satsport

SSS vs VH Dream11 Team Prediction Today's match, Fantasy Cricket Tips

Sari Sari Sunrisers vs Valley Hikers Dream11 Match Prediction

Dream11 Nature Isle T10

SSS vs VH Dream11 Prediction, Probable Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket winning tips, Live Match Score, and Pitch Report

Teams will be updated once the lineup announced

Join our Telegram for latest & fastest updates.

Here we have to discuss SSS vs VH Dream11 Prediction, Dream11 Nature Isle T10 , Sari Sari Sunrisers vs Valley Hikers Match Preview, Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning Tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates.


SSS vs VH Cricket Match Previews

Last Updated on May 27, 2022 05:04 PM

MatchSari Sari Sunrisers vs Valley Hikers (SSS vs VH)
LeagueDream11 Nature Isle T10
DateFriday, 27th May 2022
Time12:00 AM (IST) - 06:30 PM (GMT)
Venue : Windsor Park, Roseau, Dominica

SSS vs VH Pitch Report

The pitch has been a batters’ ally and in recent times the teams have managed to reach the 100-run mark with ease. The average first innings score at the moment is 71. Also, the teams batting second have the upper hand here.

SSS vs VH Weather Report

The temperature is expected to hover around 26°C on the matchday with 80% humidity and 20 km/hr wind speed. There are low chances(20%) of precipitation during the game.

SSS vs VH Probable 11

Sari Sari Sunrisers Possible Playing 11

1.Romaine Paris, 2.Casimir Benjamin(WK)(C), 3.Stephan Pascal, 4.Joel Mingo, 5.Cheston Dangleben, 6.Keron James, 7.Kyron Phillip, 8.Kirt Martin, 9.Sebastien Brumant, 10.Mikael Delsol, 11.Anil Fontaine

Valley Hikers Possible Playing 11

1.Kyle Cabey, 2.Kyle James, 3.Kevin James(C), 4.John Fabien, 5.Yawani Regis(WK), 6.Jesse Marcellin, 7.Jamie James, 8.Ammiel Gilbert, 9.Quinton Hilaire, 10.Delaney Alexander, 11.Sharkeem Thomas

SSS vs VH Match Previews

Sari Sari Sunrisers will lock horns against Valley Hikers in Dream11 Nature Isle T10 on Friday, 27 May 2022 at 00:00 AM IST

Stockholm

Sari Sari Sunrisers (SSS) Team Updates

  • Stephan Pascal and Casimir Benjamin will probably open the inning.
  • Stephan Pascal is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
  • Romaine Paris will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
  • Also Read: RR vs RCB Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips

  • Cheston Dangleben and Kyron Phillip will handle the middle-order batting.
  • Casimir Benjamin will lead the Sari Sari Sunrisers as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
  • Casimir Benjamin will do the Wicket Keeping for Sari Sari Sunrisers.
  • Romaine Paris and Sebastien Brumant will lead the pace attack of his team.

Valley Hikers (VH) Team Updates

  • Kyle Cabey and Kyle James will probably open the inning.
  • Kyle Cabey is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
  • Kevin James will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
  • John Fabien and Clemenson Leblanc will handle the middle-order batting.
  • Kevin James will lead the Valley Hikers as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
  • Yawani Regis will do the Wicket Keeping for Valley Hikers.
  • Jamie James and Delaney Alexander will lead the pace attack of his team.

SSS vs VH Live Telecast

SSS vs VH match will be live telecast on Fan code

SSS vs VH Fantasy Tips

  1. Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
  2. Death over bowlers are must to have in your fantasy team on a surface like this.
  3. In Wicket Keeping, Casimir Benjamin is the best choice.
  4. Pacers may play major role on this pitch.
  5. SSS vs VH Winning Predictions

  6. Valley Hikers team has the upper hand over Sari Sari Sunrisers team. So try to pick more players from Valley Hikers

SSS vs VH Small League Must Picks:

SSS - Stephan Pascal [272 points], Romaine Paris [101 points]
VH - Kyle Cabey [192 points], Jamie James [132 points]

SSS vs VH Grand League Risky Picks:

SSS - Clyde Pierre-Louis [4 points], Keron James [8 points]
VH - Quinton Hilaire [17 points], Sharkeem Thomas [42 points]

