ATH vs RVL Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Athletic Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Dream11 Match Prediction
La Liga: ATH vs RVL - Inaki Williams and Inigo Martinez are the top captaincy picks
Last Updated on Sep 24, 2021 11:27 AM
Match Time: 2021-09-22 01:30:00
Tournament: La Liga 2021/22Venue: San Mames Stadium, Bilbao
Athletic Bilbao are yet to lose a match this season and are at 5th in the table with 9 points and agoal difference of 3 from 5 matches while Rayo Vallecano have won and lost 2 matches each andare at 10th in the table with 7 points and a goal difference of 3.
Bilbao have also kept 4 clean sheetswhile failing to score in 2 matches.
Meanwhile, Vallecano have kept 2 clean sheets and failed toscore in 2 matches.
However, both of their wins saw them scoring 3+ goals each while keepingclean sheets. Bilbao are also unbeaten in their last 5 home matches while Vallecano have failed tokeep a clean sheet in their last 5 away games.
The two sides last met in the 18/19 season, whenBilbao won 3-2 at home and drew 1-1 away.
- Inaki Williams is the leading goal scorer for Bilbao with 2 goals in 5 matches while averaging 3shots, 0.6 key passes, and 13 passes per match. He is their biggest goal threat and is a must-haveforward pick for the fantasy side.
- Jon Morcillo is set to make his first start in the league this season after 2 brief substituteappearances. He is a good creative force in the midfield and is a very good bet for fantasy pointsfrom the midfield.
- Inigo Martinez has scored 1 goal in 5 matches while averaging 1 shot, 0.8 tackles, 1.2 interceptions,and 44 passes per match, making him a valuable source for fantasy points from the defence.
- Alvaro Garcia Rivera has scored 1 goal in 5 matches while averaging 1.8 shots, 0.4 key passes, 1.2tackles, 1.2 interceptions, and 16 passes per match. He is a very good source for goal contributionsand is a good forward pick for the fantasy side.
- Pathe Ciss has scored and assisted a goal each in 5 matches while averaging 1.6 shots, 0.4 keypasses, 0.6 tackles, 1.4 interceptions, and 22.6 passes per match, making him a very good bet forgoal contributions from the midfield.
- Fran Garcia has started and played full time in all 5 matches while averaging 0.4 shots, 1.2 keypasses, 2.2 tackles, 2.4 interceptions, and 28.6 passes per match. He is a valuable source for fantasypoints from the defence.
- Inaki Williams
- Jon Morcillo
- Inigo Martinez
- Ander Capa
- Alvaro Garcia Rivera
- Pathe Ciss
Worth a Shot:
- Oier Zarraga
- Nicholas Williams
- Fran Garcia
- Isi Palazon
- Sergi Guardiola
- Inaki Williams: He is the leading goal scorer for Bilbao with 2 goals in 5 matches while averaging 3shots, 0.6 key passes, and 13 passes per match. He is their best bet for goal contributions and is avery good captain pick for the fantasy side.
- Inigo Martinez: He has scored 1 goal in 5 matches while averaging 1 shot, 0.8 tackles, 1.2interceptions, and 44 passes per match. Bilbao are also an excellent bet for a clean sheet, makinghim a very good captain pick for the fantasy side.
- Pathe Ciss: He has scored and assisted a goal each in 5 matches while averaging 1.6 shots, 0.4 keypasses, 0.6 tackles, 1.4 interceptions, and 22.6 passes per match. He is a decent source for goalcontributions from the midfield.
Athletic Bilbao Squad :
Unai Simon, Inigo Lekue, Inigo Martinez, Unai Nunez, Oscar de Marcos, Iker Muniain, Mikel Vesga, Oier Zarraga, Asier Villalibre, Raul Garcia-Escudero, Nico Williams, Dani Vivian, Mikel Balenziaga, Dani Garcia, Alex Berenguer, Unai Vencedor, Oihan Sancet, Inaki Williams, Julen Agirrezabala, Yeray Alvarez, Jon Morcillo, Ander Capa, Aitor Paredes, Yuri Berchiche, Nicolas Serrano, Jokin Ezkieta, Alex Petxa, Peru Nolaskoain, Benat Prados Diaz
Rayo Vallecano Squad :
Stole Dimitrievski, Ivan Balliu, Alejandro Catena, Fran Garcia, Nikola Maras, Pathe Ciss, Santi Comesana, Unai Lopez, Isi Palazon, Alvaro Garcia Rivera, Sergi Guardiola, Esteban Saveljich, Bebe, Oscar Valentin, Martin Merquelanz, Radamel Falcao, Luca Zidane, Mario Hernandez, Jose Pozo, Oscar Trejo, Mario Suarez, Randy Nteka, Kevin Rodrigues, Yacine Qasmi, Sergio Moreno Martinez, Ivan Arboleda, Andres Martin
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for ATH vs RVL, dream11 prediction ATH vs RVL, LaLiga Santander series, ATH vs RVL dream11 prediction, ATH vs RVL fantasy prediction, ATH vs RVL live score, ATH vs RVL live updates, ATH vs RVL best dream11 team, ATH vs RVL winning teams, ATH vs RVL winning tips and tricks, ATH vs RVL fantasy tips, ATH vs RVL dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel