ATH vs MLC Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Athletic Bilbao vs Melbourne City Dream11 Match Prediction
La Liga: ATH vs MRC - Inaki Williams is the top captaincy pick
Last Updated on Sep 16, 2021 11:00 AM
Match Time: 2021-09-12 00:30:00
Tournament: La LigaVenue: San Mames, Bilbao
Two unbeaten teams square off here as Athletic Bilbao welcomes Mallorca.
The visitors are 6th in the table after picking up 7 points from their 3 games while the hosts are 9th with 5 points from their 3 outings.
It has been an impressive start to the campaign for newly promoted Mallorca but they haven’t faced the stiffest of competition so far, and we back Bilbao to get the win here
- Inaki Williams scored his first goal of the season last time around, in what proved to be the winneragainst Celta Vigo. He is the best forward pick from the hosts.
- Alex Berenguer is yet to open his account but Bilbao’s top scorer from last season remains a greatpick here. He is averaging 2.3 tackles, 1 interception, 2 shots, and 1 key pass per game.
- Inigo Martinez is the only other goalscorer for Bilbao and heads up their backline. He also puts up 1tackle, 1.3 interceptions, 1 shot, and a team-leading 38.3 passes per game.
- Fernando Nino leads the line for Mallorca, and he has scored once this season in 2 league outings(1 start). He has also averaged 2.5 shots and 1 key pass per game.
- Dani Rodriguez is the best option among the Mallorca midfielders as the veteran has registered agoal and an assist in La Liga this season.
- Brian Olivan heads up the defensive options from Mallorca and he has scored once this season aswell from the left-back slot. He also averages 1 tackle and 1.3 shots per game.
- Inaki Williams
- Alex Berenguer
- Inigo Martinez
- Fernando Nino
- Dani Rodriguez
- Brain Olivan
Worth a shot:
- Iker Muniain
- Ander Capa
- Takefusa Kubo
- Inaki Williams: Williams got off the mark last time around and we back him to make an impact here as well. He has also averaged3.3 shots and 0.7 key passes per game.
- Dani Rodriguez: Rodriguez scored the winner against Espanyol last time around and the Spaniard also puts up good numbers acrossthe board, averaging 1 tackle, 1 interception, 1 shot, and 1.3 key passes per game.
Athletic Bilbao Squad :
Unai Simon, Dani Vivian, Inigo Lekue, Inigo Martinez, Mikel Balenziaga, Dani Garcia, Iker Muniain, Alex Berenguer, Unai Vencedor, Oihan Sancet, Inaki Williams, Julen Agirrezabala, Yeray Alvarez, Oscar de Marcos, Jon Morcillo, Ander Capa, Unai Nunez, Aitor Paredes, Yuri Berchiche, Raul Garcia-Escudero, Nicolas Serrano, Asier Villalibre, Mikel Vesga, Jokin Ezkieta, Alex Petxa, Peru Nolaskoain, Oier Zarraga, Benat Prados Diaz, Nico Williams
Melbourne City Squad :
Manolo Reina, Antonio Raillo, Joan Sastre, Martin Valjent, Jaume Costa, Daniel Rodriguez, Amath Ndiaye, Salva Sevilla, Takefusa Kubo, Fernando Nino, Jordi Mboula, Pablo Maffeo, Abdon Prats, Aleksander Sedlar, Brian Olivan, Franco Russo, Josep Gaya, Aleix Febas, Rodrigo Battaglia, Lee Kang-In, Angel Rodriguez, Iddrisu Baba, Lago Junior, Antonio Sanchez-Navarro, Inigo Ruiz-de Galarreta, Matthew Hoppe, Pablo Galvez, Dominik Greif, Leo Roman
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for ATH vs MLC, dream11 prediction ATH vs MLC, LaLiga Santander series, ATH vs MLC dream11 prediction, ATH vs MLC fantasy prediction, ATH vs MLC live score, ATH vs MLC live updates, ATH vs MLC best dream11 team, ATH vs MLC winning teams, ATH vs MLC winning tips and tricks, ATH vs MLC fantasy tips, ATH vs MLC dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel