UKR vs BEL Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Volleyball Tips
Ukraine vs Belgium Dream11 Match Prediction
Last Updated on Sep 16, 2021 11:12 AM
Match Time: 2021-09-08 00:00:00
Tournament: European ChampionshipVenue: Tauron Arena Kraków
Ukraine and Belgium square off here knowing that a win is paramount if they are to qualify for thenext round.
Belgium have won just 1 of their 4 games so far and find themselves at 4thin Pool Awith 4 points.
Ukraine are in a slightly better position, being a place above them with 4 points fromtheir 3 matches but with a game against toppers Poland coming up after this, they’d be hoping toseal their spot in the next round here itself.
They would fancy themselves here too, as these teamssquared off just a few months back in the European Golden League where Ukraine won in straightsets.
- Plotnytskyi Oleh is currently tied for 13th in the tournament with 53 total points from his 3 matches. His 41 attack points are the second-most on the team and he also has 6 aces to go with 6 blocks.
- Viietskyi Dmytro is tied with Oleh at 53 total points. He had a game-high 15 attack points and 2 acesto go with 3 blocks in the win over Portugal. He was also their leading point scorer in the EuropeanGolden League.
- Kovalov Illia is on a good run recently, with 11 attack points, 4 blocks, and 1 ace to go with 37 netreceptions in his last 2 games.
- Sam Deroo remains the third highest point scorer in the tournament with 73 in his 4 matches. Hehas single-handedly carried the offensive load for the most part, with his 60 attack points beingmore than double that of second place on the team.
- Lennert Van Elsen played just the last set against Poland, but we expect him to feature more here.He had 13 attack points, 6 blocks, and 1 ace in the two games prior to it.
- Hendrik Tuerlinckx performed pretty well against Poland last time around, with a team-leading 15attack points to go with a block.
- Plotnytskyi Oleh
- Viietskyi Dmytro
- Sam Deroo
Worth a shot
- Kovalov Illia
- Semeniuk Yurii
- Hendrik Tuerlinckx
- Lennert Van Elsen
- Sam Deroo: Deroo is our top pick for captaincy after a very good start to the tournament. He is averaging 4.87 points per set and has77 net receptions as well.
- Plotnytskyi Oleh: Oleh isn’t all that far behind Deroo, averaging 4.08 points per set. He had 12 attack points, 4 blocks, and an ace lasttime around against Portugal while also contributing with 32 net receptions.
Ukraine Squad :
Brova Horden, Shchytkov Vitaliy, Drozd Maksym, Plotnytskyi Oleh, Kovalov Illia, Viietksyi Dmytro, Klyamar Oleksiy, Kanaiev Dmytro, Teryomenko Dmytro, Kisiliuk Yevhenii, Tupchii Vasyl, Poluian Tymofii, Kucher Vitalii, Holoven Oleksii, Kovalchuk Volodymy, Didenko Vladyslav, Fomin Denys, Ostapenko Volodymyr, Todua Valerii, Semeniuk Yurii, Sydorenko Volodymyr, Iereshchenko Ian, Hladenko Oleksandr, Tomyn Yuriy
Belgium Squad :
Jelle Ribbens, Matthias Valkiers, Arno Van De Velde, Matthijs Verhanneman, Sam Deroo, Bram Van Den Dries, Samuel Fafchamps, Hendrik Tuerlinckx, Jolan Cox, Lou Kindt, Ferre Reggers, Oskar Igor Grobelny, Tomas Rousseaux, Francois Lecat, Seppe Rotty, Kevin Klinkenberg, Simon Plaskie, Mathijs Desmet, Stijn Dhulst, Seppe Van Hoyweghen, Kobe Brems, Liam McCluskey, Tim Verstraete, Dennis Deroey, Martin Perin, Bert Dufraing, Martijn Colson, Wout Dheer, Elias Thys, Lennert Van Elsen, Pieter Coolman
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Volleyball prediction, dream11 prediction for UKR vs BEL, dream11 prediction UKR vs BEL, European Championship series, UKR vs BEL dream11 prediction, UKR vs BEL fantasy prediction, UKR vs BEL live score, UKR vs BEL live updates, UKR vs BEL best dream11 team, UKR vs BEL winning teams, UKR vs BEL winning tips and tricks, UKR vs BEL fantasy tips, UKR vs BEL dream11 Volleyball prediction, best dream11 Volleyball prediction app, dream11 Volleyball prediction today match, Volleyball telegram channel