POR vs UKR Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Volleyball Tips
Portugal vs Ukraine Dream11 Match Prediction
Last Updated on Sep 16, 2021 11:12 AM
Match Time: 2021-09-05 21:00:00
Tournament: European Championship
Venue: Tauron Arena Kraków
Ukraine look to get back to winning ways as they take on Portugal here. The former came out ontop in a 5-set thriller against Greece in their opener but were smashed in straight sets by defendingchampions Serbia last time around. Portugal, meanwhile, lost in 4-sets to 2ndranked Poland butbounced back to pick up an impressive 5-set win over Belgium last time around.
The lastcompetitive meeting between these sides was won by Portugal nearly 10 years back, but Ukraineare the stronger side now and we expect them to win here.
- Alexandre Ferreira has racked up 36 points in his 2 games thus far, with a team-high 31 of thosecoming on the attack. He has also chipped in with 3 aces and 2 blocks.
- Filip Cveticanin has the second most blocks on the team with 3 in his 2 games and he also has 13attack points to his name.
- Ivo Casas has been a very busy Libero in the tournament so far, with 61 total receptions (55 net) inhis 2 games. We expect him to have a heavy workload in this one as well.
- Plotnytskyi Oleh leads Ukraine with 29 attack points in his 2 games so far. He has also registered 5aces to go with 2 blocks and had 78 points in just 5 games in the European Golden League.
- Drozd Maksym has impressed with his all-round performances for Ukraine, racking up 4 blocks, 3aces, and 13 attack points. He was among the best middle blockers in the European Golden Leagueas well, with 54 points in 6 matches.
- Viietskyi Dmytro has the second-most points on the team (33) behind Oleh, in the form of 18 attackpoints, 3 blocks, and 2 aces so far. He also had 98 points in 6 matches in the European GoldenLeague.
- Alexandre Ferreira
- Ivo Casas
- Plotnytskyi Oleh
- Drozd Maksym
- Viietskyi Dmytro
Worth a shot
- Filip Cveticanin
- André Reis Lopes
- Tavares Rodrigues
- Shchytkov Vitaliy
- Kovalov Illia
- Alexandre Ferreira: Ferreira was instrumental in their win over Belgium last time around, finishing with 19 attack points and 2blocks. He also leads the team with 3 aces and has 46 net receptions which are the second-most on the team.
- Plotnytskyi Oleh: Oleh leads Ukraine with 36 points and his 45 net receptions are the second-best on the team just like Ferreira,making him a very good captaincy option here.
Portugal Squad :
Fidalgo Joao, Tavares Rodrigues, Belo Jose, Marques Nuno, Tiago Militao Carvalho, Alves Dinis, Sinfronio Miguel, Ferreira Marco, Cunha Bruno, Lucas Hugo Fernando, Andrade Jose, Martins Lourenco, Goncalves Andre, Ferreira Alexandre, Marques Andre, Alves Sebastiao, Reis Lopes Andre, Teixeira Nuno, Reis Afonso, Neves Jose, Tiago Da Silva Violas, Pereira Gil, Alvar Ramos Figueiredo Silva, Casas Ivo, Martins Ricardo, Gerson Gomes Soares, Cveticanin Filip, Araujo David, Martins Phelipe
Ukraine Squad :
Brova Horden, Shchytkov Vitaliy, Drozd Maksym, Plotnytskyi Oleh, Kovalov Illia, Viietksyi Dmytro, Klyamar Oleksiy, Kanaiev Dmytro, Teryomenko Dmytro, Kisiliuk Yevhenii, Tupchii Vasyl, Poluian Tymofii, Kucher Vitalii, Holoven Oleksii, Kovalchuk Volodymy, Didenko Vladyslav, Fomin Denys, Ostapenko Volodymyr, Todua Valerii, Semeniuk Yurii, Sydorenko Volodymyr, Iereshchenko Ian, Hladenko Oleksandr, Tomyn Yuriy
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Volleyball prediction, dream11 prediction for POR vs UKR, dream11 prediction POR vs UKR, European Championship series, POR vs UKR dream11 prediction, POR vs UKR fantasy prediction, POR vs UKR live score, POR vs UKR live updates, POR vs UKR best dream11 team, POR vs UKR winning teams, POR vs UKR winning tips and tricks, POR vs UKR fantasy tips, POR vs UKR dream11 Volleyball prediction, best dream11 Volleyball prediction app, dream11 Volleyball prediction today match, Volleyball telegram channel