MLS action continues with San Jose Earthquakes hosting Colorado Rapids in the late kickoff at the PayPal Park.
After a rather slow start, San Jose are marching their way into the playoff spots. They have won three of their past six games and are undefeated in their last ten.
On the other hand, Colorado Rapids are sitting comfortably in 4th position in the league. They are on a six-game unbeaten streak.
Their three-game winning run came to a halt after a 1-1 draw against Sporting Kansas City last week.
Expected Changes and Strategy:
- San Jose will lineup in a 3-4-3 formation.
- A Putna should be starting in goal.
- L Abecasis, O Alanis, and Tanner Beason should form the back three.
- Judson and E Remedi will start in the centre of the park with S Salinas and T Thompson out iwde.
- J Ebobisse should start up front supported by J Yueill and C Cowell.
- Colorado Rapids will lineup in a 4-3-3 formation.
- W Yarbrough is expected to start between the sticks.
- L Abubakar, B Galvan, D Wilson, and K Rosenberry can be the back four in defence.
- C Warner, C Bassett, and Jack Price will occupy the midfield positions.
- J Lewis, M Barrios, and D Rubio might start as the front three.
San Jose Earthquakes: WDDWD
Colorado Rapids: DWWWD