BLR vs CSK Playing 11, Pitch Report And, Fantasy Cricket Winning Tips
By Arjit - May 4, 2022 - Last updated on May 05, 2022 01:04 PM
BLR vs CSK Dream11 Prediction, Bangalore vs Chennai, IPL Fantasy Cricket Winning Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report & Injury Updates For Match 49 IPL-2022
BLR vs CSK Match Previews | Today IPL Match
After four consecutive defeats, Chennai Super Kings registered their first win of this season of IPL by defeating Royal Challengers Bangalore. Then although the captaincy was in the hands of Ravindra Jadeja, now again Mahendra Singh Dhoni (MS Dhoni) has taken over the leadership of the team. When the defending champion team once again collides with Bangalore, then the batting between the two teams can be seen once again like in the previous match. However, RCBs batting has weakened in the last few matches and so far only six half-centuries have been scored for them in 10 matches.
Also Read: Bangalore vs Chennai Dream11 Match Prediction, RCB vs CSK LIVE SCORE and Live Updates
Two of these have been made by captain Faf du Plessis. Chennai Super Kings (CSK) have played nine matches so far and none of their bowlers have an economy below 7.50 per over. It is a challenge for both teams to stay in the playoff race. Bangalore has won five out of 10 matches while Chennai has won three matches out of nine. So every match from here is going to be important for both the teams.
Royal Challengers Bangalore (BLR) Team Updates:
- Royal Challengers Banglore would be unhappy with the way things have went in last few matches.
- They are standing at the 5th position in the points table after winning just 5 games from 5 games.
- The good thing that happened for them in last match was, Virat coming back to his form where he scored a fifty.
- Faf du Plessis and Virat Kohli will probably open the inning.
- Rajat Patidar will bat at the one-down position.
- Glenn Maxwell and Dinesh Karthik will handle the middle-order batting.
- Faf du Plessis will lead the BLR as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Dinesh Karthik will do the Wicket Keeping for BLR.
- Wanindu Hasaranga and Shahbaz Ahmed will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Wanindu Hasaranga is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Harshal Patel and Josh Hazlewood will lead the pace attack of his team.
Chennai Super Kings (CSK) Team Updates:
- Chennai Super Kings marked MS Dhonis return as captain of the team with a 13-run victory over Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad (99 off 57) and Devon Conway (85* off 55) struck 14 fours and 10 sixes between them to power CSK to a formidable 202/2.
- Despite Nicholas Pooran scoring an unbeaten 64 off 33, SRH ran out of steam in the chase as they ended up with 189/6 to suffer their second straight loss after their five-match winning streak.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Devon Conway will probably open the inning.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match. He scored magnificent knock of 99 runs.
- Robin Uthappa will bat at the one-down position.
- Ambati Rayudu and Ravindra Jadeja will handle the middle-order batting.
- Ambati Rayudu is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- MS Dhoni will lead the Chennai Super Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- MS Dhoni will do the Wicket Keeping for Chennai Super Kings.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Maheesh Theekshana will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mukesh Choudhary and Simarjeet- Singh will lead the pace attack of his team.
Virat, Ruturaj have caught the rhythm
This match will be more exciting after Virat Kohlis half-century in the last match. Virat has scored 186 and du Plessis has scored 278 runs in 10 matches. Both are not in their familiar form though. Kohli took nearly nine overs to score 58 runs, leaving his team to miss a big score. Dinesh Karthik (218 runs in 10 matches) and Glenn Maxwell (157 runs in seven matches) will have to put in more effort.
Also Read: List Of The Top 5 Longest Losing Streak In IPL History
Now they face a weak bowling attack. Chennais Mukesh Chaudhary does not have much experience, while the experienced Jadeja is going through a very bad phase. However, when it comes to batting, Ruturaj Gaikwad, who scored 99 runs in the last match, has shown signs of regaining form. It will not be easy for the Bangalore bowlers to stop them. On the other hand, Dhoni has registered a win after taking over the reins, so it will also be interesting to see whether he can maintain the winning streak or not.
Then Shivam, Uthappa were broken
In the last encounter between the two teams this season, runs were piled up. Shivam Dube (95 * runs) and Robin Uthappa (88 runs) of Chennai Super Kings had broken on the RCB bowlers. With the explosive innings of these two, Super Kings made a huge score of 216 runs for four wickets. Bangalore also maintained themselves in the match thanks to small contributions from the batsmen. But, in the end, the team could only reach 193 run M
BLR vs CSK Pitch Report and weather report
In the last five matches, the team batting first has won here four times. It has also happened that even the target of 144 and 153 runs has not been achieved by the teams. The score above two hundred has been scored here twice in the season. It would not be wrong to bat first after winning the toss. The day will be hot but the average temperature during the match will be around 26 degrees.
BLR vs CSK Fantasy Tips
- In Wicket Keeping, Both are good. You can choose any of one.
- This pitch is compatible for both the Pacers & Spinners.
- Cap Picks: Ruturaj Gaikwad , Glenn Maxwell
- VC Picks: Faf Du Plessi, Virat Kohli
- Death Over bowlers : Dwayne Pretorious, Josh Hazlewood, Harshal Patel
Small League Must Picks:BLR:
Wanindu Hasaranga [528 points], Dinesh Karthik [403 points]CSK:
Ambati Rayudu [388 points], Robin Uthappa [375 points]
Grand League Risky Picks:BLR:
Mahipal Lomror [32 points], Rajat Patidar [107 points]CSK:
Simarjeet- Singh [8 points], Devon Conway [124 points]
BLR vs CSK Possible Playing 11
Royal Challengers Bangalore - BLR Possible Playing 11:
1. Faf du Plessis(C), 2. Virat Kohli, 3. Rajat Patidar, 4. Glenn Maxwell, 5. Dinesh Karthik(WK), 6.Shahbaz Ahmed, 7.Mahipal Lomror, 8.Wanindu Hasaranga, 9.Harshal Patel, 10.Josh Hazlewood, 11.Mohammed Siraj
Chennai Super Kings - CSK Possible Playing 11:
1. Ruturaj Gaikwad, 2. Devon Conway, 3. Robin Uthappa, 4. Ambati Rayudu, 5. Ravindra Jadeja, 6.MS Dhoni(WK)(C), 7. Mitchell Santner, 8.Dwaine Pretorius, 9. Simarjeet- Singh, 10.Mahesh Theekshana, 11.Mukesh Choudhary
IPL 2022 POINTS TABLE
POINTS TABLE - TATA IPL
|1||Gujrat Titans - Q||14||10||4||0||0.316||20|
|2||Rajasthan Royals - Q||14||9||5||0||0.298||18|
|3||Lucknow Super Giants - Q||14||9||5||0||0.251||18|
|4||Royal Challengers Bangalore||14||8||6||0||-0.253||16|
|5||Delhi Capitals||13||7||6||0|| 0.255||14|
|6||Kolkata Knight Riders - E||14||6||8||0|| 0.146||12|
|7||Punjab Kings - E||13||6||7||0|| -0.043||12|
|8||Sunrisers Hyderabad - E||13||6||7||0||-0.230||12|
|9||Chennai Super Kings - E||14||4||10||0|| -0.203||8|
|10||Mumbai Indians - E||13||3||10||0||-0.577||6|
|Recent Forms: W = Won, L = Lost,
T = Tie, D = Draw, NR = No Result|