POL vs ENG Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Football Tips
Poland vs England Dream11 Match Prediction
World Cup Qualifiers
World Cup Qualifiers : POL vs ENG - Robert Lewandowski is an important choice for captaincy in this team
Last Updated on Sep 13, 2021 11:28 AM
Match Time: 2021-09-09 00:15:00
Poland vs. EnglandVenue:National Stadium Warsaw, Warsaw
Poland will clash with England in the upcoming World Cup Qualifiers fixture at National StadiumWarsaw, Warsaw in Europe.
In the last game, Poland secured an astonishing 7-1 win against SanMarino and are currently placed at the 2nd position on the FIFA Group I points table.
On the otherhand, England have also beaten Andorra by a scoreline of 4-0 and are currently standing at the topposition on the FIFA Group I points table.
After analyzing the recent forms and statistics of these two sides, away side England are the clearfavourites to secure a win in the encounter but we can expect goals from both ends of the pitch.
- Robert Lewandowski: Polands attacking forward has scored 6 goals and claimed 2 assists in theWorld Cup Qualifiers this season. He has an average of 3.0 shots per game on goal post with asuccessful passing percentage of 77. He is a clear choice for captaincy in your small league fantasyteams.
- Harry Kane: Englands attacking forward has scored 4 goals along with an assist in the World CupQualifiers this season. He has an average of 3.5 shots per game on goal post with a successfulpassing percentage of 74. He is a differential pick for captaincy in this encounter.
- Adam Buksa: Polands forward has scored 4 goals in the World Cup Qualifiers this season. He has anaverage of 3.0 shots per game on goal post with a successful passing percentage of 70. He is amust-have pick in your small league fantasy teams.
- Raheem Sterling: Englands attacking forward has scored 2 goals in the World Cup Qualifiers thisseason. He has an average of 2.5 shots per game on goal post with a successful passing percentageof 86. He is a must-have pick in your small league fantasy teams.
Poland: DWLWWEngland: WWWWW
Head to Head Record:
- Poland: 0
- England: 6
- Draw: 2
Choices for captain and vice-captain:
- Robert Lewandowski, Harry Kane, Adam Buksa, Raheem Sterling
Poland Squad :
Wojciech Szczesny, Jan Bednarek, Tymoteusz Puchacz, Kamil Glik, Bartosz Bereszynski, Grzegorz Krychowiak, Jakub Moder, Kamil Jozwiak, Piotr Zielinski, Karol Swiderski, Robert Lewandowski, Tomasz Kedziora, Maciej Rybus, Kamil Piatkowski, Pawel Dawidowicz, Michal Helik, Lukasz Skorupski, Przemyslaw Frankowski, Bartlomiej Dragowski, Karol Linetty, Damian Szymanski, Jakub Kaminski, Bartosz Slisz, Nicola Zalewski, Adam Buksa
England Squad :
Sam Johnstone, Kieran Trippier, Tyrone Mings, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Conor Coady, Reece James, Bukayo Saka, Jordan Henderson, Jude Bellingham, Jesse Lingard, Patrick Bamford, Luke Shaw, Kyle Walker, John Stones, Harry Maguire, Mason Mount, Declan Rice, Kalvin Phillips, Raheem Sterling, Harry Kane, Jordan Pickford, Nick Pope, Jack Grealish, Jadon Sancho
Dream11 SL Team
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Football prediction, dream11 prediction for POL vs ENG, dream11 prediction POL vs ENG, World Cup Qualifiers series, POL vs ENG dream11 prediction, POL vs ENG fantasy prediction, POL vs ENG live score, POL vs ENG live updates, POL vs ENG best dream11 team, POL vs ENG winning teams, POL vs ENG winning tips and tricks, POL vs ENG fantasy tips, POL vs ENG dream11 Football prediction, best dream11 Football prediction app, dream11 Football prediction today match, Football telegram channel