Binomo brings special tournament
It is a drive, a rush of inspiration, a good opportunity to gain experience and profit. Therefore, from 4 to 29 September, the Binomo platform will host Trading Titans: Best of the Best, a premium tournament where the winning real Binomo account holders will be awarded $100,000.
What is a Binomo Tournament?
A Binomo tournament is a competition between traders where the winner will receive assets or prize money on the platform. In each contest, participants will receive a unique account, where they'll have the same amount of money as their competitors. The main objective is to earn the highest profit within a specific period.
Remember that you can only trade from the assets shown in the tournament account. However, you can figure out these assets based on which traders can participate in the competition. For instance, in VIP tournaments, participants will have complete freedom to trade all binary options featured in Binomo.
Also Read: Top 10 Mileage Bikes in india
How to Participate in a Binomo Tournament?
- Register on the official Binomo website and deposit money to make a real account. Also, you may have to verify your identity and bank details before investing money in Binomo.
- Go to the Tournaments page on the website or application.
- Choose a tournament and click them to read about the rules, prize pool, and other relevant information.
- If requested, pay the entry fee and prepare to compete against other traders in the tournament.
What is this tournament?
- Trading Titans: Best of the Best is a battle between traders with VIP or Prestige status on Binomo. In which 1,000 people will be able to participate and the first person to apply will get a chance.
- The prize pool for real Binomo account holders is $100,000. while $50,000 for the 2nd to 25th place winners.
- 100 winners will receive free participation in all tournaments in the next month.
- Every Monday, 25 Traders of the Week will be awarded $100 RFTs and active participants will be awarded Trading Strength in T100.
- The cost to join the tournament is $100, while the starting strength balance is T500, and the re-purchase cost of strength balance is $100.
- Anyone can participate in this tournament. However, if you are trading on a Demo or Standard account, make sure that your account is upgraded to VIP because even when the tournament is over, the privileges of your VIP status will remain.
What will you get in Binomo tournaments?
- All conditions are good on Binomo. The demo does not require a real deposit. You just register on the platform and get a virtual account with $10,000. You then study trades, test assets, and practice strategies on it. And the most important thing is that all this happens in safe mode.
- The Standard account on Binomo is for those who want to make real profits but are not yet ready to invest large amounts of money. The minimum deposit on a Standard account is $10, and only $1 for a single trade. Here you can trade over 45 assets, some of which offer returns of up to 85%.
More facilities are available on VIP status
- 75 trading assets
- Bonuses up to 200%
- 10% cashback per month
- Leverage of assets up to 90%
- Access to premium tournaments
- Personal manager
- Cash withdrawal facility within 4 hours
You also get next level prestige. This status offers all the benefits of VIP plus some additional benefits such as: bonuses of up to 300%, a privilege time, and extended insurance for risk-free trades. Another feature that is exclusive to this Pretgicious account holder is that you can participate in the same tournaments as VIP. Which includes Trading Titans: Best of the Best.
How to become a Binomo VIP account holder and know how to enter tournaments?
It's easy enough. To become a VIP account holder, you need to make a deposit of $1,000. After doing so, you can pay $100 to participate in the Trading Titans: Battle of the Best tournament. To win in the tournament, you have to create a strategy and compete to the best of your ability.
Also Read: ISRO first Solar Mission Countdown to Isro launch of first solar mission Aditya L1