RM vs CEV Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Real Madried vs Celta Vigo Dream11 Match Prediction
La Liga: RM vs CEV - Karim Benzema and Luka Modric are the top captaincy picks
Last Updated on Sep 16, 2021 11:01 AM
Match Time: 2021-09-13 00:30:00
Venue: Estadio Santiago Bernabeu, Madrid
Real Madrid will be looking for all 3 points as they host a winless Celta Vigo in the 4thmatchday of the La Liga 2021/22.
Madrid are at 2nd in the table with 7 points and a goaldifference of 4 from 3 matches while Celta are at 18th with 1 point and a goal difference of-2 from 3 matches.
Madrid have scored 8 goals and kept 1 clean sheet in their 3 matcheswhile Celta have scored only once and failed to score in 2 games while keeping 1 cleansheet as well.
Celta are also winless in their last 6 matches against Madrid, including 5losses, and also failed to keep a clean sheet in any of them.
They were also beaten in bothmeetings between the sides last season, with a 2-0 win in Madrid followed by a 1-3 win inBalaidos.
- Karim Benzema will be leading the attack for the hosts and has scored 2 goals andassisted 3 in 3 starts while averaging 3 shots, 1.7 key passes, and 37.7 passes per match.He is Madrid’s biggest goal threat and is a must-have forward pick for the fantasy side.
- Luka Modric has assisted 1 goal in 1 start while also having 1 shot, 2 key passes, 2 tackles,2 interceptions, and 83 passes, making him an excellent midfielder pick for the fantasyside.
- Dani Carvajal has scored 1 goal in 2 matches while averaging 1 shot, 0.5 key passes, 1.5tackles, 1 interception, and 35.5 passes per match. He is a valuable source for fantasypoints from the defence.
- Iago Aspas has scored their only goal in the league and averages 3 shots, 1.3 key passes,0.7 interceptions, and 31.3 passes per match from 3 starts. He is their biggest goal threatand is a very good forward pick for the fantasy side.
- Renato Tapia has started all 3 matches for Celta and averages 3 tackles, 2.7 interceptions,and 40 passes per match. He is a valuable source for fantasy points from the midfield.
- Javi Galan averages 5.3 tackles, 1.3 interceptions, and 47.3 passes per match from 3 starts,making him a good defender pick for the fantasy side.
- Karim Benzema
- Luka Modric
- Dani Carvajal
- Vinicius Junior
- Iago Aspas
Worth a shot:
- Eden Hazard
- Fede Valverde
- Renato Tapia
- Denis Suarez
- Santi Mina
- Karim Benzema: He has scored 2 goals and assisted 3 in 3 starts while averaging 3shots, 1.7 key passes, and 37.7 passes per match. He has 6 goals and 4 assists in hislast 7 starts for club and country, making him the top captain pick for the fantasy side.
- Luka Modric: He assisted 1 goal in his only start while also having 1 shot, 2 key passes,2 tackles, 2 interceptions, and 83 passes. He is a valuable source for fantasy pointsfrom the midfield and is also a decent bet for goal contributions.
- Dani Carvajal: He has scored 1 goal in 2 matches while averaging 1 shot, 0.5 keypasses, 1.5 tackles, 1 interception, and 35.5 passes per match. Madrid are also a decentbet for a clean sheet, making him a good captain pick for the fantasy side.
Real Madried Squad :
Thibaut Courtois, Dani Carvajal, Eder Militao, Jose Nacho, David Alaba, Casemiro, Federico Valverde, Lucas Vazquez, Luka Modric, Karim Benzema, Vinicius Junior, Miguel Gutierrez, Gareth Bale, Isco, Eden Hazard, Eduardo Camavinga, Rodrygo Goes, Marcelo, Marco Asensio, Luka Jovic, Jesus Vallejo, Andriy Lunin, Toni Kroos, Luis Federico Lopez Andugar, Antonio Blanco Conde, Toni Fuidias, Dani Ceballos, Ferland Mendy, Mariano Diaz
Celta Vigo Squad :
Matias Dituro, Hugo Mallo, Joseph Aidoo, Nestor Araujo, Javi Galan, Brais Mendez, Denis Suarez, Nolito, Renato Tapia, Iago Aspas, Santi Mina, Kevin Vazquez, Francisco Beltran, Ruben Blanco, Jeison Murillo, Jose Fontan, Thiago Galhardo, Brais Rodriguez, Augusto Solari, Miguel Baeza, Fernando Medrano, Franco Cervi, Okay Yokuslu, Carlos Dominguez
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for RM vs CEV, dream11 prediction RM vs CEV, LaLiga Santander series, RM vs CEV dream11 prediction, RM vs CEV fantasy prediction, RM vs CEV live score, RM vs CEV live updates, RM vs CEV best dream11 team, RM vs CEV winning teams, RM vs CEV winning tips and tricks, RM vs CEV fantasy tips, RM vs CEV dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel