NOD vs CES Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Northern Diamonds vs Central Sparks Dream11 Match Prediction
English Womens ODD
NOD vs CES Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Team, Injury Update – English Women’s ODD
Last Updated on Sep 24, 2021 10:12 AM
Match Time: 2021-09-22 15:00:00
Match Venue: Northern Marine Road Ground
Pitch Report: The surface at the Northern Marine Road Ground is a balanced one, with decent assistance for both batters and bowlers on offer.
Weather Report: The temperature is expected to hover around 20°C on the matchday with 57 % humidity and 31 km/hr wind speed. There are no chances of precipitation during the game.
The Play-Off match of the English Women’s ODD will see Northern Diamonds facing off against Central Sparks on 22nd September at the Northern Marine Road Ground.
Northern Diamonds Team Updates:
- Northern Diamonds played seven matches in this season of the English Women’s ODD where they won five matches.
- Northern Diamonds ended at the second position on the points table of this season of the English Women’s ODD
- Hollie Armitage and Bess Heath will probably open the inning for the NOD team.
- Hollie Armitage will lead the NOD team as a Captain. He is also good Alrounder.
- Bess Heath will do the wicket keeping for NOD team.
- Rachel Slater and Ella Telford will lead the pace attack of the team.
Central Sparks Team Updates:
- Central Sparks also played seven matches in this season where they too, won five games.
- Central Sparks finished off at the third spot on the points table.
- Gwenan Davies and Chloe Hill will probably open the inning for the Central Sparks team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Evelyn Jones will lead the Central Sparks team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- Gwenan Davies will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Central Sparks team.
- Emily Arlott and Issy Wong will take care of the pace attack for his team. Both are well known bowlers as they took many wickets in last few matches.
Head to Head:
Northern Diamonds: 0
Central Sparks: 1
The last time they played against each other in this season, Central Sparks beat Northern Diamonds by 2 wickets.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. However Gwenan Davies will be better choice.
- Pick more allrounders in the team.
- Captain – Evelyn Jones, Ria Fackrell
- Vice-Captain – Issy Wong, Beth Langston
NOD Squad :
Hollie Armitage(C), Bess Heath(WK), Ami Campbell, Phoebe Graham, Rachel Hopkins, Leah Dobson, Beth Langston, Rachel Slater, Sterre Kalis, Linsey Smith, Katie Levick, Natalie Sciver, Katherine Brunt, Lauren Winfield(WK), Helen Fenby, Jenny Gunn, Ella Telford, Alex Macdonald
Central Sparks Squad :
Chloe Hill, Gwenan Davies(WK), Marie Kelly, Thea Brookes, Ria Fackrell, Evelyn Jones(C), Georgia Davies, Emily Arlott, Clare Boycott, Issy Wong, Davina Perrin, Amy Jones(WK), Grace Potts, Poppy Davies, Milly Home, Steph Butler, Sarah Glenn, Hannah Baker, Anisha Patel, Liz Russell
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for NOD vs CES, dream11 prediction NOD vs CES, English Womens ODD series, NOD vs CES dream11 prediction, NOD vs CES fantasy prediction, NOD vs CES live score, NOD vs CES live updates, NOD vs CES best dream11 team, NOD vs CES winning teams, NOD vs CES winning tips and tricks, NOD vs CES fantasy tips, NOD vs CES dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel