GRD vs RS Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Granada vs Real Sociedad Dream11 Match Prediction
La Liga: GRD vs RS - Mikel Oyarzabal and Luis Javier Suarez are the top captaincy picks
Last Updated on Sep 27, 2021 03:40 PM
Match Time: 2021-09-23 23:00:00
Tournament: La Liga 2021/22Venue: Estadio Nuevo Los Cármenes, Granada
Granada are yet to win a match this season and are at 18th in the table with 3 points and a goaldifference of -5 from 5 matches while Real Sociedad have lost only once so far and are at 6th in thetable with 10 points and a goal difference of 2 from 5 matches.
Sociedad are on a 5-match unbeatenrun, which includes 2 draws while Granada have lost 2 and drew 3 of their last 5 matches but arealso on a 6-match scoring streak at home.
They also held Barca to a 1-1 draw at Camp Nou in thelast matchday. Also, the last 4 meetings between the sides have seen 2 wins each for both sides,including a 1-0 win here for Granada last season.
- Luis Javier Suarez is the leading goal scorer for Granada with 2 goals in 5 matches while averaging1.6 shots, and 9.8 passes per match. He is their biggest goal threat and is a must-have forward pickfor the fantasy side.
- Angel Montoro is the creative force in their midfield and averages 0.8 shots, 2 key passes, 1 tackle,0.6 interceptions, and 26.2 passes per match. He is a decent source for fantasy points from themidfield.
- Quini has made 2 appearances so far and averages 2.5 tackles, 2 interceptions, and 12.5 passes permatch, making him a very good defender pick for the fantasy side.
- Mikel Oyarzabal is the leading goal scorer for the visitors with 4 goals in 5 matches while averaging3.4 shots, 1.4 key passes, 1 tackle, and 26 passes per match. He is their biggest goal threat and is amust-have forward pick for the fantasy side.
- Mikel Merino has started all 5 matches while averaging 1.2 shots, 1 key pass, 1.4 tackles, 0.6interceptions, and 52.2 passes per match, making him a valuable source for fantasy points from themidfield
- Aihen Munoz has started all 5 matches and averages 0.8 shots, 0.4 key passes, 1.6 tackles, 0.6interceptions, and 41.2 passes per match. He is a decent source for fantasy points from thedefence.
- Mikel Oyarzabal
- Mikel Merino
- Aihen Munoz
- Alexander Sorloth
- Luis Javier Suarez
- Angel Montoro
Worth a shot:
- Maxime Gonalons
- Adnan Januzaj
- Robin Le Normand
- Mikel Oyarzabal: He is the leading goal scorer for Sociedad with 4 goals in 5 matches whileaveraging 3.4 shots, 1.4 key passes, 1 tackle, and 26 passes per match. He has scored 6 goals inhis last 9 starts for club and country and is the best bet for goal contributions in the match.
- Luis Javier Suarez: He is the leading goal scorer for Granada with 2 goals in 5 matches whileaveraging 1.6 shots, and 9.8 passes per match. The Columbian is Granada’s biggest goal threatand is a decent bet for goal contributions.
- Mikel Merino: He has started all 5 matches while averaging 1.2 shots, 1 key pass, 1.4 tackles, 0.6interceptions, and 52.2 passes per match. He is a valuable source for fantasy points from themidfield and is also a decent bet for goal contributions.
Granada Squad :
Luis Maximiano, Carlos Neva, German-Sanchez, Domingos Duarte, Santiago Arias, Angel Montoro, Darwin Machis, Maxime Gonalons, Luis Milla, Ruben Rochina, Luis Javier Suarez, Quini, Luis Abram, Sergio Escudero, Antonio Puertas, Yan Brice-Eteki, Monchu, Jorge Molina, Alberto Soro, Carlos Bacca, Aaron Escandell, Cheikh Kane-Sarr, Pepe Sanchez, Victor Diaz, Neyder Lozano, Raul Torrente, Andorinha, Sergio Barcia, Isma Sanchez, Angel Jimenez
Real Sociedad Squad :
Mathew Ryan, Aihen Munoz, Aritz Elustondo, Robin Le Normand, Joseba Zaldua, Ander Guevara, Mikel Merino, Portu, Robert Navarro, Mikel Oyarzabal, Alexander Sorloth, Andoni Gorosabel, Martin Zubimendi Zubimendi, Alexander Isak, Alex Remiro, Adnan Januzaj, Cristo Romero, David Silva, Nacho Monreal, Jon Guridi, German Valera, Ander Barrenetxea, Diego Rico, Julen Lobete, Jon Pacheco, Igor Zubeldia, Urko Gonzalez, Carlos Fernandez, Asier Illarramendi, Gaizka Ayesa, Nais Djouahra, Benat Turrientes
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for GRD vs RS, dream11 prediction GRD vs RS, LaLiga Santander series, GRD vs RS dream11 prediction, GRD vs RS fantasy prediction, GRD vs RS live score, GRD vs RS live updates, GRD vs RS best dream11 team, GRD vs RS winning teams, GRD vs RS winning tips and tricks, GRD vs RS fantasy tips, GRD vs RS dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel