RS vs MON Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Real Sociedad vs AS Monaco Dream11 Match Prediction
Europa League: RS vs MON - Mikel Oyarzabal will handle the captaincy reins
Last Updated on Oct 03, 2021 12:02 PM
Match Time: 2021-09-30 22:15:00
Real Sociedad vs MonacoVenue:Reale Arena, San Sebastian
Real Sociedad are going to host round 2 game of the Europa League against Monaco at RealeArena, San Sebastian in Spain.
In the last encounter, Real Sociedad played a 2-2 draw against PSVEindhoven and are placed at the 2nd spot on the UEFA Europa League Group B points table.
On theother hand, Monaco secured an easy 1-0 win against SK Sturm Graz and are currently standing atthe top position on the UEFA Europa League Group B points table.
After examining the recent form and statistics of these two sides, host Real Sociedad are the slightfavorite side to secure the win in the encounter but goals from both ends of the pitch are expected.
- Mikel Oyarzabal: Real Sociedads midfielder has scored 5 goals along with an assist in the LaLiga thisseason. He has an average of 3.3 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of75%. He is a clear choice for captaincy in this encounter.
- Wissam Ben Yedder: Monacos attacking forward has scored 4 goals and provided an assist in theLigue 1 this season. He has an average of 1.0 shots per game on goal with a successful passingpercentage of 73%. He is a differential pick for captaincy in your small league fantasy teams.
- Adnan Januzaj: Real Sociedads midfielder has scored a goal in the Europa League this season. Hehas an average of 2.0 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 71%. He is amust-have pick in your small league fantasy teams.
- Sofiane Diop: Monacos attacking midfielder has scored 3 goals in the Ligue 1 this season. He has anaverage of 0.9 shots per game on goal with a successful passing percentage of 76%. He is a musthave pick in your small league fantasy teams.
Head to Head Record:
- Real Sociedad: 1
- Monaco: 0
- Draw: 0
Choices for captain and vice-captain:
- Mikel Oyarzabal, Wissam Ben Yedder, Adnan Januzaj, Sofiane Diop.
Real Sociedad Squad :
Alex Remiro, Aihen Munoz, Aritz Elustondo, Joseba Zaldua, Adnan Januzaj, Ander Guevara, Igor Zubeldia, Martin Zubimendi Zubimendi, Mikel Merino, Portu, Mikel Oyarzabal, Robin Le Normand, Robert Navarro, Alexander Sorloth, Mathew Ryan, Andoni Gorosabel, Alexander Isak, Cristo Romero, David Silva, Nacho Monreal, Jon Guridi, German Valera, Ander Barrenetxea, Diego Rico, Julen Lobete, Jon Pacheco, Urko Gonzalez, Asier Illarramendi, Carlos Fernandez, Gaizka Ayesa, Nais Djouahra, Benat Turrientes, Jon Karrikaburu
AS Monaco Squad :
Alexander Nubel, Benoit Badiashile, Axel Disasi, Djibril Sidibe, Caio Henrique, Aurelien Tchouameni, Youssouf Fofana, Sofiane Diop, Jean Lucas, Krepin Diatta, Myron Boadu, Guillermo Maripan, Aleksandr Golovin, Gelson Martins, Wissam Ben Yedder, Ruben Aguilar, Vito Mannone, Radoslaw Majecki, Wilson Isidor, Strahinja Pavlovic, Jean Marcelin, Chrislain Matsima, Cesc Fabregas, Ismail Jakobs, Pele-Gomes, Valentin Decarpentrie, Eliot Matazo, Kevin Volland
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for RS vs MON, dream11 prediction RS vs MON, Europa League series, RS vs MON dream11 prediction, RS vs MON fantasy prediction, RS vs MON live score, RS vs MON live updates, RS vs MON best dream11 team, RS vs MON winning teams, RS vs MON winning tips and tricks, RS vs MON fantasy tips, RS vs MON dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel