GER vs FRA Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Volleyball Tips
Germany vs France (FRA) Dream11 Match Prediction
Last Updated on Sep 16, 2021 11:12 AM
Match Time: 2021-09-06 22:30:00
Tournament: European ChampionshipVenue: Saku Suurhall Tallinn
It is a clash between two unbeaten teams as Germany take on the Olympic Gold Medallists inFrance in Pool D.
Both teams have been perfect so far, winning 6 sets while losing none but theFrench are firm favourites here as history is very much on their side, having won each of the last 6competitive meetings between these sides.
- György Grozer has the most points for Germany with 33 in his 2 games. He has 25 attack points, 3blocks, and 5 aces to his name.
- Tobias Krick is coming off some impressive performances in the Nations League and he currentlyleads the team with 7 blocks to go with 11 attack points and an ace.
- Denys Viktorovic Kaliberda has had a solid tournament so far, with 14 attack points, 1 block, 1 ace,and a team-leading 41 net receptions.
- Earvin Ngapeth is a must-have pick here, as he was the MVP of the Tokyo Olympics. The outsidehitter led the tournament with 124 attack points and his 136 total points were the second most.
- Heis off to a good start here as well, with 25 points from 5 sets.Jean Patry finished a point behind Ngapeth in the Olympics with 135. He does lead the team here inthe European Championships, however, with 30 points in his 5 sets of action.
- He leads the team inblocks (7) and is second for attack points (22) as well.
- Trévor Clevenot leads France with 25 attack points in his 6 sets. He was also 7thin the Olympics forpoints, with 113 in total in the form of 102 attack points, 9 blocks, and 2 aces.
- Denys Viktorovic Kaliberda
- Earvin Ngapeth
- Jean Patry
Worth a shot
- György Grozer
- Tobias Krick
- Trévor Clevenot
- Barthélémy Chinenyeze
- Jordi Ferragut Ramón
- Earvin Ngapeth: Ngapeth is the easy pick for captaincy as his numbers speak for themselves. He has 19 attack points, 3 blocks, and ateam-high 3 aces while also leading the team in net receptions with 35.
- Jean Patry: Jean Patry just like Ngapeth, has carried on his superb form from the Olympics. He ranks in the top 2 for the team inattack points, blocks and aces as well, making him another good option for the armband.
Germany Squad :
Julian Zenger, Eric Burggraf, Tobias Krick, Moritz Karlitzek, Gyorgy Grozer, Simon Hirsch, Marcus Bohme, Linus Weber, Lukas Maase, Christian Fromm, Ruben Schott, Moritz Reichert, Denys Viktorovic Kaliberda, David Sossenheimer, Johannes Tille, Lukas Immanuel Kampa, Tomas Kocian-Falkenbach, Noah Baxpohler, Jan Zimmermann, Tim Stohr, Ivan Batanov, Florian Krage, Anton Brehme, Erik Rohrs, Yannick Goralek
France (FRA) Squad :
Grebennikov Jenia, Brizard Antoine, Chinenyeze Barthelemy, Mousse Gueye, Patry Jean, Clevenot Trevor, Earvin Ngapeth, Gildas Prevert, Tillie Kevin, Boyer Stephen, Toniutti Benjamin, Le Goff Nicolas, Thibault Rossard, Theo Faure, Luka Basic, Joachim Panou, Remi Bassereau, Francois Rebeyrol, Samuel Jeanlys, Celestin Cardin, Ibhraim Lawani, Leo Meyer, Thomas Gill, Kellian Motta-Paes, Benjamin Diez, Jeremi Mouiel, Luca Ramon, Bultor Daryl, Mederic Henry, Louati Yacine
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Volleyball prediction, dream11 prediction for GER vs FRA, dream11 prediction GER vs FRA, European Championship series, GER vs FRA dream11 prediction, GER vs FRA fantasy prediction, GER vs FRA live score, GER vs FRA live updates, GER vs FRA best dream11 team, GER vs FRA winning teams, GER vs FRA winning tips and tricks, GER vs FRA fantasy tips, GER vs FRA dream11 Volleyball prediction, best dream11 Volleyball prediction app, dream11 Volleyball prediction today match, Volleyball telegram channel