between the two teams in the IPL so far, RCB has the upper hand.
- DC: 10 Won
- BLR: 17 Won
- NR : 1
There has been a total of 27 matches between the two teams. In 16 of these matches, RCB has flagged victory, while DC has won only 10 matches. There is no result of one match. That is, according to the head, the Red Bold Armys upper hand is going to be heavy. But, changing the figures in IPL does not take long, so RCB will have to step up.
DC vs BLR Playing 11
Delhi Capitals (DC) Possible Playing 11:
1. David Warner, 2. Prithvi Shaw, 3. Rishabh Pant(WK)(C), 4. Lalit Yadav, 5. Rovman Powell, 6.Sarfaraz Khan, 7.Axar Patel, 8.Shardul Thakur, 9.Kuldeep Yadav, 10.Mustafizur Rahman, 11.Khaleel Ahmed
Royal Challengers Bangalore (BLR) Possible Playing 11:
1. Faf du Plessis(C), 2. Anuj Rawat(WK), 3. Virat Kohli, 4. Glenn Maxwell, 5. Dinesh Karthik(WK), 6.Shahbaz Ahmed, 7.Wanindu Hasaranga, 8.Josh Hazlewood, 9. Mohammed Siraj, 10.Suyash Prabhudessai, 11.Akash Deep
Also Read: IPL 2022 Schedule, Team, Venue, Time Table, Points Table, Ranking & Dream 11 Winning Prediction
This pitch has so far seen equal opportunities for batsmen and bowlers. Big scores have not become special but teams have lost their sweat in achieving even small targets. Winning the toss, the captain would like to field first. The effect of dew can be seen later.
IPL 2022 Points Table
POINTS TABLE -
|1||Gujrat Titans - Q||14||10||4||0||0.316||20|
|2||Rajasthan Royals - Q||14||9||5||0||0.298||18|
|3||Lucknow Super Giants - Q||14||9||5||0||0.251||18|
|4||Royal Challengers Bangalore - Q||14||8||6||0||-0.253||16|
|5||Delhi Capitals - E||14||8||6||0|| 0.204||14|
|6||Punjab Kings - E||14||7||7||0||0.126||14|
|7||Kolkata Knight Riders - E||14||6||8||0|| 0.146||12|
|8||Sunrisers Hyderabad - E||14||6||8||0||-0.379||12|
|9||Chennai Super Kings - E||14||4||10||0|| -0.203||8|
|10||Mumbai Indians - E||14||4||10||0||-0.506||8|
|Recent Forms: W = Won, L = Lost,
T = Tie, D = Draw, NR = No Result|