KAR vs AGL Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Volleyball Tips
KAR vs AGL Dream11 Match Prediction
Champions League Men
Last Updated on Oct 13, 2021 02:35 PM
Match Time: 2021-10-13 21:30:00
Tournament: Champions LeagueVenue: KV Arena
This second leg of this first-round tie in the Champions League Qualifiers is delicately balanced asArcada Galati carries a narrow lead heading to the Czech Republic.
The Romanians won in 5 sets onhome soil and will look to book their place in the next round here.
The hosts, meanwhile, who leadtheir domestic league with 3 wins in 3 games, suffered their first defeat of the season in the first legand will hope that home-court advantage helps them turn the tables in this tie.
- Lukasz Wiese is a good pick in this one, as he had 14 attack points (2nd most on the team) to gowith 2 blocks and an ace against Arcada Galati last time around. He also put up 36 net receptions.
- Patrik Indra led both teams with 20 attack points and he also had a block and an ace. His 22 totalpoints were the most in the game too.
- Vojtech Patocka led the team with 3 blocks in their last matchup and he registered 6 attack pointstoo. Patocka is a threat on the service as well.
- Ivan Raic led the team with 17 attack points and was also third on the team with 3 blocks in theirprevious matchup. His 20 total points were the 2nd most in the match.
- Filip Sestan had an impressive outing last time around as he finished with 13 attack points, 3 blocks,and an ace. He also had 28 net receptions.
- Vasile Talpa had an outstanding game on the block last time around, registering 7 block points,which were the most in the game. He also had 5 attack points and played a big role in their victory.
- Lukasz Wiese
- Patrik Indra
- Filip Sestan
- Vasile Talpa
Worth a shot
- Ivan Raic
- Lukas Vasina
- Vojtech Patocka
- Shamir Bissette
- Filip Sestan: Sestan’s all-round game makes him our top pick for captaincy here. He ranked in thetop 3 on the team for attack points, blocks, and aces, while his 28 net receptions were the most onthe team by some distance.
- Lukasz Wiese: Wiese is another strong option here and he had a performance similar to that ofSestan. His 14 attack points, 2 blocks, and ace were all the second-most on the team and he alsohad a game-high 36 net receptions.
KAR Squad :
Adam Zajicek, Vojtech Patocka, Marc Major-Gunning Wilson, Patrik Indra, Daniel Rimal, Jakub Ihnat, Lukas Vasina, Lukasz Wiese, Martin Fiser, Wessel Keemink, Martin Kocka, Daniel Pfeffer
AGL Squad :
Vasile Talpa, Andrei Butnaru, Shamir Bissette, Tudor Magdas, Filip Sestan, Ovidiu Costin Darlaczi, Alejandro Toro, Marian Iilian Bala, Ivan Raic, Alexandru Rata, Ion Ciprian Teleleu, Pedro Rangel, Liviu Cristudor, Vlad Alexandru Kantor
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Volleyball prediction, dream11 prediction for KAR vs AGL, dream11 prediction KAR vs AGL, Champions League Men series, KAR vs AGL dream11 prediction, KAR vs AGL fantasy prediction, KAR vs AGL live score, KAR vs AGL live updates, KAR vs AGL best dream11 team, KAR vs AGL winning teams, KAR vs AGL winning tips and tricks, KAR vs AGL fantasy tips, KAR vs AGL dream11 Volleyball prediction, best dream11 Volleyball prediction app, dream11 Volleyball prediction today match, Volleyball telegram channel