MCI vs SOU Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Manchester City vs Southampton Dream11 Match Prediction
Premier League: MCI vs SOU – The De Bruyne-Grealish combo could be a frightening prospect for Southampton
Last Updated on Sep 21, 2021 11:06 AM
Match Time: 2021-09-18 19:30:00
Premier LeagueVenue: Etihad Stadium, Manchester
Manchester City will look to continue their imperious home form so far when they faceSouthampton at the Etihad Stadium tonight.
Since a 1-0 loss to Tottenham, Manchester City have managed to win 4 games in a row, including a6-3 against RB Leipzig in the Champions League.
They have now scored 16 goals in just 3 games athome, a form which has propelled them to 5th in the table, just a point behind leaders United.
Southampton, on the other hand, are 14th in the table with 3 points from 4 games. They have beenunbeaten in their last 4 games, beating Newport 8-0 in the Carabao Cup and drawing all of theirfollowing league games against Man United, Newcastle United and West Ham.
MCI vs SOU: Top Picks
- A hefty price tag of £100 million meant that English attacker Jack Grealish will always be under strict scrutiny while playing for Manchester City, but it has to be admitted that he has looked brilliant for Pep Guardiola’s team and has taken no time to adapt to the Cityzens’ formation.
- The 26-year-old scored his first goal in a blue shirt in City’s second Premier League game against Norwich City, which they won 5-0.
- In their previous match against RB Leipzig, Grealish assisted the opening goal, scored by Nathan Ake, and then got himself on the score-sheet in the second half.
- Like Grealish, Ferran Torres is another player who adapted to Guardiola’s style to play very quickly, as ever since joining the Manchester club from Valencia, he has played attactive football.
- In only 42 appearances, Torres has scored 15 goals for Manchester City.
- After not doing much in the first two Premier League matches o the ongoing season, the Spanish youngster had a fantastic game against Arsenal.
- He scored City’s second goal of the match in the 12th minute, and then scored his second, and City’s fifth goal, in the 84th minute.
Manchester City: W W W L (Premier League)Southampton: D D D L (Premier League)
Captain and Vice-Captain Selection
- Jack Grealish is not only a prime source of goals for Manchester City, but he is also creating a lot of chances for his attacking compatriots in almost every match.
- So, we have made him our captain. For vice-captaincy, we have selected Ferran Torres, who is expected to lead the lines for Manchester City.
Manchester City Squad :
Ederson Moraes, Kyle Walker, Joao Cancelo, Nathan Ake, Ruben Dias, Fernandinho, Bernardo Silva, Ilkay Gundogan, Jack Grealish, Raheem Sterling, Gabriel Jesus, Oleksandr Zinchenko, Riyad Mahrez, Kevin De Bruyne, Rodrigo Hernandez, Ferran Torres, Aymeric Laporte, Benjamin Mendy, Cole Palmer, Zack Steffen, John Stones, Phil Foden, Scott Carson
Southampton Squad :
Alex McCarthy, Jack Stephens, Kyle Walker-Peters, Jan Bednarek, Valentino Livramento, James Ward-Prowse, Nathan Redmond, Oriol Romeu, Mohamed Elyounoussi, Che Adams, Adam Armstrong, Theo Walcott, Stuart Armstrong, Nathan Tella, Shane Long, Fraser Forster, Yan Valery, Romain Perraud, William Smallbone, Sam McQueen, Armando Broja, Mohammed Salisu, Dynel Simeu, Lyanco, Thierry Small, Harry Lewis, Moussa Djenepo, Ibrahima Diallo
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for MCI vs SOU, dream11 prediction MCI vs SOU, Premier League series, MCI vs SOU dream11 prediction, MCI vs SOU fantasy prediction, MCI vs SOU live score, MCI vs SOU live updates, MCI vs SOU best dream11 team, MCI vs SOU winning teams, MCI vs SOU winning tips and tricks, MCI vs SOU fantasy tips, MCI vs SOU dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel