Last Updated on Dec 27, 2021 03:46 PM
|Match Date & Time:||2021-12-25 08:30 AM (IST) |
2021-12-25 03:00 AM (GMT)
FS is set to take on Shanxi Loongs in CBA League 2021-22 on Saturday, 25 December 2021 at 08:30 AM IST
These two teams have had a rather difficult start to the Chinese Basketball League yet the Loongs sit in 8th; 10 places above the struggling Fujian Sturgeons. The Sturgeons have only mustered up 2 wins in 13 matches whereas the Loongs have managed to win 9 of their 13 matches. The Loongs will go into this match at the back of a win against the Beijing Royal Fighters whereas the Sturgeons will approach this match after four consecutive losses in the league. This fixture will truly test the mettle of the Fujian Sturgeons and whether they have the will to turn their fortunes around or whether this will be a 5th loss on the bounce for them.
1. Chen Linjian Chen has been incredible at his position amassing a whopping 251.1 points this season inspiring the Sturgeons to their two wins. He will be looking to make a difference in the match against the Shanxi Loongs.
2. Yongpeng Zhang Yongpend Zhang has been another inspiring player in the center for the Sturgeons helping the team with his 145.9 points this season. If all goes to plan, Chen and Zhang may be the difference makers in a match tipped to go down to the wire.
3. Mingzhi Xu His 106.4 points from point guard ensure his place in the top picks. Mingzhi has had a brilliant individual season and will look to combine with Zhang and Chen to lead the Sturgeons to victory.
1. Kay Feld Kay Felder has been absolutely dominant this season with an incredible 270 points to his name. He has helped the Loongs to several victories and been the focal point of the team in 8th place.
2. ZhaoBao Ge ZhaoBao Ge is another player who has been sensational for the Shanxi Loongs amassing a cool 142.3 points. He will look to add onto his tally against the Sturgeons in 18th and hope for the match of his life to continue his awe-worthy form this season.
3. Zhijiang Xing Zhinjiang has been a great player for the Shanxi Loongs this season claiming 108.2 points from the power forward position. He will only look to add to this tally after his rather disappointing recent form.
The match will be live telecast on Star Sports