DAL vs MU Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
FC Dallas vs Minnesota United FC Dream11 Match Prediction
Major League Soccer
Major League Soccer: DAL vs MU - Ricardo Pepi is a fruitful captaincy pick
Last Updated on Oct 06, 2021 01:01 PM
Match Time: 2021-10-03 05:30:00
FC Dallas vs. Minnesota United FCVenue:Toyota Stadium, Frisco
FC Dallas are going to host round 29 game of the Major League Soccer against Minnesota United FCat Toyota Stadium, Frisco in USA.
In the last encounter, FC Dallas faced a 3-1 defeat against SportingKansas City and are currently placed at the 23rd spot on the points table.
On the other hand,Minnesota United FC also faced an embarrassing 3-1 defeat against DC United and are currentlystanding at the 15th position on the points table.
After analyzing the recent form and statistics of these two sides, host FC Dallas are the slightfavorite side to secure a win in the encounter but we can expect goals from both ends of the pitch.
- Ricardo Pepi: FC Dallas attacking forward has scored 13 goals and claimed 2 assists in the MajorLeague Soccer this season. He has an average of 2.4 shots per game on goal with a successfulpassing percentage of 77. He is a clear choice for captaincy in your small league fantasy teams.
- Jader Obrian: FC Dallas midfielder has scored 8 goals along with an assist in the Major LeagueSoccer this season. He has an average of 1.4 shots per game on goal with a successful passingpercentage of 71. He is a differential pick for captaincy in this encounter.
- Robin Lod: Minnesota United FCs midfielder has scored 7 goals and provided 4 assists in the MajorLeague Soccer this season. He has an average of 2.8 shots per game on goal with a successfulpassing percentage of 85. He is a must-have pick in your small league fantasy teams.
- Emanuel Reynoso: Minnesota United FCs attacking midfielder has scored 4 goals and 3 assists inMajor League Soccer this season. He has an average of 3.1 shots per game on goal with asuccessful passing percentage of 75. He is a must-have pick in your small league fantasy teams.
Current Form (W-D-L):
FC Dallas: DDLLLMinnesota United FC: LLWWL
Head to Head record:
- FC Dallas: 5
- Minnesota United FC: 5
- Draw: 1
Choices for captain and vice-captain:
- Ricardo Pepi, Jader Obrian, Robin Lod, Emanuel Reynoso
FC Dallas Squad :
Phelipe Megiolaro, Matt Hedges, Ryan Hollingshead, Ema Twumasi, Jose Antonio Martinez, Paxton Pomykal, Edwin Cerrillo, Brandon Servania, Jader Obrian, Jesus Ferreira, Ricardo Pepi, Bressan, Justin Che, Nkosi Burgess, Facundo Quignon, Franco Jara, Jimmy Maurer, John Nelson, Freddy Vargas, Eddie Munjoma, Beni Redzic, Kalil ElMedkhar, Caiser Gomes, Collin Smith, Bryan Acosta, Andres Ricaurte, Kyle Zobeck, Szabolcs Schon, Dominick Hernandez
MU Squad :
Tyler Miller, Chase Gasper, Romain Metanire, Michael Boxall, Bakaye Dibassy, Osvaldo Alonso, Ethan Finlay, Wil Trapp, Franco Fragapane, Robin Lod, Emanuel Reynoso, Brent Kallman, Hassani Dotson, Jacori Hayes, Adrien Hunou, Jukka Raitala, Fred Emmings, D.J. Taylor, Jan Gregus, Niko Hansen, Juan Agudelo, Dayne St Clair, Joseph Rosales, Justin McMaster, Fanendo Adi
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for DAL vs MU, dream11 prediction DAL vs MU, Major League Soccer series, DAL vs MU dream11 prediction, DAL vs MU fantasy prediction, DAL vs MU live score, DAL vs MU live updates, DAL vs MU best dream11 team, DAL vs MU winning teams, DAL vs MU winning tips and tricks, DAL vs MU fantasy tips, DAL vs MU dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel