SL vs PNG Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Sri Lanka vs Papua New Guinea Dream11 Match Prediction
World T20 Warm-up - Other T20
T20 World Cup 2021: SL vs PNG Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report and Injury Update
Last Updated on Oct 15, 2021 08:14 PM
Match Time: 2021-10-14 11:30:00
Tolerance Oval, Abu Dhabi
The surface here at Tolerance Oval is expected to be a neutral one with equal purchase for both batters and bowlers. Staying long at the crease is the key for the batters on this wicket. Anything over 150 is a good score on this wicket.
The weather will be clean and clear with no chances of rain
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||44|
|Batting first won: ||19 (43%)|
|Bowling first won: ||25 (56%)|
|1st inn avg score: ||137|
|2nd inn avg score: ||128|
|Highest Total: ||225/7|
|Lowest Total: ||87/10|
|Highest Chased: ||166/6|
|Lowest Defended: ||129/6|
Sri Lanka will take on Papua New Guinea in the warm-up game of the T20 World Cup 2021 on Thursday.
Sri Lanka Team Updates:
- Sri Lanka registered an improbable victory over Bangladesh in their first warm-up fixture by 4 wickets.
- Avishka Fernando and Chamika Karunaratne’s unbeaten 69-run partnership for the seventh wicket won the game for the Lions.
- They will now look to dominate the underdog’s PNG in this game.
- Dinesh Chandimal and Kusal Perera will probably open the inning for the Sri Lanka team.
- Dasun Shanaka will lead the Sri Lanka team as a Captain. He is also good Alrounder.
- Dinesh Chandimal will do the wicket keeping for Sri Lanka team.
- Maheesh Theekshana and Wanindu Hasranga will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Dushmanta Chameera , Lahiru Kumara and Chamika Karunaratne will lead the pace attack of the team.
Papua New Guinea Team Updates:
- Papua New Guinea, on the other hand, were completely outplayed by Ireland in their first warm-up match, as they lost by 8 wickets.
- Their batters had no answers against the Irish bowlers and managed to score only 96 runs on the board with the loss of 8 wickets.
- They need to raise their standard of cricket. as they will be playing against top-quality sides.
- Assad Vala and Tony Ura will probably open the inning for the PNG team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Assad Vala will lead the PNG team as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder.
- Simon Atai will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his PNG team.
- Charles Amini and Assad Vala will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Nosaina Pokana and Chad Soper will take care of the pace attack for his team.
Head to Head:
Sri Lanka: 0
Papua New Guinea: 0
Sri Lanka will win the game as they are more experienced , Try to make team in favour of the SL team.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. However Dinesh Chandimal will be better choice.
- Allrounders may play major role on this pitch.
- Cap Picks: Avishka Fernando , Dushmantha Chameera
- VC Picks: Assad Vala , Wanindu Hasranga
Sri Lanka Squad :
Kusal Perera(WK), Dinesh Chandimal(WK), Avishka Fernando, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Pathum Nissanka, Dasun Shanaka(C), Chamika Karunaratne, Wanindu Hasaranga, Dushmantha Chameera, Lahiru Kumara, Maheesh Theekshana, Dhananjaya de Silva, Charith Asalanka, Binura Fernando, Akila Dananjaya
PNG Squad :
Tony Ura, Assad Vala(C), Charles Amini, Sese Bau, Norman Vanua, Simon Atai(WK), Kiplin Doriga(WK), Jason Kila, Nosaina Pokana, Chad Soper, Damien Ravu, Lega Siaka, Gaudi Toka, Jack Garden, Hiri Hiri, Kabua Morea
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for SL vs PNG, dream11 prediction SL vs PNG, World T20 Warm-up - Other T20 series, SL vs PNG dream11 prediction, SL vs PNG fantasy prediction, SL vs PNG live score, SL vs PNG live updates, SL vs PNG best dream11 team, SL vs PNG winning teams, SL vs PNG winning tips and tricks, SL vs PNG fantasy tips, SL vs PNG dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel