RUS vs UKR Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Volleyball Tips
Russia vs Ukraine Dream11 Match Prediction
Last Updated on Sep 11, 2021 12:14 PM
Match Time: 2021-09-11 21:00:00
Tournament: European ChampionshipVenue: Ergo Arena Gdansk
The action in the Eight Finals sets off here with Ukraine taking on Russia. The Russians are one ofthe in-form teams in the competition, having won 4 games in a row coming into this match andthey have dropped just 2 sets in their last 3 games.
Ukraine, meanwhile, won 3 of their 5 Poolgames, only losing to heavyweights Poland and Serbia. These teams last met 16 years back, whenRussia won in straight sets but expect a closer encounter here.
- Egor Kliuka was rested in their last game and is set to return to the starting lineup here. He hasshone at the Euros, with 85 points to his name in 4 matches at an average of 5 points per set. Heleads the team in attack points with 65 and aces with 9.
- Dmitry Volkov has racked up 74 points in 5 games at an average of 3.7 points per set. He is secondon the team for attack points with 59 and blocks with 11.
- Pavel Pankov provides great value as a setter and has impressed since he was inserted into thelineup, with 7 aces and 2 blocks in his last two games.
- Plotnytskyi Oleh is 10th in the tournament for points with 78 at an average of 4.11 points per set. He is also among their leaders in receptions.
- Viietskyi Dmytro is just a spot behind his teammate with 76 points in his 5 games. He is the only player in Ukraine to rank in the top 3 in the team for attack points (63), aces (6), and blocks (7).
- Semeniuk Yurii had 10 blocks in 2 games prior to the dead rubber against Poland last time around. He also had 12 attack points and an ace in that time.
- Egor Kliuka
- Pavel Pankov
- Viietskyi Dmytro
- Semeniuk Yurii
Worth a shot
- Dmitry Volkov
- Ivan Iakovlev
- Yaroslav Podlesnykh
- Plotnytskyi Oleh
- Kovalov Illia
- Egor Kliuka: Kliuka dominated against Spain in his last start, finishing with 19 attack points, 5 blocks, and 3 aces. We back him tohave a big impact here as well after getting some well-deserved rest.
- Viietskyi Dmytro: Dmytro had a pretty good performance against Belgium, with 19 attack points, 1 block, and 2 aces. His all-roundplay makes him a solid option for the armband.
Russia Squad :
Valentin Golubev, Pavel Pankov, Ilia Vlasov, Yaroslav Podlesnykh, Egor Kliuka, Kirill Klets, Dmitrii Pashitskii, Anton Semyshev, Dmitry Volkov, Denis Bogdan, Pavel Tetyukhin, Sergey Savin, Maxim Mikhaylov, Dmitriy Muserskiy, Victor Poletaev, Maksim Zhigalov, Vitaly Papazov, Igor Kobzar, Dmitry Kovalev, Alexander Butko, Evgenii Andreev, Evgeny Baranov, Sergei Melkozerov, Ivan Iakovlev, Fedor Voronkov, Ilyas Kurkaev, Vadym Likhosherstov, Artem Volvich, Dmitrii Lyzik
Ukraine Squad :
Brova Horden, Shchytkov Vitaliy, Drozd Maksym, Plotnytskyi Oleh, Kovalov Illia, Viietksyi Dmytro, Klyamar Oleksiy, Kanaiev Dmytro, Teryomenko Dmytro, Kisiliuk Yevhenii, Tupchii Vasyl, Poluian Tymofii, Kucher Vitalii, Holoven Oleksii, Kovalchuk Volodymy, Didenko Vladyslav, Fomin Denys, Ostapenko Volodymyr, Todua Valerii, Semeniuk Yurii, Sydorenko Volodymyr, Iereshchenko Ian, Hladenko Oleksandr, Tomyn Yuriy
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Volleyball prediction, dream11 prediction for RUS vs UKR, dream11 prediction RUS vs UKR, European Championship series, RUS vs UKR dream11 prediction, RUS vs UKR fantasy prediction, RUS vs UKR live score, RUS vs UKR live updates, RUS vs UKR best dream11 team, RUS vs UKR winning teams, RUS vs UKR winning tips and tricks, RUS vs UKR fantasy tips, RUS vs UKR dream11 Volleyball prediction, best dream11 Volleyball prediction app, dream11 Volleyball prediction today match, Volleyball telegram channel