RSLC vs LAG Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Real Salt Lake vs LA Galaxy Dream11 Match Prediction
Major League Soccer
RSLC vs LAG Dream11 Team Prediction Tips for Real Salt Lake City vs LA Galaxy Major League Soccer Live Score September 30
Last Updated on Oct 03, 2021 12:02 PM
Match Time: 2021-09-30 07:00:00
Venue: Rio Tinto Stadium
Real Salt Lake City will be up against LA Galaxy at the Rio Tinto Stadium. Talking about the standings, Real Salt Lake City are in at 7th in the Western Conference with 36 points on board.
They are on the back of a thumping 6-1 defeat to Portland Timbers as they look to bounce back with a positive result. Meanwhile, LA Galaxy are in at 5th in the with 38 points to their names.
They have now gone without a win in their last seven fixtures in the league and are desperate for a change in fortunes.
With that being said, here is the RSLC vs LAG Dream11 Prediction for the upcoming contest.
Expected Changes and Strategy:
- D Ochoa should be starting in at goal.
- Toia, Datkovic, Glad and Herrera can be the back four in defence.
- E Luiz and N Besler can partner along in central midfield.
- Rusnak, Kreilach and Meram can provide the service to Rubio Rubin up top.
- J Bond should be starting in at goal.
- Araujo, DePuy, Coulibaly and Villafana can be the back four in defence.
- Santos and Raveloson can partner along in central midfield.
- Cabral, Alvarez and Lletget should start higher up the pitch.
- Chicharito is likely to lead the attack.
Real Salt Lake City: LWWLLA Galaxy: LLDDD
Head to Head
- From the last six meetings between the two sides, it’s LA Galaxy that has the edge with four wins in contrast to Real Salt Lake City’s one win. One game has also ended on level terms.
- Damir Kreilach has registered 11 goals, and four assists from 25 games this season. He can be added to the RSLC vs LAG Dream11 Team.
- Chicharito can play a pivotal role in the final third region for LA Galaxy. The veteran centre forward has 11 goals, and an assist from 14 appearances this season.
RSLC Squad :
David Ochoa, Erik Holt, Aaron Herrera, Justen Glad, Toni Datkovic, Albert Rusnak, Pablo Ruiz, Everton Luiz, Justin Meram, Damir Kreilach, Rubio Rubin, Marcelo Silva, Zac MacMath, Donny Toia, Ashtone Morgan, Jonathan Menendez, Nick Besler, Anderson Julio, Bobby Wood, Maikel Chang, Noah Powder, Milan Iloski, Andrew Brody, Andrew Putna, Bret Halsey Halsey, Jeff Dewsnup, Zack Farnsworth, Justin Portillo, Jeizon Ramirez, Bode Davis
LA Galaxy Squad :
Jonathan Bond, Julian Araujo, Derrick Williams, Jorge Villafana, Sega Coulibaly, Sacha Kljestan, Adam Saldana, Rayan Raveloson, Efrain Alvarez, Samuel Grandsir, Kevin Cabral, Ethan Zubak, Daniel Steres, Nick DePuy, Jonathan Klinsmann, Danilo Acosta, Oniel Fisher, Eric Lopez, Kai Koreniuk, Sebastian Lletget, Jonathan Perez, Justin vom Steeg, Jonathan Dos Santos, Victor Vazquez, Niko Hamalainen, Jalen Neal, Marcus Ferkranus, Javier Hernandez, Josh Drack, Cameron Dunbar, Carlos Harvey, Dejan Joveljic, Daniel Aguirre
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for RSLC vs LAG, dream11 prediction RSLC vs LAG, Major League Soccer series, RSLC vs LAG dream11 prediction, RSLC vs LAG fantasy prediction, RSLC vs LAG live score, RSLC vs LAG live updates, RSLC vs LAG best dream11 team, RSLC vs LAG winning teams, RSLC vs LAG winning tips and tricks, RSLC vs LAG fantasy tips, RSLC vs LAG dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel