SCO vs ZIM Dream11 Team Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips
Scotland vs Zimbabwe Dream11 Match Prediction
Scotland vs Zimbabwe T20I
Zimbabwe won by 6 wkts
ZIM 180/4 (19.1 Ovr)
SCO 177/4 (20 Ovr)
|Ryan Burl* ||6||3||1||0||200|
|Safyaan Sharif* ||3.1||0||34||0||10.74|
Last Wicket: Wesley Madhevere run out (Safyaan Sharif/Matthew Cross) 43(31) - 162/4 in 18.1 ov.
Scotland opt to bat
Last Updated on Sep 21, 2021 11:27 AM
Match Time: 2021-09-19 18:30:00
Match Venue: Grange Cricket Club, Edinburgh
Pitch Report: The track at Edinburgh, is likely to assist the bowlers more as we have seen in both games.
Weather Report: The weather will be cloudy and there are chances of rain as well
The third and final T20I between Scotland and Zimbabwe will be played at Grange Cricket Club, Edinburgh tomorrow evening.
The series rests evenly poised 1-1 with both teams winning each game that makes this final T20I a crucial and exciting thriller.
Scotland Team Updates:
- Scotland took an early 1-0 lead in the series after winning the first game by 7 runs.
- However they lost the last game while chasing as Scotland were bowled out for 126 runs
- George Munsey and Kyle Coetzer will probably open the inning for the Scotland team.
- Ollie Hairs, Richie Berrington, Calum MacLeod will form the middle order.
- Kyle Coetzer will lead the Scotland team as a Captain. He is also good Batsman.
- Matthew Cross will do the wicket keeping for Scotland team.
- Michael Leask will be the spin bower of the team.
- Gavin Main and Mark Watt will lead the pace attack of the team.
Zimbabwe Team Updates:
- Zimbabwe came back strongly in the second game and secured 10 runs win to level the series
- Opting to bat, Zimbabwe posted 136/5 with the help of Sean Williams’ unbeaten 60 off 52 and skipper C Ervine’s 30.
- I Kia and Wesley Madhevere will probably open the inning for the Zimbabwe team. Both are well known inning openers.
- Regis Chakabava, Craig Ervine (c), Sean Williams will form the middle order.
- Craig Ervine will lead the Zimbabwe team as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman.
- Regis Chakabva will do the Wicket Keeping duty for his Zimbabwe team.
- Ryan Burl and Sean Williams will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Blessing Muzarabani and Luke Jongwe will take care of the pace attack for his team.
- Tendai Chatara, Richard Ngarava and W Masakadza picking up two wickets each helped the team to win the game.
Head to Head:
Zimbabwe took the lead once again after beating Scotland in the last game as far as head to head are concerned.
- In wicket keeping, both the wicket keepers are good. You can choose anyone.
- Pick more allrounders in the team.
- Cap Picks: Sean Williams, Richie Berrington
- VC Picks: Safyan Shareef, Kyle Coetzer
Scotland Squad :
George Munsey, Kyle Coetzer(C), Oliver Hairs, Richie Berrington, Calum MacLeod, Matthew Cross(WK), Michael Leask, Safyaan Sharif, Alasdair Evans, Chris Sole, Mark Watt, Craig Wallace(WK), Dylan Budge, Adrian Neill, Chris Greaves, Hamza Tahir, Gavin Main
Zimbabwe Squad :
Wesley Madhevere, Regis Chakabva(WK), Craig Ervine(C), Sean Williams, Milton Shumba, Ryan Burl, Luke Jongwe, Wellington Masakadza, Blessing Muzarabani, Tendai Chatara, Richard Ngarava, Tinashe Kamunhukamwe, Innocent Kaia, Sikandar Raza, Brendan Taylor(WK), Tadiwanashe Marumani, Dion Myers, Tarisai Musakanda, Donald Tiripano
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for SCO vs ZIM, dream11 prediction SCO vs ZIM, Scotland vs Zimbabwe T20I series, SCO vs ZIM dream11 prediction, SCO vs ZIM fantasy prediction, SCO vs ZIM live score, SCO vs ZIM live updates, SCO vs ZIM best dream11 team, SCO vs ZIM winning teams, SCO vs ZIM winning tips and tricks, SCO vs ZIM fantasy tips, SCO vs ZIM dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel