UVG vs SPK Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Volleyball Tips
UVC Holding Graz vs Rieker UJS Komarno Dream11 Match Prediction
Champions League Men
Last Updated on Oct 14, 2021 04:05 PM
Match Time: 2021-10-14 23:45:00
Tournament: CEV Champions League 2021-22Venue: Raiffeisen Sportpark
Rieker UJS Komarno head into the second leg of the tie having a comfortable advantage againstUVC Holding Graz.
The Slovakian side turned out to be comprehensive winners against the Austrianvolleyball team, handing them a straight-set loss in some fashion in the first leg.
The result givesthem the straightforward advantage heading to the second leg but as it is away from home inAustria, the result is still yet to be decided.
UVC Holding Graz:
- Sergej Drobnic was the main offense center-piece in the first leg showdown between the two clubs for Graz. Drobnic notched 20receptions while also scoring 11 points on the attack. His damage was however just a consolation.
- Johannes Kratz could turn up the heat in the home leg of the tie for the Austrian side. Kratz scored 5 attack points which were thesecond-most on the team while also notching 7 receptions.
Rieker UJS Komarno:
- Peter Mlynarcik was the player of the game for all purposes in the first leg. He torched the Graz team with 19 attack points while alsoregistering 3 crucial blocks during the one-sided affair.
- Frantisek Ogurcak is a vital backup offense generator for Komarno having registered 9 attack points and 20 net receptions in the firstleg.
- Martin Turis is the libero for the game. His low cost combined with his efficient production in the first leg of 18 receptions makes hima more than useful libero piece on the board.
- Peter Mlynarcik
- Martin Turis
Worth a shot:
- Frantisek Ogurcak
- Sergej Drobnic
- Johannes Kratz
- Niklas Steiner
- Peter Mlynarcik: The overwhelming favorite for captaincy should be the Slovak side’s bestplayer. They hold the advantage here and Mlynarcik who had double the points of any otherplayer in the first leg with 22 total points, looks set for another big night.
- Frantisek Ogurcak: Ogurcak could be a rare differential to use, for players who want to standout and gain outside points. The Komarno star had 9 attack points to go with 20 net receptionsin the first leg and is a threat on the serve too.
- Sergej Drobnic: If Graz are to pull off the upset here, Drobnic might be where the captain searchends. Sergej was the top scorer in the first leg for the losing team and also came in handy with.
UVG Squad :
Niklas Steiner, Illes Cameron Keen, David Reiter, Michael Ladner, Lukas Scheucher, Sergej Drobnic, Jakob Katzbeck, Johannes Kratz, Kemal Imsirovic, Liam Ochaya, Julian Zagar, Marcell Koch Mikulass, Julian Zehner, Sebastian Sablatnig, Lukas Kuhl, Lorenz Koraimann
SPK Squad :
Martin Turis, Maros Kasperkevic, Balazs Forro, Frantisek Ogurcak, Matej Kubs, Peter Mlynarcik, Adam Gyorgy Liska, Janos Santa, Emanuel Kohut, Matus Jalovecky, Simon Pati-Nagy, Peter Kasper, Adam Szazvai, Juraj Rak
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Volleyball prediction, dream11 prediction for UVG vs SPK, dream11 prediction UVG vs SPK, Champions League Men series, UVG vs SPK dream11 prediction, UVG vs SPK fantasy prediction, UVG vs SPK live score, UVG vs SPK live updates, UVG vs SPK best dream11 team, UVG vs SPK winning teams, UVG vs SPK winning tips and tricks, UVG vs SPK fantasy tips, UVG vs SPK dream11 Volleyball prediction, best dream11 Volleyball prediction app, dream11 Volleyball prediction today match, Volleyball telegram channel