POL vs RUS Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Volleyball Tips
Poland: vs Russia Dream11 Match Prediction
Last Updated on Sep 14, 2021 04:19 PM
Match Time: 2021-09-15 00:00:00
Tournament: European ChampionshipVenue: Ergo Arena Gdansk
Poland and Russia face off in a heavyweight clash in the Quarter Finals. Poland have won everysingle game so far and dispatched Finland in 3 sets last time around.
Russia, meanwhile, have lostjust once and come into this one on a 5-game winning run, having beaten Ukraine in 4 sets in thelast round.
These two teams have also split their last 4 games, but Poland have won the last 2meetings.
- Wilfredo Leon’s 79 points are the highest in the Poland team. His 60 attack points are also the moston the team and his 11 aces are tied for 8th most in the tournament.
- Piotr Nowakowski did not have the best outing last time around but he remains the leading blockerof the tournament with 22 at an average of 1.1 per set. He is also 3rd on the team with 58 totalpoints.
- Bartosz Kurek is second on the team with 60 points to his name. He had a game-high 10 attackpoints to go with a block in the win against Finland last time around.
- Egor Kliuka has racked up 106 points in his 5 matches, with that tally being good enough for the 4th most in the tournament. He ranks in the top 6 for both attack points and aces.
- Dmitry Volkov is 10th in the tournament with 88 points in 6 matches. He impressed against Ukraineas well, with 12 attack points, 1 block, 1 ace, and 28 net receptions.
- Yaroslav Podlesnykh has 70 points to his name in the Euros and he had a solid outing againstUkraine, with 12 attack points, a block, and 10 net receptions.
- Wilfredo Leon
- Piotr Nowakowski
- Egor Kliuka
Worth a shot
- Bartosz Kurek
- Jakub Kochanowski
- Yaroslav Podlesnykh
- Dmitry Volkov
- Ivan Iakovlev
- Wilfredo Leon: Leon had an excellent all-round outing against the Finns, with 9 attack points, 3 aces, 2 blocks, and 13 net receptions.Expect another big performance from him here.
- Egor Kliuka: Kliuka led the way against Ukraine, with game-high marks of 15 attack points and 4 aces to go with 2 blocks. He isaveraging an impressive 5.05 points per set.
Poland: Squad :
Pawel Zatorski, Grzegorz Lomacz, Jakub Kochanowski, Bartosz Kurek, Wilfredo Leon, Lukasz Kaczmarek, Bartlomiej Lemanski, Michal Szalacha, Bartlomiej Mordyl, Fabian Drzyzga, Norbert Huber, Dawid Konarski, Bartosz Filipiak, Andrzej Wrona, Maciej Muzaj, Karol Klos, Mateusz Malinowski, Kamil Semeniuk, Bartlomiej Lipinski, Jan Nowakowski, Karol Butryn, Mateusz Bieniek, Tomasz Fornal, Piotr Lukasik, Bartosz Bednorz, Artur Szalpuk, Rafal Szymura, Bartosz Kwolek, Piotr Nowakowski, Marcin Janusz, Marcin Komenda, Jan Firlej, Damian Wojtaszek, Jakub Popiwczak, Jedrzej Gruzczynski, Mateusz Czunkiewicz, Michal Kubiak, Aleksander Sliwka
Russia Squad :
Valentin Golubev, Pavel Pankov, Ilia Vlasov, Yaroslav Podlesnykh, Egor Kliuka, Kirill Klets, Dmitrii Pashitskii, Anton Semyshev, Dmitry Volkov, Denis Bogdan, Pavel Tetyukhin, Sergey Savin, Maxim Mikhaylov, Dmitriy Muserskiy, Victor Poletaev, Maksim Zhigalov, Vitaly Papazov, Igor Kobzar, Dmitry Kovalev, Alexander Butko, Evgenii Andreev, Evgeny Baranov, Sergei Melkozerov, Ivan Iakovlev, Fedor Voronkov, Ilyas Kurkaev, Vadym Likhosherstov, Artem Volvich, Dmitrii Lyzik
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Volleyball prediction, dream11 prediction for POL vs RUS, dream11 prediction POL vs RUS, European Championship series, POL vs RUS dream11 prediction, POL vs RUS fantasy prediction, POL vs RUS live score, POL vs RUS live updates, POL vs RUS best dream11 team, POL vs RUS winning teams, POL vs RUS winning tips and tricks, POL vs RUS fantasy tips, POL vs RUS dream11 Volleyball prediction, best dream11 Volleyball prediction app, dream11 Volleyball prediction today match, Volleyball telegram channel