POL vs FIN Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Volleyball Tips
Poland: vs Finland Dream11 Match Prediction
Last Updated on Sep 11, 2021 04:51 PM
Match Time: 2021-09-12 00:00:00
Tournament: European ChampionshipVenue: Ergo Arena Gdansk
Poland look to maintain their 100% record in these Euros as they take on Finland here.
The Polesare one of three teams to have won all 5 games in the Pool stage and they are one of the favoritesfor the title.
Opponents Finland, meanwhile, finished 4thin their pool with 3 wins and 2 losses totheir name.
They are very much underdogs here and their recent record in this fixture is prettywoeful, having lost the last 7 meetings between these sides.
- Wilfredo Leon is the leading scorer for Poland with 65 points in 5 matches at an average of 4.06 points per set. He also contributes with receptions and is the best pick from Poland.
- Piotr Nowakowski is the leading blocker in the tournament by a mile, with his 22 blocks being 8 clear of second place. His 55 points in total are the second-most on the team.
- Jakub Kochanowski had a good outing last time around, finishing with 7 attack points, 3 blocks, and 2 aces against Ukraine.
- Urpo Sivula is the top point scorer for Finland by quite a bit, with 91 points at an average of 5.06 points per set. His 86 attack points are the 3rd most in the tournament.
- Antti Ronkainen leads the team in aces with 6, is third for blocks with 8, and is second for attack points with 48, making him a very good pick here.
- Lauri Kerminen is the libero pick for this one as Finland are very much the underdogs here as stated earlier. He has 81 net receptions in the tournament thus far.
- Wilfredo Leon
- Piotr Nowakowski
- Urpo Sivula
Worth a shot
- Bartosz Kurek
- Jakub Kochanowski
- Antti Ronkainen
- Antti-Sakari Makinen
- Mikko Esko
- Wilfredo Leon: Leon’s well-rounded game makes him the top pick for the armband here. He has team-leading figures of 51 attackpoints and 8 aces to go with 6 blocks and 64 net receptions.
- Urpo Sivula: Sivula is likely to dominate on offense here as he has done all tournament. His 91 total points are tied for 4th most in thetournament and he had 20 attack points, 1 ace, and 1 block against Turkey last time around.
Poland: Squad :
Pawel Zatorski, Grzegorz Lomacz, Jakub Kochanowski, Bartosz Kurek, Wilfredo Leon, Lukasz Kaczmarek, Bartlomiej Lemanski, Michal Szalacha, Bartlomiej Mordyl, Fabian Drzyzga, Norbert Huber, Dawid Konarski, Bartosz Filipiak, Andrzej Wrona, Maciej Muzaj, Karol Klos, Mateusz Malinowski, Kamil Semeniuk, Bartlomiej Lipinski, Jan Nowakowski, Karol Butryn, Mateusz Bieniek, Tomasz Fornal, Piotr Lukasik, Bartosz Bednorz, Artur Szalpuk, Rafal Szymura, Bartosz Kwolek, Piotr Nowakowski, Marcin Janusz, Marcin Komenda, Jan Firlej, Damian Wojtaszek, Jakub Popiwczak, Jedrzej Gruzczynski, Mateusz Czunkiewicz, Michal Kubiak, Aleksander Sliwka
Finland Squad :
Niklas Breilin, Mikko Esko, Nuutti Niinivaara, Antti Ronkainen, Veeti Nikkinen, Aaro Nikula, Miki Jauhiainen, Joonas Jokela, Urpo Sivula, Aleksi Muukkonen, Fedor Ivanov, Henrik Porkka, Tommi Siirila, Niko Suihkonen, Niklas Seppanen, Antti-Sakari Makinen, Antti Siltala, Jiri Hanninen, Eemi Tervaportti, Akseli Lankinen, Sauli Sinkkonen, Lauri Kerminen, Voitto Koykka, Severi Savonsalmi, Mikko Rasanen
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Volleyball prediction, dream11 prediction for POL vs FIN, dream11 prediction POL vs FIN, European Championship series, POL vs FIN dream11 prediction, POL vs FIN fantasy prediction, POL vs FIN live score, POL vs FIN live updates, POL vs FIN best dream11 team, POL vs FIN winning teams, POL vs FIN winning tips and tricks, POL vs FIN fantasy tips, POL vs FIN dream11 Volleyball prediction, best dream11 Volleyball prediction app, dream11 Volleyball prediction today match, Volleyball telegram channel