SEV vs VAL Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Sevilla vs Valencia Dream11 Match Prediction
La Liga: SEV vs VAL - Rafa Mir and Jesus Navas are the top captain picks
Last Updated on Sep 24, 2021 11:28 AM
Match Time: 2021-09-22 23:00:00
Tournament: La Liga 2021/22Venue: Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan, Seville
Sevilla are unbeaten so far in the league and are at 7th in the table with 8 points and a goaldifference of 4 from 4 matches while Valencia are at 3rd in the table with 10 points and a goaldifference of 6 from 5 matches, with their only loss coming against Real Madrid in the lastmatchday.
Sevilla have struggled to score this season but have kept 4 clean sheets in their last 6matches while also scoring in their last 8 home games.
Meanwhile, Valencia are on an 8 matchscoring streak and have kept 2 clean sheets while also scoring 3+ goals in 2 matches.
However, thelast 4 meetings between the sides have been won by Sevilla while also keeping clean sheets in all 4wins.
They are also on a 3-match winning streak at home against Valencia, including a 1-0 win herelast season.
- Rafa Mir will be leading the attack for the hosts. He is yet to score a goal this season but doesaverage 3 shots and 4.7 passes from 3 substitute appearances.
- Ivan Rakitic has played 3 matches while starting in 2 and averages 1 shot, 0.7 key passes, and 34.3passes per match. He is a valuable source for fantasy points from the midfield.
- Jesus Navas has started and played full time in 4 matches while averaging 2.3 key passes, 0.8interceptions, and 51.5 passes per match, making him an excellent source for fantasy points fromthe defence.
- Goncalo Guedes has scored 2 goals and assisted 1 in 5 matches while averaging 2.2 shots, 0.6 keypasses, 1.4 tackles, and 20.8 passes per match, making him a must-have forward pick for thefantasy side.
- Daniel Wass has scored and assisted a goal each in 5 matches while averaging 1.4 shots, 1 key pass,0.8 tackles, and 31.2 passes per match. He is a valuable source for fantasy points from the midfield.
- Tony Lato has made only one sub appearance this season and had 3 tackles, 2 interceptions, and 27passes. He is a decent source for fantasy points from the defence.
- Rafa Mir
- Ivan Rakitic
- Jesus Navas
- Lucas Ocampos
- Goncalo Guedes
- Daniel Wass
Worth a Shot:
- Joan Jordan
- Marcus Acuna
- Jules Kounde
- Tony Lato
- Maxi Gomez
- Rafa Mir: He will be leading the attack for the hosts. He is yet to score a goal this season andaverages 3 shots and 4.7 passes from 3 substitute appearances. However, he is an excellent goalthreat having scored 13 goals in La Liga last season, and is Sevilla’s best bet for goals.
- Jesus Navas: He has started and played full time in 4 matches while averaging 2.3 key passes, 0.8interceptions, and 51.5 passes per match. Sevilla are also a decent bet for a clean sheet, makinghim an excellent captain pick for the fantasy side.
- Goncalo Guedes: He has scored 2 goals and assisted 1 in 5 matches while averaging 2.2 shots, 0.6key passes, 1.4 tackles, and 20.8 passes per match. He is Valencia’s best bet for goal contributionsand is a very good captain pick for the fantasy side.
Sevilla Squad :
Yassine Bounou, Diego Carlos, Jules Kounde, Karim Rekik, Gonzalo Montiel, Fernando Francisco Reges, Joan Jordan, Lucas Ocampos, Alejandro-Gomez, Erik Lamela, Rafa Mir, Jesus Navas, Marcos Acuna, Ivan Rakitic, Thomas Delaney, Youssef En-Nesyri, Oscar Rodriguez, Suso, Ludwig Augustinsson, Jose Angel Carmona, Oliver Torres, Nemanja Gudelj, Javi Diaz, Joris Gnagnon, Munir El Haddadi, Ivan Romero, Oussama Idrissi, Ibrahim Amadou, Pedro Ortiz, Marko Dmitrovic
Valencia Squad :
Giorgi Mamardashvili, Gabriel Paulista, Toni Lato, Omar Alderete, Dimitri Foulquier, Hugo Guillamon, Daniel Wass, Jason, Maxi Gomez, Goncalo Guedes, Hugo Duro, ThierryÂ Correia, Carlos Soler, Jose Gaya, Denis Cheryshev, Uros Racic, Joseda Menargues, Helder Costa, Mouctar Diakhaby, Jesus Vazquez, Manu Vallejo, Jasper Cillessen, Jaume Domenech, Cristiano Piccini, Yunus Musah, Koba Lein Koindredi, Alex Blanco, Cristian Rivero, Alessandro Burlamaqui, Marcos Andre de Sousa
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for SEV vs VAL, dream11 prediction SEV vs VAL, LaLiga Santander series, SEV vs VAL dream11 prediction, SEV vs VAL fantasy prediction, SEV vs VAL live score, SEV vs VAL live updates, SEV vs VAL best dream11 team, SEV vs VAL winning teams, SEV vs VAL winning tips and tricks, SEV vs VAL fantasy tips, SEV vs VAL dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel