PSG vs MOT Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Paris Saint-Germain vs Montpellier Dream11 Match Prediction
Ligue 1: PSG vs MOT - Kylian Mbappe and Neymar are the top captaincy picks
Last Updated on Sep 29, 2021 10:00 AM
Match Time: 2021-09-26 00:30:00
Tournament: Ligue 1 2021/22Venue: Parc des Princes, Paris
PSG will be eyeing their 8th successive league win as they host Montpellier in Paris. PSG lead thetable with 21 points and a goal difference of 13 while MOT are at 10th with 9 points and a goaldifference of 2 from 7 matches.
PSG are on a 5-match winning streak at home and have scored 2+goals each in 7 of their last 8 matches in all competitions. Meanwhile, MOT are on a 7-matchscoring streak with 2+ goals in 5 of them but have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 10 awaygames while also conceding 2+ goals in half of them.
In addition, the last 6 meetings between thesides have seen 4+ goals being scored and both teams on the scoresheet in 4 matches.
PSG are alsoon a 5-match winning streak at home against them with 4+ goals in the last 4 games along with 5clean sheets in the 6 games here since 2016.
- Kylian Mbappe is the leading goal scorer for PSG with 4 goals and also assisted 3 in 7 appearanceswhile averaging 3.7 shots, 2.1 key passes, 0.6 tackles, and 36.4 passes per match. He is their biggestgoal threat and is a must-have forward pick.
- Neymar has scored and assisted a goal each in 3 appearances while averaging 1.7 shots, 2.7 keypasses, 1.3 tackles, and 51.7 passes per match. He is an excellent source for goal contributions fromthe midfield and is a must-have addition.
- Achraf Hakimi has scored 3 goals and assisted 2 in 7 matches while averaging 1.1 shots, 1.4 keypasses, 1.4 tackles, 0.7 interceptions, and 50.7 passes per match, making him a valuable defenderpick for the fantasy side.
- Stephy Mavididi has scored and assisted 2 goals each in 6 appearances while averaging 1.7 shots,1.3 key passes, 0.7 tackles, and 17.8 passes per match, making him an excellent forward pick for thefantasy side.
- Teji Savanier has scored 2 goals and assisted 3 in 6 matches while averaging 3 shots, 2.7 key passes,1.8 tackles, 0.5 interceptions, and 50.7 passes per match. He is a very good bet for goalcontributions from the midfield.
- Matheus Thuler has started all 6 matches for them and averages 2.3 tackles, 0.7 interceptions, and33.5 passes per match, making him a good defender pick for the fantasy side.
- Mauro Icardi
- Kylian Mbappe
- Achraf Hakimi
- Teji Savanier
- Stephy Mavididi
Worth a shot:
- Abdou Diallo
- Presnel Kimpembe
- Leandro Paredes
- Valere Germain
- Mihailo Ristic
- Matheus Thuler
- Kylian Mbappe: He is the leading goal scorer for PSG with 4 goals and also assisted 3 in 7appearances while averaging 3.7 shots, 2.1 key passes, 0.6 tackles, and 36.4 passes per match.He has 4 goals and 5 assists in his last 10 starts for club and country.
- Neymar: He has scored and assisted a goal each in 3 appearances while averaging 1.7 shots, 2.7key passes, 1.3 tackles, and 51.7 passes per match. He has scored 3 goals and assisted 1 in hislast 10 appearances for club and country.
- Achraf Hakimi: He has scored 3 goals and assisted 2 in 7 matches while averaging 1.1 shots, 1.4key passes, 1.4 tackles, 0.7 interceptions, and 50.7 passes per match. He is a very good bet forgoal contributions from the defence with PSG also being a decent punt for a clean sheet.
PSG Squad :
Keylor Navas, Presnel Kimpembe, Abdou Diallo, Marquinhos, Achraf Hakimi, Neymar, Angel Di Maria, Ander Herrera, Leandro Paredes, Idrissa Gueye, Kylian Mbappe, Nuno Mendes, Danilo Pereira, Rafinha Alcantara, Georginio Wijnaldum, Mauro Icardi, Lionel Messi, Thilo Kehrer, Marco Verratti, Teddy Alloh, Colin Dagba, Sergio Ramos, Denis Franchi, Eric Ebimbe, Layvin Kurzawa, Juan Bernat, Julian Draxler, Sergio Rico, Gianluigi-Donnarumma, Alexandre Letellier, Nathan Bitumazala, Bandiougou Fadiga, El Chadaille Bitshiabu, Xavi Simons, Edouard Michut, Ismael Gharbi
Montpellier Squad :
Jonas Omlin, Salomon Sambia, Matheus Thuler, Maxime Esteve, Joris Chotard, Teji Savanier, Jordan Ferri, Mihailo Ristic, Florent Mollet, Stephy Mavididi, Valere Germain, Nicolas Cozza, Pedro Mendes, Sepe Elye Wahi, Dimitry Bertaud, Arnaud Souquet, Mamadou Sakho, Redouane Halhal, Ambroise Oyongo, Thibault Tamas, Beni Makouna, Matis Carvalho, Mathias Suarez, Leo Leroy, Yanis Guermouche, Sacha Delaye, Nicholas Gioacchini
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for PSG vs MOT, dream11 prediction PSG vs MOT, Ligue 1 series, PSG vs MOT dream11 prediction, PSG vs MOT fantasy prediction, PSG vs MOT live score, PSG vs MOT live updates, PSG vs MOT best dream11 team, PSG vs MOT winning teams, PSG vs MOT winning tips and tricks, PSG vs MOT fantasy tips, PSG vs MOT dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel