GER vs SLO Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Volleyball Tips
Germany vs Slovakia Dream11 Match Prediction
Last Updated on Sep 16, 2021 11:12 AM
Match Time: 2021-09-09 19:30:00
Tournament: European ChampionshipVenue: Saku Suurhall Tallinn
Slovakia look to qualify for the next round as they take on Germany here. A win for the Slovaks here will see them overtake Latvia and finish 4th in Pool D but it is much easier said than done against the Germans who are 2nd in the Pool, having won 3 of their 4 games so far.
Germany also have an excellent record in this fixture, having won the last 6 meetings between these sides without dropping a set.
- Linus Weber was Germany’s leading point scorer in the Nations League with 154 points and he has shone in his 2 games in the Euros, racking up 45 points at an excellent average of 5.62 points per set.
- Florian Krage is tied for the most blocks for Germany with 7. He had 2 blocks to go with 8 attack points last time around against Latvia.
- Moritz Karlitzek had an excellent outing against France, with 16 attack points, 4 aces, and 24 net receptions. He did start just 1 set last time around, however, but did finish with 2 aces and 5 attack points.
- Matej Patak is the leading point scorer for Slovakia in these Euros with 62 points in his 4 matches. He also has 106 net receptions which are the second-most on the team.
- Peter Michalovic is second on the team with 57 points so far. He has 22 attack points, 2 blocks, and an ace in his last 2 games.
- Tomas Krisko had his best performance of the Euros last time around against Croatia, registering a team-high 17 attack points to go with 24 net receptions.
- Linus Weber
- Florian Krage
- Matej Patak
- Peter Michalovic
Worth a shot
- Moritz Karlitzek
- Johannes Tille
- Tomas Krisko
- Linus Weber: Weber has been exceptional since coming into the side, with 34 attack points, 9 aces (tied for 3rd most in the league), and 2 blocks in his 2 games, making him the easy pick for captaincy.
- Matej Patak: Patak is the biggest offensive threat from the Slovaks, having picked up 51 attack points and he provides value with hisreceptions as well, having registered a team-high 37 net receptions last time around
Germany Squad :
Julian Zenger, Eric Burggraf, Tobias Krick, Moritz Karlitzek, Gyorgy Grozer, Simon Hirsch, Marcus Bohme, Linus Weber, Lukas Maase, Christian Fromm, Ruben Schott, Moritz Reichert, Denys Viktorovic Kaliberda, David Sossenheimer, Johannes Tille, Lukas Immanuel Kampa, Tomas Kocian-Falkenbach, Noah Baxpohler, Jan Zimmermann, Tim Stohr, Ivan Batanov, Florian Krage, Anton Brehme, Erik Rohrs, Yannick Goralek
Slovakia Squad :
Marian Vitko, Juraj Zatko, Peter Ondrovic, Matej Patak, Tomas Krisko, Peter Michalovic, Jan Jendrejcak, Filip Gavenda, Patrik Lamanec, Marcel Lux, Julius Firkal, Michal Petras, Jakub Ihnat, Patrik Pokopec, Marek Meciar, Adrian Petruf, Simon Krajcovic, Filip Palgut, Samuel Goc, Peter Porubsky, Maros Kasperkevic, Lubos Nemec, Martin Turis, Jakub Kovac, Filip Macuha, Lukas Kyjanic, Michal Zeman
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Volleyball prediction, dream11 prediction for GER vs SLO, dream11 prediction GER vs SLO, European Championship series, GER vs SLO dream11 prediction, GER vs SLO fantasy prediction, GER vs SLO live score, GER vs SLO live updates, GER vs SLO best dream11 team, GER vs SLO winning teams, GER vs SLO winning tips and tricks, GER vs SLO fantasy tips, GER vs SLO dream11 Volleyball prediction, best dream11 Volleyball prediction app, dream11 Volleyball prediction today match, Volleyball telegram channel