OSA vs VAL Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Osasuna vs Valencia Dream11 Match Prediction
La Liga: OSN vs VAL - Carlos Soler and Goncalo Guedes are the top captaincy picks
Last Updated on Sep 16, 2021 11:00 AM
Match Time: 2021-09-12 19:45:00
Tournament: La Liga 2021/22Venue: Estadio El Sadar, Pamplona
Both sides have had a good start to their La Liga campaigns as they are yet to lose amatch with Valencia winning 2 and Osasuna winning one.
Valencia are at 3rd in the tablewith 7 points and a goal difference of 4 from 3 matches while Osasuna are at 9th with 5points and a goal difference of 1 from 3 matches.
Valencia kept 2 clean sheets andconceded only once while scoring in all 3 matches while Osasuna drew their first twomatches after failing to score in either game but defeated Cadiz 2-3 in their last match.
Osasuna are also unbeaten in their last 5 home games while Valencia are winless in theirlast 5 away games. Valencia also lost in their last 2 visits to the ground, losing by 3-1 inboth matches
- Kike Garcia will be leading the attack for the hosts and has scored 1 goal in 3 matcheswhile averaging 3.3 shots, 0.7 key passes, 0.7 tackles, and 20 passes per match. He is theirbest source for goal contributions.
- Darko Brasanac has started in all 3 of their matches and averages 1.3 shots, 1.7 keypasses, 0.7 tackles, 1.3 interceptions, and 42 passes per match. He is a decent bet for goalcontributions from the midfield.
- Nacho Vidal has started and played full time in all 3 matches while averaging 1.3 shots, 1.3key passes, 4 tackles, 1.7 interceptions, and 45.7 passes per match, making him a musthave defender pick for the fantasy side.
- Goncalo Guedes has scored and assisted a goal each in 3 matches while averaging 2.3shots, 2.3 tackles, and 20.3 passes per match. He is an excellent forward pick for thefantasy side.
- Carlos Soler is the leading goal scorer for Valencia with 3 goals in 3 matches whileaveraging 1.7 shots, 3 key passes, 0.7 tackles, and 24.3 passes per match, making him amust-have midfielder pick for the fantasy side.
- Jose Gaya has started and played full time in all 3 of their matches and averages 0.7 shots,0.3 key passes, 2 tackles, and 28 passes per match. He is an excellent source for fantasypoints from the defence.
- Kike Garcia
- Darko Brasanac
- Nacho Vidal
- Goncalo Guedes
- Carlos Soler
- Jose Gaya
Worth a shot:
- Maxi Gomez
- Daniel Wass
- Ruben Garcia
- Roberto Torres
- Lucas Torro
- Carlos Soler: He is the leading goal scorer for Valencia with 3 goals in 3 matches while averaging1.7 shots, 3 key passes, 0.7 tackles, and 24.3 passes per match. He has scored 5 goals in his last 6appearances for club and country and is the biggest goal threat in the match.
- Goncalo Guedes: He has scored and assisted a goal each in 3 matches while averaging 2.3shots, 2.3 tackles, and 20.3 passes per match. He has 1 goal and 2 assists in his last 4appearances for club and country, making him a decent bet for goal contributions.
- Jose Gaya: He has started and played full time in all 3 of their matches and averages 0.7 shots,0.3 key passes, 2 tackles, and 28 passes per match. He scored a goal in the last match for Spainand Valencia are also a decent bet for a clean sheet here.
Osasuna Squad :
Sergio Herrera, Aridane Hernandez, David Garcia, Nacho Vidal, Manu Sanchez, Javi Martinez-Calvo, Darko Brasanac, Ruben Garcia, Oier Sanjurjo, Lucas Torro, Kike Garcia, Unai Garcia, Juan Cruz, Jesus Areso, Roberto Torres, Inigo Perez, Ezequiel Avila, Ivan Martínez Gonzalvez, Juan Perez, Javi Ontiveros, Jonas Ramalho, Jon Moncayola, Unai Dufur, Kike Barja, Ante Budimir, Jose Angel Valdes, Diego Moreno, Robert Ibanez, Jaume Grau, Aimar Oroz, Pablo Ibanez, Iker Benito, Yoel Ramirez, Pablo Valencia
Valencia Squad :
Giorgi Mamardashvili, ThierryÂ Correia, Jose Gaya, Gabriel Paulista, Omar Alderete, Hugo Guillamon, Daniel Wass, Carlos Soler, Denis Cheryshev, Maxi Gomez, Goncalo Guedes, Uros Racic, Toni Lato, Mouctar Diakhaby, Joseda Menargues, Jesus Vazquez, Manu Vallejo, Jaume Domenech, Jasper Cillessen, Cristiano Piccini, Vicente Esquerdo, Unai Etxebarria, Yunus Musah, Koba Lein Koindredi, Cristian Rivero, Alex Blanco, Jason, Hugo Duro, Alessandro Burlamaqui, Marcos Andre de Sousa, Diego Lopez
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for OSA vs VAL, dream11 prediction OSA vs VAL, LaLiga Santander series, OSA vs VAL dream11 prediction, OSA vs VAL fantasy prediction, OSA vs VAL live score, OSA vs VAL live updates, OSA vs VAL best dream11 team, OSA vs VAL winning teams, OSA vs VAL winning tips and tricks, OSA vs VAL fantasy tips, OSA vs VAL dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel