BRA-W vs KOR-W Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Volleyball Tips
Brazil Women vs KOR-W Dream11 Match Prediction
Olympics - Women
Last Updated on Aug 23, 2021 12:46 PM
Match Time: 2021-08-06 17:30:00
Tournament: Tokyo Olympics 2020
Venue: Ariake Arena
Date: Friday, 6th August 2021
Time: 5:30 PM IST
South Korea and Brazil will battle for the second time in the Olympics but this time the stakes are much higher compared to their one-sided pool encounter.
The two sides met at the beginning of the tournament, in both teams’ first match at Tokyo 2020.
The yet-to-be beaten Brazil breezed past the Asian side in straight sets to set their tournament rolling.
The South American side has won all their matches so far in the tournament including a four-set overhaul of the ROC Women in the quarterfinals.
South Korea meanwhile clawed back into the top four after the heavy loss by winning three straight matches to assure qualification.
They overpowered Turkey in the quarterfinals, in a five-set thriller to qualify for the semifinals.
- Yeon Koung Kim is Korea’s offensive juggernaut. The 33-year-old has been phenomenal for the Asian side, scoring 115 total points at a rate of 17 attack points per game. Brazil got a taste of her game in the first match of the tournament when she scored a team-high 12 attack points to try and keep her team in the game.
- Ji Young Oh is the libero for the game. The South Korean has the second-highest dig points in the Olympics, which is one less than the top-placed ROC libero Podkopaeva. Although Brait had more points in their first meeting, the South Korean’s form gives her the nod here.
- Jeong Ah Park could be a valuable differential piece in the offense. She is South Korea’s secondhighest scorer and has 65 total points so far in the Olympics. She provided able support in the quarterfinals scoring 15 attack points and a block point to help her team beat the Turks.
- Fernanda Rodrigues is Brazil’s most potent and all-round weapon. The attacker has scored the highest number of points for the Brazilian side, notching 92 total points, which includes 83 attack points, 5 block points and 4 serve points. She also notched 12 attack points and 2 block points against ROC to help Brazil to victory.
- Gabriela Braga Guimaraes is the secondary offensive force behind Rodrigues. The attacker was the leading scorer in the game against ROC, scoring 16 attack points in the four-set victory. She also has a remarkable record this Olympics, scoring 84 total points, which includes 75 attack points with an average of 12.5 attack points per match.
- Brazil’s Caroline Saad Gattaz De Oliveira is an exceptional points provider outside the attacking positions. The blocker has 66 total points which includes 40 attack points and a mindblowing 19 block points, which is good for the third-highest in the tournament. She can give valuable points outside the two main positions.
- Yeon Koung Kim
- Fernanda Rodrigues
- Ji Young Oh
Worth a shot:
- Jeong Ah Park
- Gabriela Braga Guimaraes
- Caroline Saad Gattaz De Oliveira
- Yeon Koung Kim: The South Korean is coming into the semifinal in the form of her life. She scored a whopping 26 attack points inthe quarterfinals against Turkey, which ultimately proved vital as the Asian side triumphed in five sets. She will be a hugecontributor even if Brazil hold a slight edge in the tie.
- Fernanda Rodrigues: The Brazilian attacker was the key difference-maker in the opening game against South Korea, as shescored 17 attack points in a straight victory over their current opponents. She will likely churn up good numbers but Kim’soffensive volume makes Rodrigues second choice here.
Brazil Women Squad :
Camila Brait, Fernanda Carneiro Macris Silva, Caroline Saad Gattaz De Oliveira, Tandara Caixeta, Fernanda Rodrigues, Gabriela-Braga-Guimaraes, Natalia Pereira, Cristina Oliveira de Souza Ana Menezes, Ratzke Roberta Silva, Ana Beatriz Correa, Carolina Ana Da Silva, Rosamaria Montibeller
KOR-W Squad :
Ji Young Oh, Ahn Hye Jin, Hyo Jin Yang, Jeong Ji Yun, Hee Jin Kim, So Young Lee, Hye Seon Yeum, Su Ji Kim, Eun Jin Park, Jeong Ah Park, Yeon Koung Kim, Pyo Seung Ju
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Volleyball prediction, dream11 prediction for BRA-W vs KOR-W, dream11 prediction BRA-W vs KOR-W, Olympics - Women series, BRA-W vs KOR-W dream11 prediction, BRA-W vs KOR-W fantasy prediction, BRA-W vs KOR-W live score, BRA-W vs KOR-W live updates, BRA-W vs KOR-W best dream11 team, BRA-W vs KOR-W winning teams, BRA-W vs KOR-W winning tips and tricks, BRA-W vs KOR-W fantasy tips, BRA-W vs KOR-W dream11 Volleyball prediction, best dream11 Volleyball prediction app, dream11 Volleyball prediction today match, Volleyball telegram channel