Sari Sari Sunrisers (SSS) Key Players

  • Mikael Delsol [PTs: 48, CR: 8]
  • Kirt Martin [PTs: 78, CR: 8.5]
  • Kyron Phillip [PTs: 125, CR: 9]
  • Joel Mingo [PTs: 154, CR: 9]
  • Romaine Paris [PTs: 162, CR: 8.5]
  • Stephan Pascal [PTs: 332, CR: 10]

Valley Hikers (VH) Key Players

  • Kevin James [PTs: 54, CR: 9.5]
  • Jesse Marcellin [PTs: 62, CR: 9]
  • Delaney Alexander [PTs: 133, CR: 9]
  • John Fabien [PTs: 144, CR: 8.5]
  • Kyle Cabey [PTs: 214, CR: 9.5]

SSS vs VH Captain and Vice-Captain Choices

  • Kevin James [PTs: 54, CR: 9.5]
  • Sharkeem Thomas [PTs: 71, CR: 8]
  • Kyron Phillip [PTs: 125, CR: 9]
  • John Fabien [PTs: 144, CR: 8.5]
  • Joel Mingo [PTs: 154, CR: 9]
  • Kyle Cabey [PTs: 214, CR: 9.5]
  • Stephan Pascal [PTs: 332, CR: 10]

SSS vs VH Dream11 Prediction Video in Hindi

SSS vs VH dream11 prediction video will be posted soon?

Where can I see SSS vs VH Live Score

You can see SSS vs VH Live Score on Possible11, Cricbuzz, ESPNcricinfo, etc.

SSS vs VH Highlights

You can watch SSS vs VH match highlights on Hotstar and also watch after match here.

SSS vs VH Injury / Unavailability

SSS Cricket Team Injuries:

  • There are no injury updates as of now.

Valley Hikers Cricket Team Injuries:

  • There are no injury updates as of now.

SSS vs VH Squads

Sari Sari Sunrisers (SSS) Squad

Romaine Paris, Casimir Benjamin(WK)(C), Stephan Pascal, Joel Mingo, Cheston Dangleben, Keron James, Kyron Phillip, Kirt Martin, Sebastien Brumant, Mikael Delsol, Anil Fontaine, Nickson Athanaze, Clyde Pierre-Louis

Valley Hikers (Valley Hikers) Squad

Kyle Cabey, Kyle James, Kevin James(C), John Fabien, Yawani Regis(WK), Jesse Marcellin, Jamie James, Ammiel Gilbert, Quinton Hilaire, Delaney Alexander, Sharkeem Thomas, Dartanian Lataille, Clemenson Leblanc

SSS vs VH Dream11 Experts Team

Dream11 Small League (SL) Team

Dream11 SL Team

Download App to get Latest Grand League & Small League Teams

This Page Contains

Sari Sari Sunrisers vs Valley Hikers match prediction, SSS vs VH dream11 match prediction, SSS vs VH fantsy prediction, SSS vs VH fantasy tips, Dream11 Nature Isle T10 League match prediction, Dream11 Nature Isle T10 League dream11 prediction, Dream11 Nature Isle T10 series, SSS vs VH dream11 Tips and Trics, SSS vs VH Dream11 Winning team, SSS vs VH dream11 grand league winning team, SSS vs VH dream11 small league winning team, SSS vs VH dream11 SL team, SSS vs VH dream11 GL team, SSS vs VH todays Dream11 Winning Team, SSS vs VH match updates, List of Cricket matches on Friday 27th May 2022,

ESS vs GLA Matcch Previews

ESS vs GLA

English T20 Blast

Offer
WI vs BAN Matcch Previews

WI vs BAN

West Indies vs Bangladesh T20I

Offer
FM vs IGM Matcch Previews

FM vs IGM

Bukhatir T20 League

BAZ vs DMU Matcch Previews

BAZ vs DMU

Minor League T20

GR-W vs NAM-W Matcch Previews

GR-W vs NAM-W

Germany Women vs Namibia Women T20I

SPA vs DEN Matcch Previews

SPA vs DEN

ICC T20 World Cup Europe Qualifier C

MAL vs HUN Matcch Previews

MAL vs HUN

ICC T20 World Cup Europe Qualifier C

ALB vs FT Matcch Previews

ALB vs FT

FanCode ECS T10 - Milan

SIN vs PNG Matcch Previews

SIN vs PNG

Singapore vs Papua New Guinea T20I

MU vs MK Matcch Previews

MU vs MK

FanCode ECS T10 - Milan

Banner Ad