GEF vs ELC Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Getafe vs Elche Dream11 Match Prediction
La Liga: GEF vs ELC - Sandro Ramirez is the top captaincy pick
Last Updated on Sep 16, 2021 11:01 AM
Match Time: 2021-09-13 23:30:00
Tournament: La LigaVenue: Coliseum Alfonso Pérez, Getafe
Getafe and Elche continue their search for a first league win this season as they face off here at theColiseum Alfonso Perez.
It has been a rough start for Getafe, who have faced 3 of the current top 7to open up their campaign, which has left them with just a point.
Elche too have faced 3 of thecurrent top 7 and they have 2 points to their name, after a 1-1 draw with Sevilla last time around.
They will take some confidence from that result, as they hope to end a 6-game winless run in thisfixture.
- Sandro Ramirez scored their only goal of the season so far against Barcelona last time around. Heand Enes Unal who has averaged 1.3 tackles, 1 shot, and 1.3 key passes per game in the league aregood forward options.
- Carles Alena assisted that goal by Ramirez and is averaging 0.7 interceptions, 0.7 shots, and 1 keypass per game in the league. The former Barcelona man is a solid midfield option.
- Damian Suarez heads up the defensive options from Getafe and they face an Elche attack here thathas scored just one goal this season, making a clean sheet quite likely.
- Lucas Boye was the top scorer for Elche last season with 7 goals, but he is yet to get off the mark inthis campaign. He still does average 1 shot and 0.7 key passes per game.
- Fidel Torre has assisted their only goal this season while averaging 1.3 tackles, 0.7 shots, and 1.7key passes per game, making him a must-have midfield pick.
- Johan Mojica presents the best option from this Elche backline as he puts up 1 tackle, 2interceptions, and 0.7 key passes per game. Getafe’s woes going forward means there is value inthe visitors’ defense as well.
- Sandro Ramirez
- Carles Alena
- Nemanja Maksimovic
- Damian Suarez
- Lucas Boye
- Fidel Torre
- Johan Mojica
Worth a shot:
- Enes Unal
- Mauro Arambarri
- Dakonam Djene
- Dario Benedetto
- Sandro Ramirez: Ramirez opened his account for the season last time around as stated earlier and is our top pick for captaincy.He has averaged 1.3 shots per game this season as well.
- Damian Suarez: Suarez is a decent shout for captaincy as Getafe have a pretty good shot at keeping a clean sheet here. He alsoaverages 3 tackles, 1 interception, 1 shot, and 1.3 key passes per game.
Getafe Squad :
David Soria, Mathias Olivera, Dakonam Djene, Juan Antonio Iglesias Sanchez, Stefan Mitrovic, Mauro Arambarri, Nemanja Maksimovic, Carles Alena, Jakub Jankto, Enes Unal, Sandro Ramirez, Damian Suarez, Jonathan Silva, Allan Nyom, Jorge Cuenca, Jose Macias, Ruben Yanez, Erick Cabaco, David Timor, Dario Poveda, Chema Rodriguez, Florentino Luis, Diego Conde, Vitolo, Diego Chinchuneta-Trueba, Amankwaa Akurugu, Jaime Mata, Josete Miranda
Elche Squad :
Kiko Casilla, Diego Gonzalez, Gonzalo Verdu, Johan Mojica, Enzo Roco, Ivan Marcone, Raul Guti, Fidel Torre, Lucas Boye, Jose Antonio Pomares, Dario Benedetto, Helibelton Palacios, Pedro Bigas, Javier Pastore, Gerard Gumbau, Pere Milla, Lucas Perez, Omar Mascarell, Antonio Barragan, Pablo Piatti, Edgar Badia, Diego Bri, Tete Morente, Jonathan Carmona Alamo, LLuis Andreu, John Nwankwo, Cheikh Diamanka, Josema Guillen, Axel Werner, Guido Carrillo
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for GEF vs ELC, dream11 prediction GEF vs ELC, LaLiga Santander series, GEF vs ELC dream11 prediction, GEF vs ELC fantasy prediction, GEF vs ELC live score, GEF vs ELC live updates, GEF vs ELC best dream11 team, GEF vs ELC winning teams, GEF vs ELC winning tips and tricks, GEF vs ELC fantasy tips, GEF vs ELC dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel