GEF vs ATL Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Getafe vs Atletico Madrid Dream11 Match Prediction
La Liga: GEF vs ATL - Luis Suarez and Kieran Trippier are the top captain picks
Last Updated on Sep 24, 2021 11:27 AM
Match Time: 2021-09-21 23:00:00
Tournament: La Liga 2021/22Venue: Coliseum Alfonso Pérez, Getafe
Atleti will be looking to return to winning ways as they visit Getafe in the 6th match week of the LaLiga.
Atleti are at 2nd in the table with 11 points and a goal difference of 3 from 5 matches whileGetafe have lost all of their matches and are at 19th with 0 points and a goal difference of -7.
Getafeare also winless in Atleti’s last 6 visits to the ground and also failed to score in all of those matches.
They have also failed to score in the last 6 H2H between the sides while losing 5.
Atleti are on a 5match unbeaten streak and also scored in their last 5 away games while scoring 2+ goals in 4 ofthem.
- Enes Unal will be leading the attack for Getafe but is yet to score this season and averages 1.6shots, 1 key pass, 1 tackle, and 15.6 passes per match, making him a decent forward pick for thefantasy side.
- Nemanja Maksimovic has started and played full time in all 5 matches while averaging 1.8 shots, 1.2key passes, 1.8 tackles, 2.8 interceptions, and 32.2 passes per match. He is an excellent source forfantasy points from the midfield.
- Damian Suarez has 5 appearances while averaging 1 shot, 1.6 key passes, 3 tackles, 1.3interceptions, and 39.2 passes per match, making him a good source for fantasy points from thedefence.
- Luis Suarez will be leading the attack for Atleti and has scored 1 goal in 5 matches while averaging1.2 shots, 0.6 key passes, and 10.6 passes per match. He is their best bet for goal contributions andis a must-have forward pick.
- Rodrigo De Paul has assisted 1 goal in 4 matches while averaging 1 shot, 1.5 key passes, 0.5 tackles,0.8 interceptions, and 26.8 passes per match. He is a valuable source for fantasy points from themidfield.
- Kieran Trippier has played 5 matches (3 starts) while averaging 0.4 shots, 0.4 key passes, 1.4 tackles,and 33.2 passes per match. He is an excellent source for fantasy points from the defence.
- Nemanja Maksimovic
- Damian Suarez
- Luis Suarez
- Rodrigo De Paul
- Kieran Trippier
Worth a Shot:
- Antoine Griezmann
- Marcos Llorente
- Mario Hermoso
- Carles Alena
- Enes Unal
- Luis Suarez: He will be leading the attack for Atleti and has scored 1 goal in 5 matches whileaveraging 1.2 shots, 0.6 key passes, and 10.6 passes per match. He is Atleti’s biggest goal threatand is a must-have captain pick.
- Kieran Trippier: He has played 5 matches (3 starts) while averaging 0.4 shots, 0.4 key passes, 1.4tackles, and 33.2 passes per match. Atleti are also an excellent source for a clean sheet, makinghim a very good captain pick for the fantasy side.
- Nemanja Maksimovic: He has started and played full time in all 5 matches while averaging 1.8shots, 1.2 key passes, 1.8 tackles, 2.8 interceptions, and 32.2 passes per match. He is a decentcaptain pick for the fantasy side.
Getafe Squad :
David Soria, Mathias Olivera, Dakonam Djene, Juan Antonio Iglesias Sanchez, Stefan Mitrovic, Jorge Cuenca, Nemanja Maksimovic, Carles Alena, Florentino Luis, Jaime Mata, Jose Macias, Mauro Arambarri, Jakub Jankto, Enes Unal, Sandro Ramirez, Damian Suarez, Jonathan Silva, Allan Nyom, Ruben Yanez, David Timor, Erick Cabaco, Dario Poveda, Chema Rodriguez, Diego Conde, Vitolo, Diego Chinchuneta-Trueba, Amankwaa Akurugu, John-Joe Patrick-Finn
Atletico Madrid Squad :
Jan Oblak, Jose Gimenez, Kieran Trippier, Renan Lodi, Stefan Savic, Hector Herrera, Marcos Llorente, Yannick Carrasco, Angel Correa, Luis Suarez, Antoine Griezmann, Felipe Monteiro, Mario Hermoso, Koke, Geoffrey Kondogbia, Rodrigo De Paul, Matheus Cunha, Sime Vrsaljko, Ivan Saponjic, Giuliano Simeone, Benjamin Lecomte, Javi Serrano, Thomas Lemar, Joao Felix
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for GEF vs ATL, dream11 prediction GEF vs ATL, LaLiga Santander series, GEF vs ATL dream11 prediction, GEF vs ATL fantasy prediction, GEF vs ATL live score, GEF vs ATL live updates, GEF vs ATL best dream11 team, GEF vs ATL winning teams, GEF vs ATL winning tips and tricks, GEF vs ATL fantasy tips, GEF vs ATL dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel