ATH vs ALA Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Athletic Bilbao vs Deportivo Alaves Dream11 Match Prediction
La Liga: ATH vs ALA - Inaki Williams leads the captaincy race
Last Updated on Oct 06, 2021 01:00 PM
Match Time: 2021-10-02 00:30:00
Tournament: La Liga Venue: San Mames, Bilbao
Athletic Bilbao look to get back to winning ways as they take on Deportivo Alaves here.
Bilbao are 10th in the table with 10 points, with a good start to the season being hampered by a 3-game winless run coming into this one.
Opponents Alaves, meanwhile, ended a 5-game losing run last time around as they registered one of the shock results ofthe season by beating Atletico Madrid.
They also hold the edge in this matchup, having won 2 of the last 4 meetings between these sides, with Bilbao registering just 1 win in thattime.
- Inaki Williams is the joint leading scorer for Athletic Bilbao in La Liga with 2 goals in 7league appearances (6 starts). He is the best bet for goals from the hosts and is a must- have pick here.
- Iker Muniain leads the team with 3 assists in his 7 league outings. He is also averaging 0.9tackles, 1.3 interceptions, and 2.9 key passes per game, making him a very good pick here.
- Inigo Martinez heads up the Bilbao defense and he is their other joint leading scorer, as he scored his second goal of the season in the 1-1 draw against Valencia last time around.
- Luis Rioja is yet to score or assist in the league but he does average 1 tackle, 0.8interceptions, 1.5 shots, and 1 key pass per game, which makes him a solid pick here.
- Mamadou Loum Ndiaye is a viable pick from the midfield. The Senegalese who hasfeatured 6 times in the league (3 starts), averages 1 tackle, 0.8 interceptions, and 0.8 shots per game.
- Ruben Duarte is the best option from the Alaves backline and he assisted their goal against Atleti last time around. He also averages team-leading marks of 2.4 tackles and2.6 interceptions per game.
- Inaki Williams
- Iker Muniain
- Alex Berenguer
- Inigo Martinez
- Luis Rioja
- Ruben Duarte
Worth a shot:
- Dani Vivian
- Inigo Lekue
- Dani Garcia
- Victor Laguardia
- Mamadou Loum Ndiaye
- Inaki Williams: Inaki Williams has scored twice in his last 4 starts and is the best pick for captaincy here. He also averages 2.7 shots and 0.7 key passes per game.
- Inigo Martinez: Martinez is another good option for the armband as Bilbao face theleague’s worst offense thus far. He also averages 1.1 tackles, 1.1 interceptions, 1 shot, and43 passes per game.
Athletic Bilbao Squad :
Unai Simon, Dani Vivian, Inigo Lekue, Inigo Martinez, Mikel Balenziaga, Dani Garcia, Iker Muniain, Unai Vencedor, Alex Berenguer, Inaki Williams, Raul Garcia-Escudero, Unai Nunez, Oscar de Marcos, Mikel Vesga, Oier Zarraga, Asier Villalibre, Nico Williams, Oihan Sancet, Julen Agirrezabala, Yeray Alvarez, Jon Morcillo, Ander Capa, Aitor Paredes, Yuri Berchiche, Nicolas Serrano, Jokin Ezkieta, Alex Petxa, Peru Nolaskoain, Benat Prados Diaz
ALA Squad :
Fernando Pacheco, Martin Aguirregabiria, Ruben Duarte, Victor Laguardia, Ximo Navarro, Matt Miazga, Antonio Moya, Mamadou Ndiaye, Luis Rioja, Mamadou Sylla-Diallo, Miguel De la Fuente, Florian Lejeune, Javier Lopez-Carballo, Manu Garcia, Tomas Pina, Joselu, John Guidetti, Facundo Pellistri, Alberto Rodriguez, Edgar Mendez Ortega, Antonio Sivera, Saul Garcia, Pere Pons, Abdel Abqar, Ivan Martin Nunez
Dream11 SL Team Dream11 GL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for ATH vs ALA, dream11 prediction ATH vs ALA, LaLiga Santander series, ATH vs ALA dream11 prediction, ATH vs ALA fantasy prediction, ATH vs ALA live score, ATH vs ALA live updates, ATH vs ALA best dream11 team, ATH vs ALA winning teams, ATH vs ALA winning tips and tricks, ATH vs ALA fantasy tips, ATH vs ALA dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel