Barcelona, who are now ninth in La Liga, will begin life without Ronald Koeman with a match against Deportivo Alaves at home.
Alaves are now 16th in La Liga thanks to a 2- game winning run, with their latest triumph being a 1-0 win over Elche. Barcelona, on the other hand, are trending downwards.
The Blaugranas fell to Rayo Vallecano in their previous encounter which was their second defeat on the trot in the league and they need some positive results here to stay in touch with the top 4.
- Sergio Aguero will be leading the attack for Barcelona and is a great attacking pick. Aguero has one goal in the league this season in 3 appearances (1 start) and averages 1.7shots per game.
- Memphis Depay remains an excellent attacking pick here with the Dutchman registering 4 goals and 2 assists in the league this season. Depay averages 2.8 shots and 2.5 key passes per game as well.
- Sergino Dest has been playing on the wings in recent games and has subsequently assisted twice in his last 3 games to take his tally to 3 assists this season. He also averages 1.6 key passes and 1.8 tackles per game.
- Joselu is a great attacking pick from Alaves. The Spaniard is their top scorer with 3 goalsthis season in La Liga in 10 appearances and also averages 2.3 shots per game.
- Mamadou Loum scored their winner against Elche last time around and is a good midfieldoption. He also averages 1.2 tackles, 1 interception and 0.9 shots per game.
- Ruben Duarte is a fantastic defensive pick from Alaves thanks to his impact on both ends of the field. He has assisted once this season while averaging team-leading marks of 2.1tackles and 2.2 interceptions per game. He also averages 29.6 passes per game.
- Sergio Aguero
- Memphis Depay
- Sergino Dest
Joselu Worth a shot:
- Mamadou Loum
- Ruben Duarte
- Eric Garcia