SPN vs FRA Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Spain vs France Dream11 Match Prediction
UEFA Nations League: SPN vs FRA - Ferran Torres can be backed as the captain
Last Updated on Oct 16, 2021 12:25 PM
Match Time: 2021-10-11 00:15:00
Spain vs FranceVenue: San Siro/Giuseppe Meazza, Milan
The UEFA Nations League Final will take place between Spain and France at San Siro/GiuseppeMeazza, Milan in Italy.
In the semifinal game, Spain secured an easy 1-2 win against Italy and arecurrently placed at the 8th spot on the FIFA world ranking. On the other hand, France have alsobeaten Belgium by a scoreline of 2-3 in the semifinal game and are currently standing at the 4thposition on the FIFA world ranking.
After analyzing the recent form and statistics of these two sides, Spain are the slight favorites tosecure a win in the encounter but we can expect goals from both ends of the pitch.
- Ferran Torres: Spains attacking forward has scored 6 goals in the Nations League. He has alsoscored 2 goals along with an assist in the Premier League this season. He has an average of 2.7shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 82%. He is a clear choice forcaptaincy in your small league fantasy teams.
- Kylian Mbappe: Frances forward has scored 3 goals and claimed 2 assists in the Nations League. Hehas also scored 4 goals and provided 3 assists in the Ligue 1 this season. He has an average of 2.2shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 83%. He is a differential pick forcaptaincy in this encounter.
- Mikel Oyarzabal: Spains midfielder has scored 2 goals along with 2 assists in the Nations League.He has also scored 6 goals and an assist in the LaLiga this season. He has an average of 2.0 shotsper game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 81%. He is a must-have pick in your smallleague fantasy teams.
- Antoine Griezmann: Frances attacking forward has scored 2 goals and an assist in the NationsLeague. He has an average of 1.9 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of85. He is a must-have pick in your small league fantasy teams.
Current Form (W-D-L):
Spain: WWWLLFrance: WWDDL
Head to Head record:
- Spain: 4
- France: 4
- Draw: 2
Choices for captain and vice-captain:
- Ferran Torres, Kylian Mbappe
- Mikel Oyarzabal, Antoine Griezmann.
Spain Squad :
Unai Simon, Cesar Azpilicueta, Aymeric Laporte, Eric Garcia, Marcos Alonso, Sergio Busquets, Rodrigo Hernandez, Pablo Sarabia, Pablo Gavira, Mikel Oyarzabal, Ferran Torres, Pau Torres, Koke, Pedro Gonzalez, Inigo Martinez, Pedro Porro, Yeremi Pino, Sergio Reguilon, Robert Sanchez, Marcos Llorente, Sergi Roberto, Mikel Merino, Pablo Fornals, Bryan Gil, David De Gea
France Squad :
Hugo Lloris, Raphael Varane, Presnel Kimpembe, Benjamin Pavard, Jules Kounde, Theo Hernandez, Antoine Griezmann, Paul Pogba, Aurelien Tchouameni, Kylian Mbappe, Karim Benzema, Lucas Digne, Leo Dubois, Adrien Rabiot, Anthony Martial, Benoit Costil, Jordan Veretout, Mike Maignan, Lucas Hernandez, Dayot Upamecano, Wissam Ben Yedder, Matteo Guendouzi, Moussa Diaby
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for SPN vs FRA, dream11 prediction SPN vs FRA, Nations League series, SPN vs FRA dream11 prediction, SPN vs FRA fantasy prediction, SPN vs FRA live score, SPN vs FRA live updates, SPN vs FRA best dream11 team, SPN vs FRA winning teams, SPN vs FRA winning tips and tricks, SPN vs FRA fantasy tips, SPN vs FRA dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel