FRA vs ARG Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Volleyball Tips
FRA vs Argentina Dream11 Match Prediction
Olympics - Men
Last Updated on Aug 23, 2021 12:45 PM
Match Time: 2021-08-05 17:30:00
Tournament: Tokyo Olympics 2020
Venue: Ariake Arena
Date: Thursday, 5th August 2021
Time: 5:30 PM IST
The Olympic semifinal serves as the stage for the head-to-head battle for the near equal powers.
These teams finished with the same number of points (9 from 5 matches) in Pool B and they beat their more fancied opponents in five sets to upset the narrative and change the course of thetournament.
Head-to-head, Argentina had beaten France in their encounter in the Pool stages thanks to a brilliant performance. The five-set encounter would be fresh in the minds of the French when the semifinal draws nearer.
- Barthelemy Chinenyeze is going to be a valuable differential piece. The blocker does not have the superior qualities of Loser or Sole, but his presence allows you to load on the offensive side where the majority of points come.
- The French athlete is no scrub as well, scoring 7 attack points in a fiveset victory over Poland.
- Jean Patry should be an easy pick for the squad. The French attacker leads his team in points scored in the Olympic campaign with 105 total points. That includes a brilliant 92 attack points as well as 10 block points.
- Patry is France’s main offensive weapon. Trevor Clevenot is another key differential, that could change the outcome of the team.
- The French attacker has been a silent third offensive force behind Patry and Ngapeth but his standout stat is the 20 attack points he scored in the five-set loss against Argentina in the pool match.
- He could be a road less travelled piece that could benefit teams greatly.
- Bruno Lima is a lock for the team, no matter the fixture. The top scorer of the Olympics had another solid game against Italy in the quarters with 12 attack points and 2 serve points in a balanced team effort.
- He has 116 total points in the tournament so far and is likely to score the most points here as well.
- Facundo Conte is proving to be more and more of a lethal weapon for Argentina.
- He is risen from behind the shadows of Lima over the last few games, and had a feast against the Italians, scoring 17 attack points and 2 block points.
- The duo’s cost-effectiveness might be a big question but Conte could prove to be the ideal support piece.
- Danani is the libero to go with for the day, because the Argentine won the head-to-head matchup.
- Grebennikov could only manage 3 dig points to Danani’s 6 in the pool match and a repeat is likelyhere.
- Bruno Lima
- Jean Patry
- Santiago Danani
Worth a shot:
- Ezequiel Palacios
- Facundo Conte
- Earvin Ngapeth
- Bruno Lima: In a very close battle, set points will have huge implications. Lima could lead Argentina to a crucial victory against theFrench for the second time of asking. The five-set victory was behind his 14-attack point performance. His quality on the servecould also hurt France, as he scored 3 serve points the last time the teams met.
- Jean Patry: Patry scored an impressive 17 attack points the last time these two teams met. France’s leading scorer also led theteam in the game against Poland scoring 19 attack points and 2 block points in a thrilling five-set encounter. Both of these factorsmake him an enticing captain pick, with fine points hinging on his shift to second from first.
- Facundo Conte: While the cost, makes it hard for Patry, Lima, and Conte to be on the team, the latter could be a solid differentialoption to have both as a player as well as the captain. Conte had 13 attack points in the pool match against France and could turnup as a huge contributor once again.
FRA Squad :
Grebennikov Jenia, Brizard Antoine, Chinenyeze Barthelemy, Patry Jean, Clevenot Trevor, Earvin Ngapeth, Tillie Kevin, Boyer Stephen, Toniutti Benjamin, Le Goff Nicolas, Bultor Daryl, Louati Yacine
Argentina Squad :
Santiago Danani, Luciano De Cecco, Agustin Loser, Bruno Lima, Facundo Conte, Ezequiel Palacios, Cristian Poglajen, Nicolas Mendez, Matias Sanchez, Martin Ramos, Sebastian Sole, Federico Pereyra
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Volleyball prediction, dream11 prediction for FRA vs ARG, dream11 prediction FRA vs ARG, Olympics - Men series, FRA vs ARG dream11 prediction, FRA vs ARG fantasy prediction, FRA vs ARG live score, FRA vs ARG live updates, FRA vs ARG best dream11 team, FRA vs ARG winning teams, FRA vs ARG winning tips and tricks, FRA vs ARG fantasy tips, FRA vs ARG dream11 Volleyball prediction, best dream11 Volleyball prediction app, dream11 Volleyball prediction today match, Volleyball telegram channel