BRA-W vs ROC-W Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Volleyball Tips
Brazil Women vs ROC-W Dream11 Match Prediction
Olympics - Women
Last Updated on Aug 23, 2021 12:45 PM
Match Time: 2021-08-04 18:00:00
Tournament: Tokyo Olympics 2020
Venue: Ariake Arena
Date: Wednesday, 4th August 2021
Time: 6:00 PM IST
The knockouts are where anything can happen. Unbeaten Brazil takes on the streak killer ROCteam.
ROC finished 4th in the standings in Pool B, but not before it created the upset of the tournament so far, when they gave the United States women their only loss of the tournament.Brazil, meanwhile breezed through their pool in dominant fashion.
They won all five of their matches in the Pool stage, losing only three sets in the process.
They will be keen to maintain their streak and move to the next stage but the sturdy opposition will be a tough test.
- Russia have three players in the top 10 for points scored. No other team has more than two.Nataliya Goncharova is their leading scorer, having registered 94 total points and 86 attack points in the five matches so far.
- Her statement win came against the USA when she recorded 24 attack points in a straight-set winning effort.
- Arina Fedorovtseva is close behind at fifth place, scoring 82 total points. She is also a key figure on the serve, scoring the most serve points in the tournament, 12 so far. Egonu who is next highest only has 7.
- Irina Voronkova is eighth on the list, with 75 total points. The ROC attacker has 63 attack points to go along with 6 block points and 6 serve points. She is a very solid third option and if the cost dynamics get in the way, she could provide good support.
- Fernanda Rodrigues is Brazil’s main offensive piece. She leads the team in attack and total points, registering 71 and 78 respectively. She has led the way with her spectacular performances for the unbeaten Brazilians so far and will most likely continue in the same vein as the knockoutscommence.
- Camila Brait edges out Anna Podkopaeva as the libero. Brait comes in as a cheaper but solid option for the team. Although Podkopaeva has 12 more dig points than Brait (64 to 52), the lack of cost flexibility offsets the tiny advantage.
- Caroline Saad Gattaz is a trustworthy option as a blocker. She has 50 total points, which includes an amazing 16 points on the block as well as a solid 29 attack points. She could be a valuable differential piece to have in the squad as support to the attackers.
- Nataliya Goncharova
- Fernanda Rodrigues
- Arina Fedorovtseva
- Ana Carolina Da Silva
Worth a shot:
- Camila Brait
- Irina Voronkova
- Anna Podkopaeva
- Fernanda Rodrigues: All signs point to an impending Brazilian victory. If that is the case, Fernanda Rodrigues would make the best sense as captain. She is the attacking epicenter for the Brazil offense, notching a team-high 78 total points in the tournament so far.
- Nataliya Goncharova: A Russian win could mean a huge amount of fantasy points for ROC’s leading scorer. Goncharova is a solidpresence on the court for her team and her explosiveness makes her a better captaincy pick than the others. She is going througha very good run of form and if you are backing a Russian win, maximum points could come from backing Goncharova.
- Arina Fedorovtseva: Opting for Fedorovtseva is at the same time the safe pick as well as a gamble. ROC’s second-highest scorer isconsistent and will churn up respectable numbers for sure, but on an odd day could also post team-leading number
Brazil Women Squad :
Camila Brait, Fernanda Carneiro Macris Silva, Caroline Saad Gattaz De Oliveira, Tandara Caixeta, Fernanda Rodrigues, Gabriela-Braga-Guimaraes, Natalia Pereira, Cristina Oliveira de Souza Ana Menezes, Ratzke Roberta Silva, Ana Beatriz Correa, Carolina Ana Da Silva, Rosamaria Montibeller
ROC-W Squad :
Daria Pilipenko, Evgeniya Startseva, Irina Fetisova, Anna Lazareva, Arina Fedorovtseva, Nataliya Goncharova, Polina Matveeva, Irina Koroleva, Anna Podkopaeva, Ekaterina Enina, Irina Voronkova, Kseniia Smirnova
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Volleyball prediction, dream11 prediction for BRA-W vs ROC-W, dream11 prediction BRA-W vs ROC-W, Olympics - Women series, BRA-W vs ROC-W dream11 prediction, BRA-W vs ROC-W fantasy prediction, BRA-W vs ROC-W live score, BRA-W vs ROC-W live updates, BRA-W vs ROC-W best dream11 team, BRA-W vs ROC-W winning teams, BRA-W vs ROC-W winning tips and tricks, BRA-W vs ROC-W fantasy tips, BRA-W vs ROC-W dream11 Volleyball prediction, best dream11 Volleyball prediction app, dream11 Volleyball prediction today match, Volleyball telegram channel