ZM-W vs IR-W Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Zimbabwe Women vs Ireland Women Dream11 Match Prediction
Ireland Women vs Zimbabwe Women ODI
ZM-W vs IR-W Dream11 Prediction Team By Expert for Today’s Match, 7th October 2021
Last Updated on Oct 10, 2021 11:01 PM
Match Time: 2021-10-07 13:00:00
Harare Sports Club , Harare , Zimbabwe
The surface at Harare will be slow and will not allow batsmen to play freely. A large outfield will be an additional challenge and batsmen must keep rotating strikes. The team batting first will oom to post near 240 runs or more.
The skies would be clear with no chance of rain at all. According to the forecast, the temperature will be around 17 degrees Celcius.
Venue Scoring Stats:
|Total matches: ||155|
|Batting first won: ||74 (47%)|
|Bowling first won: ||78 (50%)|
|1st inn avg score: ||229|
|2nd inn avg score: ||193|
|Highest Total: ||350/6|
|Lowest Total: ||35/10|
|Highest Chased: ||328/3|
|Lowest Defended: ||129/10|
Zimbabwe Women will take on Ireland Women in Match 2 of Ireland Women tour of Zimbabwe 2021/22 on Thursday, 8th October at Harare Sports Club.
Zimbabwe Women Team Updates:
- Zimbabwe Women started their ODI career with a win by four wickets and take 1- lead in the series.
- Zimbabwe would be highly motivated after winning a high-scoring game with more than six overs to spare.
- Mary-Anne Musonda would be happy from her side in their maiden game.
- Modester Mupachikwa and Chiedza Dhururu are expected to perform this time.
- Ashley Ndiraya and Modester Mupachikwa will probably open the inning for the Zimbabwe Women team.
- Mary-Anne Musonda looks sublime after her hundred in the last game and aims to build partnerships with Ashley Ndiraya and Pelagia Mujaji.
- Mary-Anne Musonda will lead the Zimbabwe Women team as a Captain. She is also good Batsman.
- Modester Mupachikwa will do the wicket keeping for Zimbabwe Women team.
- Lorraine Phiri and Nomvelo Sibanda will lead the pace attack of the team.
- Josephine Nkomo and Nomvelo Sibanda will lead the bowling department.
Ireland Women Team Updates:
- Irish Women did not make efforts rather they were waiting for Zimbabwe to commit mistakes. /li>
- Well, The Irish side is tremendous one and knows how to make come back.
- Laura Delany will hope for a bounce-back here. They fell 15-20 runs short of what should have been a good score in this venue.
- Gaby Lewis and Leah Paul will probably open the inning for the Ireland Women team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Laura Delany will lead the Ireland Women team as a Captain. She is also a good Alrounder.
- Shauna Kavanagh will do the Wicket Keeping duty for her Ireland Women team.
- Zara Craig and Celeste Raack will take care of the pace attack for her team.
- Bowlers struggled in the last game. Changes can be made in this one.
Head to Head:
Zimbabwe Women: 1
Ireland Women: 0
- Skipper Anne Musonda looked wonderful with her bat. She hammered 103 runs of just 11 balls to keep the scoreboard running. She looks in great touch. Don’t miss her out.
- P Marange and J Nkomo turned out to be effective all-rounders in the last game. Marange scored 27 runs off 23 balls while Nkomo scored 25 runs. Also, both these players chipped two wickets each for the side. Best choice as vice-captain.
- Irish skipper L Delany scored 86 runs off just 81 balls in the last game smashing nine fours in her innings and holds a strike rate of 10.17. She will definitely help you earn points. She even chipped a wicket.
- C Murray bagged two wickets for Ireland with only conceding 47 runs in just 8,5 overs and had an economy of 5.32.
- Gaby Lewis will be hoping to put a big score this time, she has been the best batter for Irish team in recent times.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. You can choose anyone.
- Allrounders may play major role on this pitch.
- Cap Picks: Laura Delany , Anne Musonda
- VC Picks: P Marange, Gaby Lewis
Zimbabwe Women Squad :
Ashley Ndiraya, Modester Mupachikwa(WK), Mary-Anne Musonda(C), Pellagia Mujaji, Precious Marange, Josephine Nkomo, Chiedza Dhururu(WK), Loren Tshuma, Lorraine Phiri, Nomvelo Sibanda, Esther Mbofana, Francesca Chipare, Nyasha Gwanzura, Tasmeen Granger, Audrey Mazvishaya
Ireland Women Squad :
Leah Paul, Gaby Lewis, Mary Waldron(WK), Laura Delany(C), Shauna Kavanagh(WK), Orla Prendergast, Amy Hunter, Sophie MacMahon, Jane Maguire, Cara Murray, Celeste Raack, Georgina Dempsey, Rebecca Stokell, Sarah Forbes, Zara Craig
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for ZM-W vs IR-W, dream11 prediction ZM-W vs IR-W, Ireland Women vs Zimbabwe Women ODI series, ZM-W vs IR-W dream11 prediction, ZM-W vs IR-W fantasy prediction, ZM-W vs IR-W live score, ZM-W vs IR-W live updates, ZM-W vs IR-W best dream11 team, ZM-W vs IR-W winning teams, ZM-W vs IR-W winning tips and tricks, ZM-W vs IR-W fantasy tips, ZM-W vs IR-W dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel